Duke4.net Forums: Gingis Khan ranting about Ukraine again - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Gingis Khan ranting about Ukraine again

User is offline   Šneček 

View PostGingis Khan, on 09 July 2022 - 01:42 PM, said:

Fuck Ukraine! Death to Fascist state of Ukraine! You guys shouting "Slava Ukraini" but that's a fascist slogan Stepan Bandera and his soldiers were using when they tortured and murdered defenseless Polish and Russian children! Shame on you Nazi supporters!

Glory to Serbia!
Glory to Dombass!
Glory to Russia!
Glory to Serbia!

Fascist Galicians and Western Ukrainians fuck off from Eastern Ukrainians, Russians and Serbs!

Olaf Scholz and Volodymyr Zelensky can suck my dick!

Attachment x62sTxHfxfEVN0eORj99Q6lH2whxqItgfk5gpEWK.PNG

It is sad how many people are able to be fooled by Russian propaganda. I have perhaps never heard so many nonsensical lies and misinformation together as I did when Lavrov's speech was broadcast on our news.
By the way, are you talking about alleged "Ukrainian neo-Nazis" when Russian neo-Nazi groups are part of the Russian army?
Probably best to leave this argument-inducing topic, it's not at all suited for a duke forum. Although this map kind of opens up this theme.

User is online   LakiSoft 

View PostŠneček, on 10 July 2022 - 04:31 AM, said:

It is sad how many people are able to be fooled by Russian propaganda. I have perhaps never heard so many nonsensical lies and misinformation together as I did when Lavrov's speech was broadcast on our news.
By the way, are you talking about alleged "Ukrainian neo-Nazis" when Russian neo-Nazi groups are part of the Russian army?
Probably best to leave this argument-inducing topic, it's not at all suited for a duke forum. Although this map kind of opens up this theme.

Sorry dude, I respect Czech Republic as my slavic brothers, After all Czechs made Stolen Kosovo movie which showed the truth how Albanians tortured Serbs, but you must also understand that there is no such a thing as Serbian or Russian propaganda, we are people of TRUTH! But fine, don't believe to Serbia or Russia if you won't. Ask Eastern Ukrainians themselves how much they suffered in last 8 years by bombings committed by corrupted Ukrainian junky neo-nazi government and Galician Nazis from Western Ukrainians. Ask those unfortunate people in Eastern Ukraine how many children were murder for the reign of Poroshenko and Zelensky.

First you should have in mind that corrupted politicians will always
change the side whenever they are promised more money or when that
fits their personal interest. In fact if you watch some older videos
of Zelensky, you would notice he was bigger Russian than even Putin
himself. Then, he were defending Crimea and said that disgusting Nazis
should fuck off from Crimean people and allow them to speak Russian
and be rightfully part of Russia. Zelensky, when he was elected for
President, he promised that he will cooperate with Putin and that he
will "knelt down" before Putin. Initially Zelensky promised he will
end Poroshenko's Nazi Terror and improve relations with Russia.
Zelensky only spoke Russian, as i already said, he have trouble
learning and speaking Ukrainian even today. However, you also must
know that Zelensky have 12 apartments in United Kingdom and 3
apartments in USA, he also have 1.4 billion dollars in American bank.
It's obvious that Americans and NATO promised something to Zelensky
when he turned a tide like this.

I will just say that i am proud that my country Serbia and Belarus are
only European countries that didn't put any sanctions on Russia. We
are proud of our rich history and our brave heroes! We will not fall
upon disgusting NATO!

Some interesting facts

-Zelensky won elections mainly thanks to votes by Ethnic Russians, as
he presented himself as Pro-Russian candidate initially. In fact,
Zelensky speaks fluent Russian, but even today he have problems to
speak Ukrainian. However recently he decided to turn a tide, and very
bad one! And now he's killing those who voted for him.
-Few years ago, 70% of Ukraine spoken Russian as their first language,
while only Galicians were the only ones who spoke an actual Ukraine.
However when Zelensky decided to ban Russian language and enforce
Ukrainian to entire country, the language proportions have changed.
-Also lol at retarded Zelensky who is banning the language he knows
and replacing with the one he doesn't know how to speak.

Have in mind, that i am with Russians, Eastern Ukrainians and Serbian
Volunteers there with all my heart and i wish them to succeed in this
liberation mission.

Zelensky actually reminds of me of
present Montenegrin president Milo Djukanovic when it comes to sudden
side changes. During those terrible wars in 90s, Milo Djukanovic made
great patrotic speeches of "How Montenegrins are proud of their
Serbian roots" but present day Milo Djukanovic says totally opposite,
by calling Serbs "animals" and "agressors" lmao! And do you know why
he sold himself for Americans? So he can smugle drugs and cigars from
Italy! Lmao, cigars are more important for Milo than national pride!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I AM NOT ONLY SERB, I AM PARTLY UKRAINIAN MYSELF AND I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

This post has been edited by Gingis Khan: 10 July 2022 - 01:16 PM

And let's get real! Everyone here in Serbia hates Zelensky. Romanians on another hand, may dislike Putin, but they as well hate Zelensky the homosexual junkie Nazi Jew. It's actually unknown how much dicks Zelensky sucked to get votes. ;) And let's be real, what percentage of the world actually put sanctions on Russia? Only Europe (excluding Serbia and BelaRus) and North America did put sanctions which is barely 1\4 of the world. You are in minority! Accept the Truth! Not to mention that those sanctions caused more harm to Europeans themselves than to Russians. You all get owned by little Serbia and Belarus, lmao!

Not to mention that Ukraine is fake identity! Ukrainians are created by Lenin! Then Bandera converted fake communist nation to fascist version of it. The actual and real Ukrainians are Ruthenian-Ukrainian, which i am proudly part of myself.

