Duke4.net Forums: Some thaughts and info about Duke Nukem 64. - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Some thaughts and info about Duke Nukem 64.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

I agree, SwissCM. What a bunch of pussies!

User is offline   Piano Man 

View PostTX, on Nov 17 2009, 08:48 PM, said:

I agree, SwissCM. What a bunch of pussies!

Oh Fuck off... There's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself in a forum. I was right, he was wrong... I can't help it if Captain Awesome was being a little shit... and SwissCm, Usually the only people who are pussies are people who post pictures of bloody pussies.

Your message may be a little confusing!!!

User is online   Sangman 

Haha, Piano Man, you may have a point about this whole Duke64 stuff but it's just fucking hilarious to see you go nuts everytime someone is arguing with you for a bit :)

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostPiano Man, on Nov 16 2009, 10:53 PM, said:

No you didn't...

THAT... Is not a fucking admission of accepting you were wrong... That's some poor-arse excuse trying to justify your first statement and trying to give it some credibility, which was wrong!!! So how about you hide your head in shame and just give it a rest... And there's nothing wrong with Arrogance if you're right!!!

God you suck at these come-backs!!!

Hahah. Oh man. Are you Richard Dawkins? We would like to talk to you in the post thread.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Nov 18 2009, 02:09 AM, said:

Hahah. Oh man. Are you Richard Dawkins? We would like to talk to you in the post thread.

What the fuck does a British scientist involved with the study of Evolution, have to do with this thread??? Duke Nukem and Evolution... Nope - don't see the relevance.

And Sangman, if you find it funny that a guy is just standing up for his argument - then you have a seriously warped sense of humour and I would seek help for it IMMEDIATELY!!!

This post has been edited by Piano Man: 17 November 2009 - 03:11 PM

User is offline   John 

• Residential Hippie

Piano Man, what's with the constant flaming and bickering? You're the only one I see calling people idiots and continously telling them to fuck off, etc.

Is this really that serious of a subject???

View PostJohn, on Nov 18 2009, 08:16 AM, said:

Is this really that serious of a subject???

No...

Standing up for oneself - YES!

And I refuse to let some guy tell me I'm wrong when I'm right - that's the annoying thing about the whole internet... People seem to think they're always right in everything they do - I admit when I'm wrong, but in the argument that was initially posted - I'm not wrong.

It's about not being brow-beaten by some jerk - it's a quality in life that most people need!!! And I sure as hell don't stand for any shit!!!

This post has been edited by Piano Man: 17 November 2009 - 05:41 PM

User is offline   SwissCm 

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostPiano Man, on Nov 17 2009, 08:40 PM, said:

No...

And I refuse to let some guy tell me I'm wrong when I'm right - that's the annoying thing about the whole internet... People seem to think they're always right in everything they do - I admit when I'm wrong, but in the argument that was initially posted - I'm not wrong.

It's about not being brow-beaten by some jerk - it's a quality in life that most people need!!! And I sure as hell don't stand for any shit!!!

LOL.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_QyYaPWasos :)

This post has been edited by The Commander: 18 November 2009 - 11:08 PM

• el fundador

View PostPiano Man, on Nov 17 2009, 06:21 AM, said:

Oh Fuck off... There's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself in a forum. I was right, he was wrong... I can't help it if Captain Awesome was being a little shit... and SwissCm, Usually the only people who are pussies are people who post pictures of bloody pussies.

There's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself, but there's everything wrong with spazzing out like you did. Seriously, wtf? At post #10 in this thread you start going off the deep end for no obvious reason; if you have some kind of condition, I totally understand, but you need to try and tone it down a bit. You can't post in a fit of rage every time someone disagrees with your viewpoints.

I have a brain injury myself and I made my share of horrible posts when I was younger, with the occasional completely fucked up comment every once in a while even now... you just need to take a step back and try not to fly off the handle over someone thousands of miles away from you having a different point of view.

Just chill.

View PostTX, on Nov 19 2009, 04:35 PM, said:

There's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself, but there's everything wrong with spazzing out like you did.

