Duke4.net Forums: Gingis Khan ranting about Ukraine again - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Gingis Khan ranting about Ukraine again

User is offline   stojke 

Shqiptarët-Bulgarian when Russia lists Serbia as an Unfriendly nation for its actions against it

Posted Image

Supporting traitor Vucic lmao
Rastafarian movement stuff right here, Putin chosen by Jesus Christ, lol, does one even know what that means before he utters it? No one chosen by Christ has refrained from mentioning him, Putin not once put Christ into this, he knows well that war is the act of principles of an anti-christ.

User is offline   Seb Luca 

View PostPhredreeke, on 25 July 2022 - 06:22 PM, said:

Henry Lee Lucas was born in a one-room log cabin in Blacksburg, Virginia.

:lol: https://www.youtube....h?v=QzmMB8dTwGs

This post has been edited by Seb Luca: 26 July 2022 - 03:28 AM

User is offline   Šneček 

Guys, do you think I have a good score?
I'm still not sure how it counts and if it even makes sense to count the score when I had no "opponent". But I wonder if I was at least averagely good... Do you have any advice?
(I don't have numbers for two of the windows, because I couldn't finish the difficult courses even after many attempts- they required hitting the ball sharply, and I was afraid that if I exerted force I'd hit the owner´s course with the bat instead of hitting the ball, which unfortunately I was a little successful at- once the owner even peeked out the window at me, so I gave it a miss so I wouldn't get even more expensive because of the damage to the course- (I got in for free because I found someone else's 50 CZK coin outside the miniature golf course) )
I tried to look up the rules of miniature golf on the internet, but I'm even more confused- it says that if a player misses the hole even after the sixth attempt, he has to add another point, which I didn't know at the time of playing.
So I think box 2 should be 14 (instead of 13), box 3 should be 12 (instead of 11) and box 13 should be 31 (instead of 27- unless I made a mistake in a complicated calculation)

(Some may not understand why I'm dragging miniature golf into this thread- but why wouldn't they when others here are discussing some weird stories about mom-assisted undressing)?

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: IMG_20220717_180407.jpg

This post has been edited by Šneček: 26 July 2022 - 07:13 AM

User is offline   LakiSoft 

View PostŠneček, on 26 July 2022 - 06:40 AM, said:

I'm still not sure how it counts and if it even makes sense to count the score when I had no "opponent". But I wonder if I was at least averagely good...
(Some may not understand why I'm dragging miniature golf into this thread- but why wouldn't they when others here are discussing some weird stories about mom-assisted undressing)?[/i]

Actually this made me laugh. :D

Well my Czech slavic brother, we may disagree on politics regarding Russia and Ukraine, but this golf thing was good point. I am not good at golf rules, but for me this seems like good result.

Dosta bodova ima. ;)

User is offline   Šneček 

View PostRuthenian-Ukranian, on 26 July 2022 - 07:29 AM, said:

Actually this made me laugh. :D

Well my Czech slavic brother, we may disagree on politics regarding Russia and Ukraine, but this golf thing was good point. I am not good at golf rules, but for me this seems like good result.

Dosta bodova ima. ;)

Хвала вам! :)

User is offline   Seb Luca 

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Seb Luca: 26 July 2022 - 09:55 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRuthenian-Ukranian, on 22 July 2022 - 02:14 PM, said:

Link is broken

View PostWilliam Beavis, on 26 July 2022 - 11:39 AM, said:

Link is broken

Strange. For me it works fine. Anyway screw that topic, you won't miss much, and you will certainly save some brain cells, so it's best to ignore it. :)

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Posted Image

As Rarity practiced her newfound powers in front of the mirror, she was amazed at how easy it was. All she had to was picture a pony in her mind, concentrate a little, and then after a little burst of green fire there it was in the mirror. She ran her hooves over her body yet again. Even she couldn't tell that there was anything different, that underneath her coat was dirty dark fur and a few moth eaten appendages.

Oh certainly she had been a little shocked upon waking up and having the body of a changeling, but as she sat in front of her mirror, cycling through as many different ponies as she could bring to mind, each disguise as perfect as the last, she really couldn't find a reason to be bothered by it at all.

She returned her appearance to her usual pristine state, and she headed out of her door with one thought on her mind…

Who was she going to bang first?