Have you ever heard of Serbian Volunteer Dejan Beric? He's fighting Fake Ukro-Fascists in Donbass and helping in liberation of Eastern Ukrainians and Ethnic Russians! He's our brave hero!

And finally the last, but not the least, once this chaos is over, we real Ukrainians will be able to rename back our countries name back to Greater Ruthenia just like in ancient times!

The Real Ukrainian Ruthenian Flag:

Posted Image

Fuck Fake Ukrainian Flag:

Posted Image

BTW, why someone don't already expile Ukrainian Ambassador Oleksandr Oleksandrovich from Serbia? This Ukrainian pussy won't stop spreading lies in my country. That monkey man subhuman is not welcome here in our beautiful Serbia!

User is offline   ck3D 

May you please keep political talk to the outhouse or general off topic or whatever, wherever it belongs and away from the creative threads? Thank you.

View Postck3D, on 10 July 2022 - 01:55 PM, said:

May you please keep political talk to the outhouse or general off topic or whatever, wherever it belongs and away from the creative threads? Thank you.

I agree this is creative thread but why disgusting Ukraine had to be involved in mod? Why Putin is portrayed as bad guy in this mod, when in reality he's only one trying to calm down this demon worshiping world? Entire EU become worshiping of something evil, actually it was evil since dawn of time. Was it Russia was colonizing Africa and America or it was UK and France? Was it Russia who did first genocides ever, the genocide against Native Americans, or that was British and French and other Europeans?

And while we are at it, who the fuck Olaf Scholz and Analena Berbock think they are when they think they can order Serbia to put sanctions on Russia, and even threaten to us as well? WHO THE FUCK THEY THINK THEY ARE!

Is this European "Democracy" you guys support? Man, what world turned into.

User is offline   Šneček 

View Postck3D, on 10 July 2022 - 01:55 PM, said:

I protest! I am not the author of this topic! I just got out of bed a while ago and I can't help but wonder that my post, which I wrote under mtk ukrainian mission as an answer to gingis khan, appeared under a completely different thread, in general discussion! I hope the account hasn't been stolen.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Posted Image

User is offline   ck3D 

View PostŠneček, on 10 July 2022 - 11:02 PM, said:

I protest! I am not the author of this topic! I just got out of bed a while ago and I can't help but wonder that my post, which I wrote under mtk ukrainian mission as an answer to gingis khan, appeared under a completely different thread, in general discussion! I hope the account hasn't been stolen.

What happened is the moderators split the thread (Danukem even explained that in the original thread). Your account wasn't stolen and please don't worry, I think it's pretty obvious you didn't start the discussion although due to how forum software works, your name is now attached to the new thread (but the title and quote clarify all possible confusion there).

User is offline   Šneček 

View Postck3D, on 11 July 2022 - 03:11 AM, said:

What happened is the moderators split the thread (Danukem even explained that in the original thread). Your account wasn't stolen and please don't worry, I think it's pretty obvious you didn't start the discussion although due to how forum software works, your name is now attached to the new thread (but the title and quote clarify all possible confusion there).

yeah, I've noticed the post from DaNukem in MTK thread now. Okay then. (that title is really confusing.)

User is offline   Avenger 

Looks like yet another of dingis khan`s retarded rants of idiocy. Reminds me of this gem of deranged insanity he spewed to me not that long ago:

Gingis Khan, on 07 December 2021 - 10:42 PM, said:

Lmao you still downvoting me pussy? You piece of shit! You know no shit about history! my country Serbia\Yugoslavia was not part of Warsaw pact. my country dared to say FUCKING NO to both Stalin and Hitler. My country was only at Balkan Peninsula that saved Jews. All other countries in this region killed Jews and Serbs like animals to prove loyalty to Adolf Hitler and suck his dick.

Lol, you are from USA? No wonder you are so dumb. Your country is shithole mass murderer genocidal scum.

You committed genocide against entire population of Native American Indians. Your government and military are responsible for barbaric atrocities, war crimes and rape of innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your government and military. supported by NATO, bombed my country Yugoslavia in year 1999, and killed many innocent people, you also supported Albanian Muslim Terrorist paramilitary movement KLA to help you by butchering innocent Serbian men, women and children, cutting their bodies to million pieces and burning them alive! You animals!

Not to mention that your government cunts totally lied about Saddam Hussein, Muamer el Gadaffi and respresented them as "dictator monsters" even in really is that all they were doing were defending their own countries which were secular muslims. But you Americans only know to support Islamo-fascists and islamo-extremists by selling them a weapons, and support them against secular muslims and other non-muslims. This is exactly what you did in Kosovo by supporting Albanian Muslim Terrorist paramilitary movement KLA, and this is exactly what you are doing now in Syria by blaming Bashar Al Assad for using terror and chemical weapons which he, in reality, never used. Yet, as true fucking hypocrites you Americans are, you are supporting ISIL against Assad, by selling them a weapons. All you pussies do care are money and profit. And now you are the ones who even dare to talk about Democracy, and equality, and blaming others for genocide? Get fucked cunts!

And you are fucking comedian! You have balls to say how i am the one scared of Covid? LOL, and yes i had cold for 3 days and i didn't even complain, but if you were in my place, i'd bet you will cry like biggest american pussy ever seen.

Hahaha, you even dare to call me a lefty, but your country is full of gays and tranies and sattan worshipers! Your society is dumb. My country got beautiful history, your LGBT USA not even have a full 300 years of history. Hahaha you are pathetic cunt. you are probably gay too. My ideology is Far Right Judo-Semite.

@Avenger For what you call "Idiocy" i am calling that bright side of justice. It's not my fault you are on wrong side. But eventually, justice and truth will prevail. Remember that.

@Danukem Yay, i got my own Ukrainian topic. Thanks for splitting the thread man. Now time to share some real news from Serbian newspapers here!