Then tell that to the other two!

User is offline   SwissCm 

View PostPiano Man, on Nov 19 2009, 10:09 PM, said:

Then tell that to the other two!

Yo you're the one spazzing out bro hate to break it to ya but there ya go

I wish they didn't change the Shotgun design in Duke 64, I like the Duke3D Version. But Their both Fun :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGcs_9Ig9Pk...;fmt=18#t=7m27s

This explains everything about DN64. :)

This post has been edited by The Commander: 19 November 2009 - 02:32 PM

User is offline   CruX 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on Nov 17 2009, 11:09 AM, said:

...He sounds more like Fred Phelps if you ask me.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Can I request a moderator to remove all that discussion about imitation not-imitation?

User is offline   TURBOKID 

View PostPiano Man, on Nov 17 2009, 05:40 PM, said:

No...

You are wrong :)

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Nov 24 2009, 08:32 AM, said:

You are wrong :)

FUCK YOU!!!!!

1) No one bloody well asked you... and
2) I'm willing to bet you haven't even played Duke Nukem 64... so SHUT IT!!!

This post has been edited by Piano Man: 23 November 2009 - 09:56 PM

Give it a rest man, your just making yourself look silly.
Though it might already be past that point. :)

View PostPiano Man, on Nov 23 2009, 10:53 PM, said:

FUCK YOU!!!!!

1) No one bloody well asked you... and
2) I'm willing to bet you haven't even played Duke Nukem 64... so SHUT IT!!!

Posted Image

That has got to be the best PWNED I have seen for years.

Why thank you :)

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

pwned.

• el fundador

Hahahahahahahahaha.

User is offline   Fox 

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Nov 24 2009, 03:32 PM, said:

Posted Image

Something tells me Piano Man won't admit to be wrong about that Posted Image

View PostIlovefoxes, on Nov 24 2009, 06:01 PM, said:

Something tells me Piano Man won't admit to be wrong about that Posted Image

Seconded. "I admit when i am wrong, Blah blah, bitch, bitch, moan, moan put down the whole internet" We will see :)

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP? PIANO MAN IS A FUCKING PIANO.

You know what - I'm sorry Disruptor. Congratulations - you own the game... my mistake - You may have missed point 1 though...

View PostPiano Man, on Nov 24 2009, 01:53 PM, said:

1) No one bloody well asked you...

And to SwissCM and CaptainAwesome... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry that you guys are that RETARDED enough to bitch about the definition of the word 'imitation' and turn it into a fucking war. You're bloody pathetic and both need to shut the hell up. I was right when I said that DN 64 was an imitation since it has been edited to hell (although parts of it resemble Duke Nukem 3D) but then again - An imitation has some resemblance to the original... and I think you both need to look up the definition of the bloody word - because the fact that you both could cook up a flame war this bad over the use of the word is bloody sad.

Grow up you two.

It's the last you'll hear from me about this - because I'm sick and tired of arguing with a bunch of infantile dickheads.

This post has been edited by Piano Man: 25 November 2009 - 05:21 PM

User is offline   Fox 

Anyone know YOU started that war, YOU was flamming, and YOU need to grow. You are just making yourself a liar.

And to SwissCM and CaptainAwesome... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry that you guys are that RETARDED enough to bitch about the definition of the word 'imitation' and turn it into a fucking war. You're bloody pathetic and both need to shut the hell up. I was right when I said that DN 64 was an imitation since it has been edited to hell (although parts of it resemble Duke Nukem 3D) but then again - An imitation has some resemblance to the original... and I think you both need to look up the definition of the bloody word - because the fact that you both could cook up a flame war this bad over the use of the word is bloody sad.

Stop arguing that the sky is not blue but green. You have no arguments and you are as bad interpreting sources. You should just admit when you are wrong.

It's the last you'll hear from me about this - because I'm sick and tired of arguing with a bunch of infantile dickheads.

No one will miss you. Some people may think you are a troll, many may agree that you should had been banned when you started posting at this thread.

This post has been edited by Ilovefoxes: 25 November 2009 - 06:29 PM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options