"Knock, knock, anyone home?"

"Oh hi Rarity! What brings you to the library today?"

"Oh, nothing much… is Spike around?"

"No, he left to help Pinkie with some baking. Their oven is on the fritz or something."

"Perfect." Rarity sauntered in, quietly locking the door behind her. "I was just wondering Twilight, silly question, what would your perfect stallion be like?"

"Well, gee, I never really thought about it…" Twilight calmly continued shelving books. "I guess I'd want them to be smart, sophisticated, self-sufficient, but still capable of appreciating all the time we spent together..."

Never thought about it my left hoof… Rarity chuckled to herself.

"Mhm, and what about… physically?"

Twilight blushed a little. "Uh, what's with the quiz Rarity?"

"Oh come on Twilight, humor me a little; a perfect stallion walks in your door and offers to have sex with you, no strings attached. What does he look like…?"

Twilight was really blushing now, although she continued shelving books in a rather futile attempt to hide her embarrassment.

"I uh… really never thought about it… much…"

"Maybe he looks like your brother? The big, strong, powerful type? Ooh, he looks exactly like your brother? You naughty girl you…"

"What!? Ew, no."

"Maybe he's the petite type then? Sauve, nicely dressed. He doesn't work out, but he's so charismatic and well put together that it doesn't matter?"

"Well…"

"Or maybe you can split the difference, and he's built like Big Mac… We've all though about him you know Twilight…"

"Ok… Rarity, you're starting to creep me out a little…" Twilight finally turned around, but instead of Rarity there was large, well-built stallion waiting for her, built like Shining Armor but wearing an impeccable suit and tie.

"Rarity, what the…!?"

"Too big?"

A curtain of green fire flared around her, and Rarity slowly shrunk down until she was your average-sized colt.

"I don't…" And then it dawned on her. "Green fire…"

"Yep, I'm a changeling now."

"Rarity, how in Celestia did this happen!?"

"I honestly have no idea, just woke up like this."

"We have to get you some help!"

"What for Twilight?" Rarity shifted her appearance again, and again. "I can look however I like, and I'm still the same pony as ever." Rarity had cycled through about half the town's stallions by now, and some of them had clearly gotten Twilight interested. "I'm just a little hornier than usual is all. Guess that Chrysalis wasn't joking about feeding on love…" She cycled through Big Mac, and Shining Armor, and a dozen others, Twilight merely sitting there.

"Just think Twilight, anypony you want. Right here, right now. I mean, I know you are a virgin, but I'll be gentle, I promise."

"What, I'm not a v-virgin…"

Rarity let out one of her trademark condescending laughs.

"Oh sure you aren't. Ooh, maybe you like mares then?" Rarity started going through all of their friends, the mayor… "Or maybe you have a mentor, big sister thing going on with Celestia?" She towered over Twilight for a moment as she changed disguises again. "Or did you get a crush on Princess Luna during Nightmare Night?" The blue light playing across Twilight's face made Rarity hornier than ever. "Come on, anypony you want, right here, right now, it's just that easy. I could even be myself if you like." She returned to her normal appearance, and reached in to caress Twilight's cheek.

Twilight stood there contemplating for a moment, but as a virgin nerd, she never really stood a chance.

"Ok… You know what, fine. I want Pinkie Pie, but as a stallion, and with Celestia's manecut."

Rarity chuckled again. "Oh you virgins really do spend far too much time on the ponynet…" She complied easily though, and as stallion!Pinkie swept her rainbow mane out of her face and approached Twilight's body, Twilight secretly thought to herself…

AWESOME.

Outside the library Chrysalis waited patiently on a cloud, disguised as some pegasi or other. Surely it could not take this long to corrupt somepony and turn them into a changeling? She'd seen plays that took less time than this!

Suddenly she heard the sound of creaking wood and moaning inside. Yes, finally some fisticuffs and shoving ponies into cocoons. Took that white derp long enough.

She floated down to a window, and as she gazed inside, she promptly realized that this wasn't a proper mind rape and corruption. And was that a pink stallion… And against the bookshelf? Man they were really going at it. Several of the books had already been knocked out of the wall. Suddenly struck with modesty, she covered her face with a hoof and flew out of sight.