Lavrov: No one will be able to destroy our ties with Serbia
June 6, 2022

MOSCOW - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the decision of North Macedonia, Montenegro and Bulgaria to ban his plane from flying to Serbia was "unprecedented" and that he was waiting for their explanation for such a move. Lavrov held a press conference in Moscow after his visit to Serbia was cancelled.

"The main thing is that no one will be able to destroy our ties with Serbia," Lavrov said, according to Reuters.

The visit of the Russian foreign minister to Serbia was canceled after Bulgaria, North Macedonia and Montenegro closed the skies for the plane Lavrov would use to travel to Serbia. The Kremlin described it as a "hostile move".

"If the visit of the Russian Foreign Minister to Serbia was seen as a threat in the West, then things in the West are very bad," said Lavrov.

Lavrov said that an invitation was sent to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Serbia, Nikola Selaković, to visit Russia as soon as possible and expressed the hope that there would be no problems with his plane flying over, as in the current case "when Brussels lost its face".

"We planned to discuss a broad agenda, a rapidly developing strategic partnership, and international affairs. Obviously, Brussels leaders did not want to give us a platform for a conversation in Belgrade, where we would confirm Russia's position on the issue of Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as support to Belgrade's initiative for the Open Balkans," Lavrov said and emphasized that now it is a "closed Balkans".

Lavrov said that the position taken by Serbia is known and that "President Aleksandar Vučić underlined that he will not engage in anti-Russian politics, but that this is exactly what the EU wants".

"They want all the candidates to take a position of anti-Russian character. It has been shown how valuable Montenegro and other countries in NATO are. They only serve to punish and suppress Russia," added Lavrov and noted that Moscow will never take steps that will complicate relations between the countries .

"Only in the Balkans does Brussels support those who work to the detriment of Serbia, and in Ukraine those who do everything to the detriment of the Russians," Lavrov said.

He compared the behavior of the EU when it comes to the agreements reached where the EU was the mediator for Kosovo and the Minsk Agreements for Ukraine.

"Brussels promised to support a special status for both northern Kosovo and Donbass, which would allow Serbs in Kosovo to speak Serbian and Russians in Donbass to speak Russian, which are identical agreements on the rights of national minorities. In both cases, the EU experienced a shameful failure," Lavrov stated, Fonet reports.
The President of Serbia Aleksandar Vučić will meet with the Ambassador of the Russian Federation Aleksandar Bocan-Harchenko (Fonet)
Do not miss:
Vučić dissatisfied with the circumstances surrounding the cancellation of Lavrov's visit and "hysteria towards Serbia"

Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić met with Russian Ambassador Aleksandar Bocan Harchenko on Monday morning, and announced on Instagram that the Russian ambassador had brought him documents stating the reasons for canceling Lavrov's visit.

The Minister of Internal Affairs of Serbia, Aleksandar Vulin, said that he "deeply regrets the obstruction of Lavrov's visit", whom he described as "a great and proven friend of Serbia".

"Those who prevented Lavrov's visit do not want peace, but dream of defeating Russia. Serbia is proud that it is not part of the anti-Russian hysteria, and those countries that are, should be ashamed," Vulin said.

Lavrov prevented from coming to Belgrade, but Solz arrives, Vučić at the Open Balkans summit, the hunt against Serbs in Kosovo

Author: Isidora Kranjčević

The Serbian Orthodox Church has cut off all contacts with the Kosovo authorities
Sunday in the middle of Wednesday: Lavrov prevented from coming to Belgrade, but Solz arrives, Vučić at the Open Balkans summit, the hunt against Serbs in Kosovo
AP/Geert Vanden Wijngaert Profimedia decani.org GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF NORTH MACEDONIA/ LADISLAV KING

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov was forced to postpone his visit to Belgrade because Montenegro, North Macedonia and Bulgaria banned his plane from flying over their territory.

The President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, is participating in the "Open Balkans" summit, where cooperation and development of the region are being discussed, as well as solving problems caused by the crisis in Ukraine.

Pressure on Serbs continues in Kosovo and Metohija, and due to violations of the rule of law and religious freedom, as well as open ethnic and religious discrimination, the Serbian Orthodox Church has cut off all contacts with the Kosovo authorities.
Lavrov could not go to Belgrade, Soltz will arrive on Friday

Three of our neighbors banned the flight of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov's plane, and his visit to Belgrade was postponed. Belgrade, however, welcomes German Chancellor Olaf Scholz on Friday.

After such a decision was made, the Russian diplomat addressed saying that something unimaginable had happened.

- The right to implement foreign policy is taken away. Belgrade is deprived of the right to lead a sovereign policy. This is a demonstration of how far the EU and NATO can go in using the crudest means, Lavrov said.
Tanjug/Russian Foreign Ministry Press Service via AP
Russian Minister Sergei Lavrov had to cancel his visit to Belgrade

At the beginning, President Vučić spoke about how he was not surprised and how he expected complications surrounding Lavrov's visit.

- It wasn't too much of a surprise. We followed the attempts to change the route day by day. You have to express dissatisfaction and disagreement with bans on conversations - said Vučić, referring to countries that have banned overflights over their territories.
Printscreen RTS
President Vučić spoke about the reasons for canceling the arrival of Sergey Lavrov in Belgrade

- Such hysteria over a small country is unimaginable. As some are trying to damage the friendship between Serbia and Russia, said Vučić.

The visit of German Chancellor Olaf Scholz to the Western Balkans is planned for Friday, and he will visit Belgrade on June 10, after which he will go to Pristina.

