Duke4.net Forums: Gingis Khan ranting about Ukraine again - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Gingis Khan ranting about Ukraine again

User is offline   jkas789 

kek

>And it's not my fault Slavs and Jews are superior race. See Nikola Tesla, the Serbian guy who gave electricity to entire world and Albert Einstein, the Jew and one of smartest men in the world. Who was, BTW, married to Mileva, a Serbian woman who helped him alot on his scientific projects. So yeah, we are superior race. Deal with it, or cry like a pussy, you whining bitch!
> Nazi

Pick one.

Like come on guys Gingis is obviously not a Nazi. He is just very pro russian. This is why Nazism doesn't mean shit anymore.

Look we get it Gingis, Ukraine bad, Russia good. Now could a mod please just boot this to the Outhouse? What the hell is this still doing in General?

EDIT: You guys do know that if you just stopped responding this would have stopped like 2 posts ago right? I get it. I also like arguing with weirdos on the internet. Just search my discord handle and a guy called Arc on the discord to see that I'm not above wasting 3-4 hours of my time arguing and annoying an idiot on the internet. But this type of stupidity is better ignored. Not that some of what Gingis is not crazy. NATO is shit and the Serbs did suffer a shit ton, however:

THE SERBS ALSO COMMITED WAR CRIMES GINGIS. OR WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DENY THE TORTURE AND SYSTEMATIC RAPE OF THE CROATIANS AND THE BOSNIAN CIVILIANS?
ARE YOU GONNA BE THAT LITTLE OF A MAN TO DENY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SREMSKA MITROVICA PRISION YOU LITTLE BITCH? EVEN A STUPID RETARDED MEXICAN AS MYSELF KNOWS ABOUT THAT.

Plz my dude. Don't be a hypocrite.

Anyways, to any mod around. Just move this thread to the Outhouse and let er rip.

This post has been edited by jkas789: 21 July 2022 - 12:09 AM

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

jkas789, on 20 July 2022 - 11:55 PM, said:

Like come on guys Gingis is obviously not a Nazi. He is just very pro russian. This is why Nazism doesn't mean shit anymore.

Look we get it Gingis, Ukraine bad, Russia good. Now could a mod please just boot this to the Outhouse? What the hell is this still doing in General?

You are right. He is not a Nazi, he is a gullible pro-Russian Serbian nationalist. He also says racist things e.g. "Slavs and Jews are superior race" but tbh no one seems to care about that since his racism is not attacking the usual "marginalized" targets.

In my opinion the Outhouse is not a thing that should exist, so I won't move the thread there. Maybe someone else will do that. I think Gingis already knows that if he tries to derail another thread he will be banned. It's clear that he is completely isolated in his opinions on this subject, as the thread demonstrates. To me this thread is extremely boring and the only reason I am posting this is because you explicitly called for moderator action. People can ignore this thread and stop posting in it any time they like, if they have self-control. EDIT: Your edits were written after my reply

This post has been edited by Danukem: 21 July 2022 - 12:17 AM

User is offline   stojke 

The EGO counter seems to be broken, its stuck at 40%.

User is offline   Wabuffet 

Wabuffet?

User is offline   Avenger 

Ruthenian-Ukranian, on 19 July 2022 - 01:57 PM, said:

Jews and Slavs are superior Race! Fall upon us subhumans!

Serbia+Donbass+Russia+Poland=Kill Ukraina!

Dear Ukranian President, I shit from highest chimney to your mouth! You are the gay president! I kill your horse!

Putin making joke of Ukraine! Fast Gulag Stalin Russia!

Ape of the Zoo Joe Biden fucks his boyfriend Avenger and then they lay the egg, then this egg hatch, AND UKRAINE IS BORN!
Little baby from the egg, give back our clay or we will crash you like a skull of pig!

SERBIA GREATEST COUNTRY!!!

Biden is about as much of a useless tool as you so not likely in this lifetime.

Serbia is a third world cess pit.