The banging continued, in every sense of the word, for quite some time, the moans from both ponies varying in volume as they changed speed, direction, and location. By the time the second hour had passed Chrysalis could only sit there and facepalm repeatedly.

"This is not what I had in mind at ALL…"

Finally, after who knows how long, Rarity emerged from the building, sweaty and limping slightly.

"Well, that was fun, now who should I do next… I bet Fluttershy has some pretty kinky tastes, but Rainbow Dash we might be able to do it in mid-air..!"

Rarity walked off, and as Queen Chrysalis watched her go and noted the distinctly non-changeling, though quite exhausted Twilight Sparkle, she could only feel a mixture of surprise and confusion.

"I really need to think out my plans more carefully next time…"

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Bruh flash-animated ponies are so 2012. Get with the kino retro anime vibes that's been coming back these days.

Posted Image

User is offline   Avenger 

View PostRuthenian-Ukranian, on 24 July 2022 - 04:07 PM, said:

Not all Serbian news are same though.

We have Sputnik Serbia which is basically Russian news in Serbian language but i haven't watched them for while.
We have pro-Serbian regime medias like Pink and Happy TV, they are not paid by Russia at all, but they are mostly Anti-Ukrainian and Anti-Albanian. I watch Happy TV because this one seems unbiased towards Ukraine the most since it have some good evidence what they are reporting and explaining.
We have N1 and Free Europe, they are literally Serbian language version of CNN, and they are mostly against regime and our own president Aleksandar Vucic and they are very Pro-Ukrainian. This TV is only one funded by mafia though.

President Vucic himself noted that both Ukrainians and Russians are brothers to us Serbs and we shouldn't be backing any side, but in practice, 80% of newspapers are either openly Pro-Russian, or at least Anti-Ukrainian. I rather believe Serbian pro-regime news than N1 and Free Europe NATO funded fake news though.

Yay, thank you doctor, you have enlightened me and opened my eyes with your diagnoses. ;)

No diagnosis necessary. It`s blatantly obvious to anyone of at least average intelligence that a dumbass from serbia that constantly embarks on racist tirades, claims race superiority, worships communist dictators and makes rape threats is mentally challenged.

This post has been edited by Avenger: 27 July 2022 - 03:31 AM

User is offline   Phredreeke 

On May 31, 2014, in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States, two 12-year-old girls, Anissa Weier and Morgan Geyser, lured their friend Payton Leutner into a forest and stabbed her 19 times in an attempt to become proxies of the fictional character Slender Man. Leutner crawled to a road where she was found, and recovered after six days in the hospital. Weier and Geyser were found not guilty by mental disease or defect and committed to mental health institutions for sentences of 25 years to life and 40 years to life, respectively. After seven years, Weier was granted early release and will be under supervision until age 37.

View PostAvenger, on 27 July 2022 - 03:30 AM, said:

No diagnosis necessary. It`s blatantly obvious to anyone of at least average intelligence that a dumbass from serbia that constantly embarks on racist tirades, claims race superiority, worships communist dictators and makes rape threats is mentally challenged.

So when i said stuff "Fuck Stalin" "Fuck Lenin" according you that means i worship them? :blink:
Man, you are fucked up. You probably thought when i said "fuck them" that i meant literally to fuck them? :unsure:

Man, sorry to burst your bubble, but i am ain't gay, and i don't fuck males, like you. ;)

It's not my fault you have frustrations and don't want to admit how much you want Stalin's and Lenin's cock. :blink:

Go keep jerking off your little peanut while watching Stalin's and Lenin's picture. But leave us here alone. We really don't want to know that. ;) Also you are the one mentioning Putin's cock too. While i only cared for Putin's politics. I don't know, isn't bit weird to talk about your sexual fantasies public like this on forums? :blink:

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

His sense of humor is very familiar to me. I grew up around kids like this. They're all damaged from the fetal alcohol syndrome. Maybe it's best if we're all nuked.

User is offline   stojke 

View PostThrice Cursed, on 27 July 2022 - 11:07 AM, said:

His sense of humor is very familiar to me. I grew up around kids like this. They're all damaged from the fetal alcohol syndrome. Maybe it's best if we're all nuked.