Serbian Foreign Minister Nikola Selaković , who accepted the invitation to visit Moscow, but the date is not yet known, says that the talks with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, during the upcoming visit to Belgrade, will be difficult, but important for Serbia's stability and European path.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikola Selaković accepted the invitation to visit Moscow

Selaković said that the visit of the Federal Chancellor of Germany, Olaf Scholz, is very important, because Germany is the largest investor and individual donor in Serbia.
On the cooperation of the Western Balkans in Ohrid

The President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, is in Ohrid , where he is participating in the Open Balkans summit, together with the Prime Minister of North Macedonia, Dimitar Kovačevski, and the Prime Minister of Albania, Edi Ram. Meetings are also planned with the Prime Minister of Montenegro, Dritan Abazović, as well as the Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Zoran Tegeltija.

President Vučić said that everyone is welcome in the "Open Balkans" initiative, including Pristina, and explained that if we want to solve the issues of whether we both have enough flour, electricity, gas, these are questions for "Open Balkans ".

- I think we are mature enough and can talk on our own. The more we talk, the better the relationship will be. When I first met with the Prime Minister of Albania, Edi Rama, there was a lot of tension between us. Our leaders have not met for 70 years. Precisely because we understood the need to talk in every place, we were able to talk without intermediaries and today our relations are good, he explained.

When asked by a journalist from TV Kljan, is "Open Balkans" possible without the so-called of Kosovo, Vučić said that everyone is welcome.
Serbs and Orthodox shrines are still a target in Kosovo and Metohija

The Kosovo police banned the service of the liturgy in the Church of Christ the Savior in Pristina on the occasion of Savior's Day. After the intervention of the police, the priests and the faithful were forced to return to the church of St. Nicholas.

The Office for Kosovo and Metohija said that there is no doubt that this uncivilized action of the Kosovo Police was directly directed by the authorities in Pristina and shows their attitude towards religious freedom in Kosovo and Metohija, the SOC and the believing Serbian people.

-Serbs in Kosovo and Metohija are prevented from entering temples and shrines, pray to God and confess their faith, while SPC temples are desecrated daily, and this is the reality that Serbs in Kosovo and Metohija live with, it was stated in the statement of the Office for Kosovo and Metohija.

On this occasion, the President of the Štrpce Municipality, Dalibor Jevtić , also spoke out, who assessed that the authorities in Pristina call for democracy and the rule of law, but that they are denied by the news about the banning of the liturgy on the occasion of the Savior's Day.

He told the EU ambassador in Pristina Tomas Suniog, the EU envoy for dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia Miroslav Lajčak, the German envoy for the Western Balkans Manuel Zaracin and the EU missions in Kosovo to ask the Kosovo authorities why Serbs cannot go to church.

Just a few days later, Jevtic announced that a certain number of citizens of the municipality of Štrpce were summoned by order of the prosecutor to give a statement at the police station, after an investigation was opened against them for protesting illegal construction at the very entrance to the village of Sevce. He assessed that this is another form of pressure on the citizens and the municipality itself in exercising their rights and actions in order to prevent illegal construction and other activities aimed at destabilizing the situation in the municipality of Štrpce.

Also, the Visoki Dečani monastery announced that the latest State Department report on religious freedom is critical of the non-implementation of the decision of the Constitutional Court in Pristina from 2016, according to which 24 hectares of land are the property of the monastery. Due to the outrageous violation of the rule of law and religious freedom, the Serbian Orthodox Church in Kosovo and Metohija has cut off contacts with the authorities in Pristina , the Twitter account of the Visoki Dečani monastery reminds us.

- In a situation of open disrespect of court decisions by the temporary institutions in Pristina and the signed agreements guaranteed by the EU and the OSCE, the SPC warned international representatives of the need for special protection mechanisms, the publication added.

Source: https://24sedam-rs.t...&_x_tr_pto=wapp

This post has been edited by Gingis Khan: 11 July 2022 - 09:55 PM

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

I think it's really hilarious that Gingis Khan is like the "remove kebab" meme.

"REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey"

Seriously, it's the same type of rabid insanity. You can just imagine him typing all angry. What an adorable cunt.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostGingis Khan, on 10 July 2022 - 08:40 PM, said:

Is this European "Democracy" you guys support? Man, what world turned into.

Yes, and I am happy to say I would support that president financially even on a personal level.

It's ok to be gay, and it's ok to want to bottom zelenskyy.
Him being a very attractive man, and you wanting to pretend that you would be topping him, after you two wrestled, has literally nothing to do with his capabilities of being president.

User is offline   Phredreeke 

I just had to do it

Attached File(s)

View PostThrice Cursed, on 11 July 2022 - 11:35 PM, said:

I think it's really hilarious that Gingis Khan is like the "remove kebab" meme.

"REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey"

Seriously, it's the same type of rabid insanity. You can just imagine him typing all angry. What an adorable cunt.

@Thrice Cursed

Don't worry, here in Serbia, we gonna expile every fucking ambassador from Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian embassies! We getting sick of spreading lies and propaganda And Anti-Russian hysteria by your shithole countries. And beware, if Serbia and Russia didn't kicked asses of Austro-Hungary and German Empire in WW1 you Croats, Slovenians, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Latvians and Estonians wouldn't even exist on Worlds map without us, you unthankful SOBs!

Not to mention that you all are Fake "White Europeans" that your countries are corrupted shits and that in reality you are just bunch of Sand-Niggers so go back to your beloved Middle Eastern sands and ride your Camels you dirty smelly Turko-Arab Mongol Estonians!

Remove Commies. Remove Lenin. Remove Stalin. Remove Nazis. Remove Ukro-Fascists. Remove Estonians. Remove Sand-Niggers!!!

@Balls of Steel Forever

Lmao! Then you wouldn't have problem inviting Leonard and Bubba from Redneck Rampage and getting RAPED in A$$ by them YEEHAW threesome style! YEEHAW! Or to make some more action, you can invite Zelensky himself and got an INCREDIBLE FOURSOME ACTION! I Would gladly finance that gay porn myself just for lulz lmao!