What`s with the user name change Dingus? More fitting to display your lefty communism?

This post has been edited by Avenger: 21 July 2022 - 07:30 AM

User is offline   LakiSoft 

jkas789, on 20 July 2022 - 11:55 PM, said:

THE SERBS ALSO COMMITED WAR CRIMES GINGIS. OR WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DENY THE TORTURE AND SYSTEMATIC RAPE OF THE CROATIANS AND THE BOSNIAN CIVILIANS?
ARE YOU GONNA BE THAT LITTLE OF A MAN TO DENY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SREMSKA MITROVICA PRISION YOU LITTLE BITCH? EVEN A STUPID RETARDED MEXICAN AS MYSELF KNOWS ABOUT THAT.

Plz my dude. Don't be a hypocrite.

Anyways, to any mod around. Just move this thread to the Outhouse and let er rip.

Wait the second! I am not hypocrite. Serbs never committed any war crimes. Bosnian Serbs did committed some war crimes though. But don't confuse actual Serbs with Bosnian Serbs. The systematic torture and ethnic cleansing was done by Croatians, Bosnian Muslims and Albanians against Serbian elderly, men, women, and children. And not only during 1990s, but also during WW2 when those same fucks (Croatians, Albanians, Bosnian Muslims) were sided with Hitler's Nazi Germany.

See Jasenovac slaghterhouse camp where Croatians and Muslims murdered 700.000 Serbs and Jews:

https://en.wikipedia...centration_camp

Or Albanian SS Skenderbeg division that brutally murdered Serbs in Kosovo?

I am proud that Serbs are the only one nation on Balkan Peninsula that did least number of war crimes. Unfortunately our neighbors enjoyed killing our elderly and children just because they were Serbs!

The narrative how Serbs are main bad guys in Balkan is typical product of Western propaganda. NATO bombed us because of lies and propaganda, not because "Serbs violated Albanian human rights" In fact Albanian Radical Islamist violated OUR human rights in OUR SOVEREIGN TERRITORY.

If you don't believe me, listen to this Jewish guy:

And let's get this straight. You can make fun of me over my opinions over Russians and Ukranians. Fine. BUT WHEN YOU SAY NATO LIES HOW SERBS DID PLENTY WAR CRIMES THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE! Also nothing happened in Sremska Mitrovica, stop spreading YOUR LIES!

Only war crimes were done were by Bosnian Serbs, and even those ones were DONE AS REPLY AND REVENGE TO MUSLIM WAR CRIMES AGAINST ETHNIC SERBS IN SREBRENICA, BRATUNAC, KRAVICE. I don't justify any war crimes though.

Serbs survived many lies, genocides, war crimes, injustices against them. We are small nation, but we are proud and righteous people. We never give up. We never attack other nations first, but we always defend. I am proud of that.

But haters gonna keep hating.

Creator Himself knows This Is Absolute Truth! Glory To Serbia!

stojke, on 21 July 2022 - 12:57 AM, said:

The EGO counter seems to be broken, its stuck at 40%.

And why you have Serbian name dude? ;) Or maybe you are Croat?

User is offline   stojke 

Ruthenian-Ukranian, on 21 July 2022 - 07:53 AM, said:

And why you have Serbian name dude? ;) Or maybe you are Croat?

Me having a Serbian Orthodox name is only logical really, for, I am a Serb.

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

I always thought the real joke of white supremacy was that they made it so clear to everyone that the Jews are the actual master race. The strong rule the weak and the clever rule the strong, etc.

stojke, on 21 July 2022 - 11:14 PM, said:

Me having a Serbian Orthodox name is only logical really, for, I am a Serb.

Then why you are supporting Ukrainian Fascism? I am partly Russian and Ruthenian (etnicki Rusin) from Serbia and i hate stinky Ukrainian Nazis.

User is offline   stojke 

Good thing these dirty Ukrainian Nazis are so plentiful here so we can tell them who they really are.

Big boy, why dont you go to Ukraine personally and tell them face to face what do you think?