Hes more like

Posted Image

View PostRuthenian-Ukranian, on 27 July 2022 - 07:55 AM, said:

So when i said stuff "Fuck Stalin" "Fuck Lenin" according you that means i worship them? :blink:
Man, you are fucked up. You probably thought when i said "fuck them" that i meant literally to fuck them? :unsure:

Man, sorry to burst your bubble, but i am ain't gay, and i don't fuck males, like you. ;)

It's not my fault you have frustrations and don't want to admit how much you want Stalin's and Lenin's cock. :blink:

Go keep jerking off your little peanut while watching Stalin's and Lenin's picture. But leave us here alone. We really don't want to know that. ;) Also you are the one mentioning Putin's cock too. While i only cared for Putin's politics. I don't know, isn't bit weird to talk about your sexual fantasies public like this on forums? :blink:

What are you even talking about?

Your messiah adolf putin is a communist dictator but I`m sure you`ll find some demented way to deny that as well.

As for your stuck in 2002 desperate reach of "lol ur gay" insinuations that used to be the go-to of junior high school aged children, my wife of 12 years would tell you otherwise.

Back to the drawing board you go russian puppet.

View Poststojke, on 27 July 2022 - 01:50 PM, said:

Hes more like

Posted Image

Stojke Turčine Napuši Se Kurčine. ;)

Avenger said:

As for your stuck in 2002 desperate reach of "lol ur gay" insinuations that used to be the go-to of junior high school aged children, my wife of 12 years would tell you otherwise.

Your wife is a man? :blink:

Back to the drawing board you go russian puppet.

And what you are? Ukrainian liberal faggot puppet? ;)

Putin is tzarist, go educate yourself asshole spit turk subhuman. :unsure:

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View Poststojke, on 27 July 2022 - 01:50 PM, said:

Hes more like

Posted Image

Is that not what Internet is for?

View PostFox, on 27 July 2022 - 02:47 PM, said:

Is that not what Internet is for?

Avenger would approve. ;)

View PostRuthenian-Ukranian, on 27 July 2022 - 02:38 PM, said:

Stojke Turčine Napuši Se Kurčine. ;)

Your wife is a man? :blink:

And what you are? Ukrainian liberal faggot puppet? ;)

Putin is tzarist, go educate yourself asshole spit turk subhuman. :unsure:

Predictable.

Just like I said, you found about the most retarded excuse possible.

Your puppet master adolf putin is a communist dictator.

Man, you have obsession for communists. :blink:

I feel safe at least, because i am not a fucking communist. So gladly i can announce i am not your type, i am safe from you as you only rape communists. :unsure: Man you are so gay!

If you like that "communist" Putin so much, why you not go there to Kremlin and suck his dick personally? :o

I really don't need to be aware of your frustrations and how much you want Putin's cock! :blink:

Ruthenian-Ukranian, on 27 July 2022 - 02:48 PM, said:

Nobody gives fuck about my country? Lmao! Then why every fucking possible Western country (Spain not Included here) are trying all their best to keep Kosovo indepedent from Serbia? I will tell you why. We may be small country, but we are serious threat to sick imperalists like USA, UK, Germany, EU, because we already destroyed some big empires like Ottoman Empire, Austria-Hungary, Third Reich, and we even fucked NATO badly as well, its not like NATO bombed us and didn't escaped unharmed. Remember your invisible plane we crashed. ;)

Posted Image

You are the one who should be worried. When Putini launches Nuclear Missile you all will be fucked. ;) Enjoy while you can asshole! Age of American Imperialism and Neo-Coloniaism, and Fascism is OVER! :rolleyes:

Prepare to be destroyed little pussy cunt!

Posted Image

Imagine actually believing any of this...

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Posted Image

User is offline   Šneček 

View PostŠneček, on 26 July 2022 - 06:40 AM, said:

I'm still not sure how it counts and if it even makes sense to count the score when I had no "opponent". But I wonder if I was at least averagely good... Do you have any advice?
[i]

Damn, why is my score picture rotated wrong? Interesting that the first day it opened rotated correctly. Somehow it flipped itself! Probably only pictures taken in landscape should be uploaded to this forum!

View PostFox, on 30 July 2022 - 01:07 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image
You know, the banned one substantially for "I'M NUT GHEY!1!1!1!" rage.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options