Sarcasm aside, Here in Serbia we only care about Traditional Family values, and gayness here is rare, Thankfully! Not to mention that homosexuality is against Holy Bible's teachings. That means you openly went to Dark Side (read your country is full of gays and Tranies and satan worshipers!) I feel sorry for you, you "Third Gender" person.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostGingis Khan, on 12 July 2022 - 02:14 PM, said:

@Thrice Cursed

Don't worry, here in Serbia .. we gonna .. shits .. Sand

...i...wouldn't have problem inviting Leonard and Bubba from Redneck Rampage and getting RAPED in A$$ by them YEEHAW threesome style! YEEHAW! Or to make some more action, ... invite Zelensky himself and got an INCREDIBLE FOURSOME ACTION! I ... finance that gay porn myself

Sarcasm aside, Here in Serbia we only care about Traditional Family values, and gayness here is ... Holy Bible's teachings ...[sic] I openly went to gay bars to fuck gays and Tranies and satan worshipers! I identify as an apache attack helicopter.

I think Serbia is a wonderful country.
(despite a horrible government)
IDK that about the bible...
And thank you for telling me more about yourself!!!!

This post has been edited by Balls of Steel Forever: 12 July 2022 - 03:05 PM

View PostBalls of Steel Forever, on 12 July 2022 - 02:52 PM, said:

I think Serbia is a wonderful country.
(despite a horrible government)
And thank you for telling me more about yourself!!!!

Lmao, Apache attack identity! Where you westerners getting those weird fucked up ideas from?

Serbia's government is still much better than random Albanian\Croatian\Bosnian\Ukrainian\American terrorist fascist government. We are proud to have Putin as brother.

Posted Image

Parodying and modifying my quotation won't change the fact that here in Eastern Europe we only care about beautiful chicks!

My brothers from neighborhood Romanians, got better STRAIGHT Music Videos than any gay video that liberal faggot Zelensky could came up with! Long live Serbia, Romania, Russia!

• Balls of Steel Forever

Yes, Serbia is very vey straight.
https://www.calvertj...sire-mainstream
Attached Image: 2_lavitsa.jpg

This post has been edited by Balls of Steel Forever: 12 July 2022 - 03:34 PM

View PostBalls of Steel Forever, on 12 July 2022 - 03:30 PM, said:

Yes, Serbia is very vey straight.
https://www.calvertj...sire-mainstream
Attachment 2_lavitsa.jpg

Thanks God, people like these are minority here.

View PostGingis Khan, on 11 July 2022 - 09:52 PM, said:

@Avenger For what you call "Idiocy" i am calling that bright side of justice. It's not my fault you are on wrong side. But eventually, justice and truth will prevail. Remember that.

Justice from what exactly?

All I can gather from your disillusioned testimonies is that you`d love to have putin balls deep inside of you...

Might also want to acknowledge the reality that anyone accusing other countires of corruption while living in an eastern european cess pit with close relations to a russian dictatorship that was all but a part of the former USSR makes you a laughing stock hypocrite.

I was counting the contradictions in your nearly incoherent temper tantrums but literally lost track due to the sheer volume.

To be clear, I`m not entirely "pro-ukraine" and the amount of censorship of russian content in north america and bullshit propaganda from both sides is ridiculous. However, there`s no justification for invading a sovereign state simply to stroke ones over inflated ego.

This post has been edited by Avenger: 12 July 2022 - 03:54 PM

View PostAvenger, on 12 July 2022 - 03:50 PM, said:

Justice from what exactly?

All I can gather from your disillusioned testimonies is that you`d love to have putin balls deep inside of you...

Might also want to acknowledge the reality that anyone accusing other countires of corruption while living in an eastern european cess pit with close relations to a russian dictatorship that was all but a part of the former USSR makes you a laughing stock hypocrite.

I was counting the contradictions in your nearly incoherent temper tantrums but literally lost track due to the sheer volume.

To be clear, I`m not entirely "pro-ukraine" and the amount of censorship of russian content in north america and bullshit propaganda from both sides is ridiculous. However, there`s no justification for invading a sovereign state simply to stroke ones over inflated ego.

Serbia\Yugoslavia was never part of USSR \ Warsaw Pact \ Eastern Block. We do however have historical ties with Russia, as Russia saved our ass from Ottoman Turks, Austro-Hungary and Germans many times throughout history. Both Russians and Serbs are derived from same people though - Ancient Slavs.

When it comes to double standards, why nobody from "Democratic" European and American world didn't condemned NATO Bombing of Yugoslavia then? Not only they didn't condemn it but they also supported Albanian terrorism and their invasion of OUR province Kosovo. Why nobody cared about breaking international law back then? Wasn't NATO bombing wasn't aggression on sovereign state - read Serbia? When USA does this to Serbia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan then that's "justified" But when Russia, which was threatened and provoked by Ukrainian Nazi authorities LONG BEFORE 24th February, decides finally to fight back then that's "unjustified"

Do you have any idea what civilians in Eastern Ukraine had to endure since year 2014? No you don't have idea, because you won't see that in Western Media.

View PostGingis Khan, on 12 July 2022 - 04:22 PM, said:

Serbia\Yugoslavia was never part of USSR \ Warsaw Pact \ Eastern Block. We do however have historical ties with Russia, as Russia saved our ass from Ottoman Turks, Austro-Hungary and Germans many times throughout history. Both Russians and Serbs are derived from same people though - Ancient Slavs.

When it comes to double standards, why nobody from "Democratic" European and American world didn't condemned NATO Bombing of Yugoslavia then? Not only they didn't condemn it but they also supported Albanian terrorism and their invasion of OUR province Kosovo. Why nobody cared about breaking international law back then? Wasn't NATO bombing wasn't aggression on sovereign state - read Serbia? When USA does this to Serbia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan then that's "justified" But when Russia, which was threatened and provoked by Ukrainian Nazi authorities LONG BEFORE 24th February, decides finally to fight back then that's "unjustified"

Do you have any idea what civilians in Eastern Ukraine had to endure since year 2014? No you don't have idea, because you won't see that in Western Media.