Because you are wordy yourself too and seem to read what others would say to you I will add some more text into this reply as well:

Why are you bothering these people here with nationalism, and on a website that isnt even related to the matter in anyway? Do you think one can change someone without first sharing a bag of salt with them?
If you had learned anything about , and from, your ancestry you are so fondly proud off you would have known that they would have turned in their grave knowing someone would look at Serbia from a geographical and purely national side and not from an proper spiritual side. A Serb was always a loyal servant of the savior, Emperor Dushan, King Peter the first, Saint Sava, et cetera. This bullshit that you are spewing is #1 Anti Serbian and you are well aware of that, your goal is not to educate someone who is possibly lost in his ways but to bluntly provoke. Therefor, you are not Serbian.

stojke, on 22 July 2022 - 12:09 PM, said:

Good thing these dirty Ukrainian Nazis are so plentiful here so we can tell them who they really are.

Big boy, why dont you go to Ukraine personally and tell them face to face what do you think?

Because you are wordy yourself too and seem to read what others would say to you I will add some more text into this reply as well:

Why are you bothering these people here with nationalism, and on a website that isnt even related to the matter in anyway? Do you think one can change someone without first sharing a bag of salt with them?
If you had learned anything about , and from, your ancestry you are so fondly proud off you would have known that they would have turned in their grave knowing someone would look at Serbia from a geographical and purely national side and not from an proper spiritual side. A Serb was always a loyal servant of the savior, Emperor Dushan, King Peter the first, Saint Sava, et cetera. This bullshit that you are spewing is #1 Anti Serbian and you are well aware of that, your goal is not to educate someone who is possibly lost in his ways but to bluntly provoke. Therefor, you are not Serbian.

These "people" are bothering this gaming forum with Anti-Russian hysteria threads like theese:

https://forums.duke4...r-with-ukraine/
https://forums.duke4...ainian-mission/

And then i am the one spreading nationalism on video game forum?

And you are wrong! I have ancestor roots not only from Shumadija, but also from Imotski, Petrovgrad and Shid. I am proud Serbian-Ruthenian-Russian mixed Slav.

I am proud of all of our heroes! I am Proud of Saint Sava, King Petar, Petar Petrovich Njegos, Vuk Karadzic, Czar Lazar, Czar Dushan, Zivojin Misic, Stepa Stepanovic, Radomir Putnik and everyone else who did something positive for our nation.

And what i am trying to achieve here ain't provoking, but Spiritual Justice.

Don't you find unfair that USA, European Union are sending "heartbreaking" slogans "how innocent Ukrainians are getting massacred by Russian animals" and "Support for Ukraine" while during NATO bombing of Serbia, we never received any such support from that very same West. In fact, West was happy to see how "Serbian disgusting bloodthirsty animals" are getting bombed. Ain't this injustice? Isn't that Double Standards?

Ukraine which did more evil was seen as victim that needs support.
But Serbia that never attacked anyone deserve to be burned to the ground.

This is True European "Democracy"

I am getting sick of double standards already.

And you seem to behave like typical "DrugoSrbijianac" who make such a fucked up statements while at same time label us Real Patriots as "Anti-Serbian". So go fuck with your boyfriend Dragan Djilas and your fuck toy Cheda Narkoman HAHAHAHA!

Go back to Mongolia you Fake Serb, you tursko-arapski isprdak!

This post has been edited by Ruthenian-Ukranian: 22 July 2022 - 02:15 PM

User is offline   stojke 

Posted Image

Hahaha, nice try gypsy!