What? Ukraine has never been a member of NATO... So how does invading ukraine "bring justice" even if you have convinced yourself that previous NATO bombings in yugoslavia were wrong?

Learn to comprehend what you read. I said serbia was "all but" part of the former USSR.

Also learn the difference between what you call "aggressions" which amount to basically just border skirmishes and outright terrorist activity/invasions.

I`m well aware that ukraine has been at war in some capacity for decades. However, the tiny sovereign state that is ukraine was never a real threat at any point to russia.

Twist yourself into a pretzel all you like trying to grasp at straws to justify the invasion, no ones going to believe you. Regardless how much censorship (which I already acknowledged exists) takes place, putin has never made it clear what his real pupose of this war is. Instead regurgitating bullshit propaganda that I already referenced citing that he knows what`s best for ukraine and what the citizenship apparently want despite historical evidence of the contrary proven by past elections. Hell, many russian citizens don`t support what putin is doing and have been sent to prison by the thousands simply for protesting.

For someone that openly throws around the term "nazi" a lot, you sure are quick to ignore the similarities between the two dictatorships.

This post has been edited by Avenger: 12 July 2022 - 05:26 PM

View PostAvenger, on 12 July 2022 - 05:04 PM, said:

What? Ukraine has never been a member of NATO...

Learn to comprehend what you read. I said serbia was "all but" part of the former USSR.

Also learn the difference between what you call "aggressions" which amount to basically just border skirmishes and outright terrorist activity/invasions.

I`m well aware that ukraine has been at war in some capacity for decades. However, the tiny sovereign state that is ukraine was never a real threat at any point to russia.

Twist yourself into a pretzel all you like trying to grasp at straws to justify the invasion, no ones going to believe you. Regardless how much censorship (which I already acknowledged exists) takes place, putin has never made it clear what his real pupose of this war is. Instead regurgitating bullshit propaganda that I already referenced citing that he knows what`s best for ukraine and what the citizenship apparently want despite historical evidence of the contrary proven by past elections. Hell, many russian citizens don`t support what putin is doing and have been sent to prison by the thousands simply for protesting.

For someone that openly throws around the term "nazi" a lot, you sure are quick to ignore the similarities between the two dictatorships.

I didn't said Ukraine was ever part of NATO. I said that NATO Illegally bombed my country, when USA was led by Bill Clinton administration, and Clinton's administration supported Albanian terrorists while doing it. Why nobody had pity for Serbia then, but now they pity for Ukraine which is openly an Neo-Nazism worshiping country? I am talking about double standards West\USA\NATO is trying to pass here as "morality" Isn't USA responsible for ruining Serbia, Iraq, Libya and Ukraine?

TBH, my great grandmother was ethnic Ukrainian and i think Ukraine is shit. One of my best friends is ethnic Ukrainian and she's supporting Putin's current actions.

When it comes to what Putin actually wants, I think Putin CLEARLY explained he wants denazification and demilitaryzation of Ukraine. Nothing else. All other stories how Putin never revealed what he acctually wants, that he want to erase Ukraine from the map and other bullshit, can all fail in domain of conspiracy theories. Putin knows that if USA makes Ukraine join NATO, that would mean serious security threat to Russia. On another hand, Putin don't have problem with Ukraine joining EU economic union though. And NATO\USA\West are respnsible for Euromaidan event in 2014 that ruined Ukraine. I don't care nobody here gonna believe me because all ethnic Serbs and Ukrainians i know in real life do believe and that's enough for me. On this forum, i am only expressing my own opinion, will people here gonna believe me or not, it's their choice.

Also, are you trying to call Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic is dictator too? That was funny joke.

View PostGingis Khan, on 12 July 2022 - 05:34 PM, said:

I didn't said Ukraine was ever part of NATO. I said that NATO Illegally bombed my country, when USA was led by Bill Clinton administration, and Clinton's administration supported Albanian terrorists while doing it. Why nobody had pity for Serbia then, but now they pity for Ukraine which is openly an Neo-Nazism worshiping country? I am talking about double standards West\USA\NATO is trying to pass here as "morality" Isn't USA responsible for ruining Serbia, Iraq, Libya and Ukraine?

TBH, my great grandmother was ethnic Ukrainian and i think Ukraine is shit. One of my best friends is ethnic Ukrainian and she's supporting Putin's current actions.

When it comes to what Putin actually wants, I think Putin CLEARLY explained he wants denazification and demilitaryzation of Ukraine. Nothing else. All other stories how Putin never revealed what he acctually wants, that he want to erase Ukraine from the map and other bullshit, can all fail in domain of conspiracy theories. Putin knows that if USA makes Ukraine join NATO, that would mean serious security threat to Russia. On another hand, Putin don't have problem with Ukraine joining EU economic union though. And NATO\USA\West are respnsible for Euromaidan event in 2014 that ruined Ukraine. I don't care nobody here gonna believe me because all ethnic Serbs and Ukrainians i know in real life do believe and that's enough for me. On this forum, i am only expressing my own opinion, will people here gonna believe me or not, it's their choice.

Also, are you trying to call Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic is dictator too? That was funny joke.

Again...

View PostAvenger, on 12 July 2022 - 05:04 PM, said:

What? Ukraine has never been a member of NATO... So how does invading ukraine "bring justice" even if you have convinced yourself that previous NATO bombings in yugoslavia were wrong?

Also, why is russia entitled to a military but ukraine that`s of no threat to russia isn`t?

Regardless what indiscernable contorted nonsense you come up with there`s no point arguing with you any further when your english comprehension is this terrible and your argument this fundamentally flawed.

Just to clarify in laymans terms for you:

putin = hitler

Both hold/held dictatorships and impose the same draconian ass hurt tactics of punishing dissent.

For the record, I couldn`t care less about serbia. You have for some reason desperately tried to inject your country into this mess for what I can only assume is attention since you`re otherwise irrelevant on the world stage

This post has been edited by Avenger: 12 July 2022 - 05:57 PM

View PostAvenger, on 12 July 2022 - 05:51 PM, said:

Again...

Also, why is russia entitled to a military but ukraine that`s of no threat to russia isn`t?

Regardless what indiscernable contorted nonsense you come up with there`s no point arguing with you any further when your english comprehension is this terrible and your argument this fundamentally flawed.

Just to clarify in laymans terms for you:

putin = hitler

Both hold/held dictatorships and impose the same draconian ass hurt tactics of punishing dissent.

For the record, I couldn`t care less about serbia. You have for some reason desperately tried to inject your country into this mess for what I can only assume is attention since you`re otherwise irrelevant on the world stage

Looks like i have replied to your previous post before you edited it and added word "yugoslavia" to it. As for current Government of Ukraine, i think even Hitler himself would be disgusted by it if he was still alive today. I mean if even Ukrainians hates Ukraine and prefer Russia over it then you can see that shit hit the fan in that shithole country. And about Euromaidan event and rest of stuff i said, you don't need to believe, just check the facts. Also comparing Putin to Hitler is hilariously retarded. Also those who hate Putin right now (Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Latvians, Estonians, Germans, etc..) were all sided with Hitler during WW2.

It's noteworthy to mention that Serbia, Poland and Greece were only European countries during WW2 that didn't had any Pro-Nazi coloborators.
Also more recently, when UN voted for resolution of banning Nazi Symbols and their worshiping, only Serbia and Russia voted FOR Banning them, most of countries were undecided, and only USA and Ukraine VOTED AGAINST Banning Nazi symbols. I think this says pretty much for itself.

I don't care for attention, but it's fact that my country is affected by this shit, no matter i want it or not to "inject" my country. EU constantly threatens to us to put sanctions on Russia. Fuck their logic.

I do however agree with you at one point, that there is no point for arguing with you any further.

View PostGingis Khan, on 12 July 2022 - 06:28 PM, said:

Looks like i have replied to your previous post before you edited it and added word "yugoslavia" to it. As for current Government of Ukraine, i think even Hitler himself would be disgusted by it if he was still alive today. I mean if even Ukrainians hates Ukraine and prefer Russia over it then you can see that shit hit the fan in that shithole country. And about Euromaidan event and rest of stuff i said, you don't need to believe, just check the facts. Also comparing Putin to Hitler is hilariously retarded. Also those who hate Putin right now (Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Latvians, Estonians, Germans, etc..) were all sided with Hitler during WW2.

It's noteworthy to mention that Serbia, Poland and Greece were only European countries during WW2 that didn't had any Pro-Nazi coloborators.
Also more recently, when UN voted for resolution of banning Nazi Symbols and their worshiping, only Serbia and Russia voted FOR Banning them, most of countries were undecided, and only USA and Ukraine VOTED AGAINST Banning Nazi symbols. I think this says pretty much for itself.

I don't care for attention, but it's fact that my country is affected by this shit, no matter i want it or not to "inject" my country. EU constantly threatens to us to put sanctions on Russia. Fuck their logic.

I do however agree with you at one point, that there is no point for arguing with you any further.

Who`s truly the retard here? I`d say it`s the guy that keeps dodging questions because he can`t provide logical reasoning for his dumbass opnions.

Or the guy that can`t draw a simple conclusion to how similar putin is to hitler based on his piss poor track record of human rights abuses and invading sovereign nations because he`s got delusional dreams of reforming the USSR.

Maybe it`s the guy that claims "justice" against NATO for trangressions in non-NATO countries?

Hint - this is all the same mouth breather named dingis khan.

Most countries don`t outright ban "nazi symbols" because trying to erase the past is stupid and serves no purpose other than to pretend it didn`t occur. Thankfully most of the world is smart enough to grasp that concept unlike you.

And no. Ukrainians don`t prefer russia over ukraine. They voted to sever ties several decades ago. Putin`s problem is that he`s simply a man child and can`t get over it.

Just admit it already. The only reason you`re pissed off and simping for your boyfriend putin is because you`re angry about the sanctions affecting your irrelevant country and rather than accepting the fact that if you severed ties with russia you wouldn`t be involved, you`d rather whine on the internet hoping that someone will sympathize with you.

This post has been edited by Avenger: 13 July 2022 - 03:24 AM

User is offline   Phredreeke 

View PostGingis Khan, on 12 July 2022 - 06:28 PM, said:

As for current Government of Ukraine, i think even Hitler himself would be disgusted by it if he was still alive today.

https://youtu.be/cs9Y3X75KMA

View PostAvenger, on 13 July 2022 - 03:22 AM, said:

Who`s truly the retard here? I`d say it`s the guy that keeps dodging questions because he can`t provide logical reasoning for his dumbass opnions.

Or the guy that can`t draw a simple conclusion to how similar putin is to hitler based on his piss poor track record of human rights abuses and invading sovereign nations because he`s got delusional dreams of reforming the USSR.

Maybe it`s the guy that claims "justice" against NATO for trangressions in non-NATO countries?

Hint - this is all the same mouth breather named dingis khan.

Most countries don`t outright ban "nazi symbols" because trying to erase the past is stupid and serves no purpose other than to pretend it didn`t occur. Thankfully most of the world is smart enough to grasp that concept unlike you.

And no. Ukrainians don`t prefer russia over ukraine. They voted to sever ties several decades ago. Putin`s problem is that he`s simply a man child and can`t get over it.