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Posted Image

I was a little small for a 13-year-old. I was the size of my 6-year-old
brother who was still in diapers. My mom and brother were going to the
store one day and wouldn't be back for another two hours, so I thought
this would be the perfect chance for me to try on some of his diapers.
Once my mom left I snuck into my little brother's room and closed the
door behind me. I quietly took off my pants and underwear and looked
through my brother's drawers. I finally saw a VERY thick diaper in the
back. I quickly lay down and got some baby powder and oil. I put the
diaper under me (It felt sooooo good.) rubbed my balls and got an
erection. I put on some oil and then some powder and pulled the diaper
up and taped it. I looked through his closet and found his old footed
dinosaur sleeper. I put it on and zipped in on from the back. I went
through his diaper bag and found a bottle of milk. I climbed in his
crib and locked up the bars. I lay on my back and drank my milk. In
five minutes I had to pee. I thought since I could change the diaper I
could go to the bathroom in it. So I relaxed and a flood of pee went
into my diaper.

When I was done with my milk I had to go poop. So I thought, Well, I
better not poop because I don't want to clean it up. So I tried to
unlock the crib's bar. It wouldn't open. I tried to climb down from it
but it was too high. Not a moment later and big poo landed in my
diaper. It squished around in between my legs, all over my butt. It was
disgusting. I started to cry. In fact I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my mother saying, "Looks like Timmy isn't the
only one in this family who needs diapers. It smells like someone had
an accident." Mom walked over to the crib and looked at me. She
unlocked the crib picked me up and set me on the floor.

"James, I forgot to tell you Timmy is potty trained now so he doesn't
need diapers, but I bought extra just in case, and he was going to stay
in your room; looks like he can have your room, and you stay in here."
she explained.

I stared to yell, "NO! I don't need to wear diapers, I'm a big boy!"

"Doesn't look like you're a big boy." She was right. I was wearing a
poopy and wet diaper, whining like a 2 year old, wearing a footed
sleeper, and drinking milk out of a bottle.

"Now, let's get that diaper changed." She picked me up and laid me on
the changing table. She took off my sleeper and undid my tapes.

"Wow! You sure did have a lot of poopy," she cooed. She wiped me clean
and put another thick diaper on me.

"Why are you putting a new diaper on me?" I asked.

"Because, you are now my baby boy." She put me back in my sleeper and
picked me up and put me over her shoulder. We walked to the kitchen and
she got me another bottle of milk. This time she fed it to me. I
couldn't believe it, I was now a baby. I was daydreaming of how Jessica
Simpson would be changing my diaper when I was brought back to the real
world by my mother checking my diaper.

"Honey, you wet a little bit, don't worry, we're going to keep it on."
It was now 7:00 and dinner time. Mom took out Timmy's old high chair
and snapped me in. Timmy laughed as my mom made the mashed carrots roll
down my chin. When we finished she took me to the bathroom. As she ran
the bathwater she told me how she was now going to keep me in diapers
as a punishment of going into my brother's room. When she shut off the
water and took my sleeper off me, and my diaper, I was expecting her to
leave.

"Uh, mom can you leave?"

"Oh no, baby, I have to supervise you." She then took of her top set me
in the tub, and took of the rest of her clothes. Then she got in the
tub with me. She washed my hair, penis, balls, and everything else.
When we were done she dried her self off, then me, took the sleeper and
wrapped me in a towel and took us to my new room. She laid me on the
floor, rediapered me, and put the sleeper back on. She laid me down in
the crib, read me a story, and kissed me goodnight. Over the night I
peed and pooped my diaper and was waiting for mom to change it the next
day.

User is offline   Seb Luca 

Ruthenian-Ukranian, on 22 July 2022 - 02:14 PM, said:

These "people" are bothering this gaming forum with Anti-Russian hysteria threads like theese: https://forums.duke4...ainian-mission/

If it is to be anti-Russian to highlight the cruel exactions of the army of a tyrant (because no Russian civilian is involved in this project),
if it is to be hysterical to reveal and turn ridicules the deeply childish motivations of the aforesaid tyrant's ambitions, so I'm proud to be that :)
You can soil as many diapers as you want, reality won't fit the mold of your obsession, brother from Europe :(

This post has been edited by Seb Luca: 23 July 2022 - 12:33 AM

User is offline   Mark 

Forge. If you're finding stuff like that story on the internet you need to find another hobby to pass the time. :lol:

This post has been edited by Mark: 23 July 2022 - 04:15 AM

Seb Luca, on 23 July 2022 - 12:32 AM, said:

If it is to be anti-Russian to highlight the cruel exactions of the army of a tyrant (because no Russian civilian is involved in this project),
if it is to be hysterical to reveal and turn ridicules the deeply childish motivations of the aforesaid tyrant's ambitions, so I'm proud to be that :)
You can soil as many diapers as you want, reality won't fit the mold of your obsession, brother from Europe :(

There's only one problem here. Putin is not tyrant, but savior chosen by Our Creator Dear Lord Jesus Christ in order to confront forces of evil from West.

Look, i really don't care for the ridicule i am getting on this forum. But i feel really sad to see many people corrupting their souls when they call savior Putin, Chosen By Our Dear Creator, with not very nice names that should be actually applied to openly satan worshiping NATO and West.

My only intention is to spread Real Truth, Given to us By Our Creator Dear Lord Jesus Christ and try to Serve Him by trying to enlighten your souls.

So instead of supporting demon-mutant possessed Ukrainians better start Praying to save your souls.

Just an advice. Both Greek Orthodox Church and even Polish Catholic Bishop recognized Putin as a savior.

Please stop spreading malicious lies from the dark side. Spread the Truth instead.

For those who still think they are right on supporting Nazi Ukraine, Creator Himself will forgive you, because you don't know what are you doing.

Go in Peace.

I didn't know that Jesus was our creator, I had understood that his dad was the chief designer :blink:
But if Jesus himself came to tell you that Putin is a savior, I don't know what to answer! :mellow:
Even more so if two important guys ever confirmed it! If Elon Musk were to tweet this, I would definitely be convinced! ;)

Ruthenian-Ukranian, on 23 July 2022 - 08:22 AM, said:

There's only one problem here. Putin is not tyrant, but savior chosen by Our Creator Dear Lord Jesus Christ in order to confront forces of evil from West.

Look, i really don't care for the ridicule i am getting on this forum. But i feel really sad to see many people corrupting their souls when they call savior Putin, Chosen By Our Dear Creator, with not very nice names that should be actually applied to openly satan worshiping NATO and West.

My only intention is to spread Real Truth, Given to us By Our Creator Dear Lord Jesus Christ and try to Serve Him by trying to enlighten your souls.

So instead of supporting demon-mutant possessed Ukrainians better start Praying to save your souls.

Just an advice. Both Greek Orthodox Church and even Polish Catholic Bishop recognized Putin as a savior.

Please stop spreading malicious lies from the dark side. Spread the Truth instead.

For those who still think they are right on supporting Nazi Ukraine, Creator Himself will forgive you, because you don't know what are you doing.

Go in Peace.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Avenger: 23 July 2022 - 01:08 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I can't believe you guys are still talking about this shit. Ukraine is so last month, move on to Current Thing™️ already.

Danukem, on 21 July 2022 - 12:16 AM, said:

In my opinion the Outhouse is not a thing that should exist, so I won't move the thread there.

This is very, very based.

Ruthenian-Ukranian, on 23 July 2022 - 03:28 PM, said:

Monkey, you need some banana? hahahaah suck it down you fucking asshole, go fuck with your albanians goats and croatians pussies you ukranian fucking bitch dick suck ti down the more you could eat my ruthenian dragon fucked pussy suck ass. Slovak ass, Ronaldo sucker!

I gonna beat the crap out of you little dirty rat, you will see fucked cunt, you be dead homo!

hahahahahahaha then i put your sister on oversized dragon and fuck her like biggest slut ever seen. suck some redneck rampage load fucking scum i gonna kill you stupid asshole. you will get WW2. Fast rap tupac Serbia! Tupac making album of Serbia!

Your sister gets fast gulag Stalin Russia. Then you got sexually abused by Draconians and Zeta Reticula aliens right inside your pussy fucking faggot. nobody messes Erdjan the Boss! But fucking nobody! Prepare to get blasted fucking pussy! muahahaahahahahaahah hahahahaahahahhaha shipatzee shipatzee! Turk genocide best day of my life! Take a bath of gypsy Avenger gay homo sexual asshole bitch dick fuck dragon ass!

I am so hungry that i gonna eat your ass at end of a menstrual skunk you fucking pussy, get blasted cunt!

now fucking gypsy prepare to feel the chaos unlike any other! feel my wrath now!

buahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahah ayayayayajejejeejeyeah you get fucked by mexicans as their real putana fucking bitch hahahaahahahahahaha you suck hard albanaian ass cocksucking dragon fucker now get abused fucked cunt! hahahahahaahaha shqipere shqipere you are worst turk you are turk smell albanian faggot! buahahahaha gypsy pancake suck dick!

I am superior race, deal with it now! buahahahahaahahahaha! Putini gonna nuke your american ass with his sexy atomic bombs, prepare to be destroyed stupid scrub!

LOL

Yet another incoherent rant of retardation from dingus` raging.

Don`t think I`ve laughed this hard from an idiot on the internet in quite some time!

If you have had recognized Serbian News as a truth for Ukraine, none of this wouldn't be happening, but no, you called me Russian propaganda spreader, even if i told you millions of times i am from Serbia, not from Russia. Learn to make difference between Serbia and Russia you uneducated Western Scrubs. I am watching Serbian news, not Russian ones! Serbia is military neutral country and here we view Ukraine negatively. End of story.

As for raging on Avenger, i actually had great time making fun of that fool. He went here to spread his biased Western propaganda like venom, but once he got confronted, he started whining like a pussy.

@Seb Luca Believe what you want to believe in bro, your choice. I just gave you a nice warning you are doing a sin. After all, we all going to answer for both our good and bad doings, and then we will see final account.

Ruthenian-Ukranian, on 24 July 2022 - 08:02 AM, said:

Learn to make difference between Serbia and Russia you uneducated Western Scrubs. I am watching Serbian news

The news may be Serbian but the informations provided by the Kremlin, that's what you don't seem to want to understand ;)

@Seb Luca Believe what you want to believe in bro, your choice. I just gave you a nice warning you are doing a sin. After all, we all going to answer for both our good and bad doings, and then we will see final account.

If I have sinned against Putin and if he is a savior sent by Jesus, he will forgive me kindly. If he punishes me for my super cool level full of ideas, as comic as they are relevant ( ;) ), it would be because he's a false prophet sent from the devil ! :o
And if he is that, I believe my only mistake is to have included this gentleman in a mod of Duke rather than one of Doom :huh:

This post has been edited by Seb Luca: 24 July 2022 - 11:15 AM

If you have had recognized Serbian News as a truth for Ukraine, none of this wouldn't be happening, but no, you called me Russian propaganda spreader, even if i told you millions of times i am from Serbia, not from Russia. Learn to make difference between Serbia and Russia you uneducated Western Scrubs. I am watching Serbian news, not Russian ones! Serbia is military neutral country and here we view Ukraine negatively. End of story.

As for raging on Avenger, i actually had great time making fun of that fool. He went here to spread his biased Western propaganda like venom, but once he got confronted, he started whining like a pussy.[

Serbia = russia`s bitch.

Your spineless media outlets spread propaganda on their behelf for free.

Not sure what part of that you don`t understand.

Keep raging though petulant child we`re all face palming ourselves into a concussion each time you post your mindless gibberish.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Avenger: 24 July 2022 - 11:44 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

They don't do it for free. Every news media corporation spreads somebody's propaganda because it makes them a lot of money. The only difference between the Serbian news, the BBC, CBC, or CNN is your perception based off of which team you think are the good guys and the bad guys. Reading you two go back and forth all I see is "the Yankees are better than the Red Sox!!!"

Jimmy, on 24 July 2022 - 12:39 PM, said:

They don't do it for free. Every news media corporation spreads somebody's propaganda because it makes them a lot of money. The only difference between the Serbian news, the BBC, CBC, or CNN is your perception based off of which team you think are the good guys and the bad guys. Reading you two go back and forth all I see is "the Yankees are better than the Red Sox!!!"

The difference is that I`ve admitted there`s fault on both sides and both countries involved in the war are spewing propaganda back and forth. I`ve also openly admitted that america is receiving mass censorship of anything russian thanks to the libtard government currently in power that think they control the narrative of what everyone receives as "news". Dingus on the other hand seems to think Adolf Putin is god`s gift to man and can do no wrong. Serbia also has historically close ties to russia not unlike belarus so it`s easy to conclude they hold a bias on which side of the war they will prop up.

Regarding outlets like cbc or cnn I would argue due to the amount of utter nonsense reports they have later redacted and refuse to answer qustions about or reports they made which were proven demonstrably false shortly thereafter, it`s easy to prove bias there as well not to mention cbc being almost entirely tax payer funded. I can`t speak for the bbc as I don`t know enough about the UK to care.

At this point I`m just being entertained by his reactions. Dingus is clearly a mentally unstable individual that once pushed to the point of being enraged loses any semblance of control.

Avenger, on 24 July 2022 - 01:10 PM, said:

The difference is that I`ve admitted there`s fault on both sides and both countries involved in the war are spewing propaganda back and forth. I`ve also openly admitted that america is receiving mass censorship of anything russian thanks to the libtard government currently in power that think they control the narrative of what everyone receives as "news". Dingus on the other hand seems to think Adolf Putin is god`s gift to man and can do no wrong. Serbia also has historically close ties to russia not unlike belarus so it`s easy to conclude they hold a bias on which side of the war they will prop up.

Regarding outlets like cbc or cnn I would argue due to the amount of utter nonsense reports they have later redacted and refuse to answer qustions about or reports they made which were proven demonstrably false shortly thereafter, it`s easy to prove bias there as well not to mention cbc being almost entirely tax payer funded. I can`t speak for the bbc as I don`t know enough about the UK to care.

Not all Serbian news are same though.

We have Sputnik Serbia which is basically Russian news in Serbian language but i haven't watched them for while.
We have pro-Serbian regime medias like Pink and Happy TV, they are not paid by Russia at all, but they are mostly Anti-Ukrainian and Anti-Albanian. I watch Happy TV because this one seems unbiased towards Ukraine the most since it have some good evidence what they are reporting and explaining.
We have N1 and Free Europe, they are literally Serbian language version of CNN, and they are mostly against regime and our own president Aleksandar Vucic and they are very Pro-Ukrainian. This TV is only one funded by mafia though.

President Vucic himself noted that both Ukrainians and Russians are brothers to us Serbs and we shouldn't be backing any side, but in practice, 80% of newspapers are either openly Pro-Russian, or at least Anti-Ukrainian. I rather believe Serbian pro-regime news than N1 and Free Europe NATO funded fake news though.

Avenger, on 24 July 2022 - 01:10 PM, said:

At this point I`m just being entertained by his reactions. Dingus is clearly a mentally unstable individual that once pushed to the point of being enraged loses any semblance of control.

Yay, thank you doctor, you have enlightened me and opened my eyes with your diagnoses. ;)

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Pretty sure the second coming of Jesus wouldn't poison his political rivals.
Putin's kill list rivals that of the Clintons.

Puppet Zelenskyy just bans and imprisons them.
Amateur.

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Henry Lee Lucas was born in a one-room log cabin in Blacksburg, Virginia. He lost an eye at age 10, after it became infected subsequent to a fight with his brother. A friend later described Lucas as a child who would often get attention by displaying frighteningly strange behavior. His mother, Viola, was a prostitute who would force her son to watch her engaging in sex with clients, and who would make him cross-dress in public, purportedly so she could later pimp him out to men and women alike. Eventually, Lucas' schoolteachers complained about the cross-dressing, and a court order put an end to it.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options