Just admit it already. The only reason you`re pissed off and simping for your boyfriend putin is because you`re angry about the sanctions affecting your irrelevant country and rather than accepting the fact that if you severed ties with russia you wouldn`t be involved, you`d rather whine on the internet hoping that someone will sympathize with you.

Sorry to disappoint you but my country ain't affected by any gay ass sanctions. In fact, those sanctions did more harm to European Union itself than gain. They didn't harm Russia one single bit. The EU Member states which were dependent from Russian gas now are screwed thanks to their own dumb sanctions. And banning Nazi Symbols ain't trying to erase the past, it's a measure that similar Nazi scum won't appear in present day time. You should know that history repeats itself. Unfortunately, Ukraine become very Nazi as of lately, to that point that they killing children and civilians just because they are ethnic Russians and Eastern Ukrainians. NATO and EU are nothing else than Fourth Reich in disguise. They all want to drink Serbian and Russian blood and play football with our corpses.

Ever heard for Jasenovac concetration camp where 700.000 Serbs and Jews were tortured and murdered brutally? This camp was formed by Pro-Nazi aligned Croatians in WW2. Ukrainians are no any different than Croatians. They hate anything Russian with passion, that includes Anti-Putin Russians as well.

In fact, it looks like only Serbia, Romania, Greece, Belarus, Syria, Iran, China and Russia are the only ones who aren't delusioned.

You claim that propaganda is ridiculous on both sides, but ironically enough you seem to support typical Western propaganda by calling Putin a Hitler. And then i am the one who dodging questions and saying contradictions?

The justice i seek for, is acknowledging NATO Bombing of Yugoslavia as terrorist act! I want to western world to recognize Albanian and Croatian genocide over Serbs. I want the Western world recognize Ukrainian genocide in Dombass. I want western world to apologize for what they did to us and Libyans and Iraqi. And why we would severe our relations with Russia, one of our true friends, to get nothing back from the West? What West ever did good for Serbia?

As for Ukrainians prefering Russia over Ukraine, my close friend is Ukrainian and she's louder Putin supporter than i ever will be. When it comes to more relevant people for world stage check out former Ukranian Prime Minister:

FORMER PRIME MINISTER OF UKRAINE: The third world war was being prepared
Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Mykola Azarov said NATO planned to start World War III by using nuclear weapons against Russia, and Kiev would play a key role in starting it.

According to him, NATO planned to deploy four brigades in Ukraine, including an air brigade capable of carrying nuclear warheads. It is planned to agree on the deployment of forces to Ukraine this summer, and by the end of the year - to use nuclear weapons to provoke a conflict with Russia, writes Azarov.

NATO's plan for Ukraine provided for the blockade of peacekeeping forces in Transnistria by forces from the territory of Romania and the blockade of Kaliningrad with the help of the Polish army, said the Ukrainian former prime minister.

Russia decided to restore order in Ukraine in order to avoid the Third World War and an attack on its territory, in addition, a provocation was prepared in Ukraine to destroy the population in LNR and DPR, and Putin saved hundreds of thousands of lives, Azarov wrote.

Let me tell you something, someone who is Orthodox Christian by religion, CANNOT BE BAD GUY! REMEMBER THAT!

SERBIA WAS NEVER AGRESSOR! RUSSIA WAS NEVER AGRESSOR! END OF STORY! THAT'S ONLY TRUTH OUT THERE!

You don't have right to have different version of truth than the one proclaimed by Creator Himself!

I am proud of being Serb, Ruthenian-Ukrainian, and Russian! I will fight for the truth and justice till the end! No matter how anyone going to hate me, to disagree with me, to kill me, to torture me, to mock me, to humiliate me, to call me liar, i will never, but fucking never, i will NEVER give up! That's what i call Slavic pride. My heart is with Eastern Ukrainians and Russians, and with all my heart i wish them to succeed in liberating Eastern Ukraine from Neo-Nazi scum. For every single tear droped by Serbian mothers, Ukranian mothers, Russian mothers for every their child they lost, for one single their tear We gonna fucking slaughter thousands and thousands of Nazis and their supporters! We have soul! We have national pride! We already have won!

I send all my support to my Slavic brothers and sisters!

You're fucking dead Nazi supporters!

PUTIN SIGNED THE FAMOUS DECREE 440 This is a move that killed three birds with one stone

The new decree of the Russian president will help kill three birds with one stone, Chinese media write.
PUTIN SIGNED THE FAMOUS DECREE 440 This is a move that killed three birds with one stone

Russian President Vladimir Putin signed Decree No. 440, according to which absolutely all Ukrainians can obtain Russian citizenship in a simplified manner.

Previously, this rule applied only to residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics, but now the president has expanded the list of those who can get a Russian passport under a simplified procedure.

"Putin's signing of this decree has at least three main implications," the authors of the Chinese media are sure.

In their view, the new legal act allows Russia to kill three birds with one stone. First, to help ethnic Russians living on Ukrainian territory. It's no secret that the government of Ukraine has been oppressing the Russian-speaking population in recent years, but now this trend has only intensified. The passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation will help Russian people to move to Russia and be protected from the persecution of the Kiev regime.

Second, this decree will help those Ukrainians who are dissatisfied with Zelenskyi's policies and do not want to be led by the West. A large part of Ukrainians is dissatisfied with Kiev's decision to call women into the army or Volodymyr Zelenskiy's intention to grant Poland special powers. Ukrainians who do not agree with such a policy will be able to apply for a document of citizenship of the Russian Federation.

Finally, thirdly, the new decree will accelerate the disintegration of Ukraine. A significant part of Ukrainian citizens moved to European countries, and, according to the report of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, 65 percent of Ukrainian refugees do not intend to leave their host countries.

If one part of the population went to the European Union, then the other, no doubt, will be ready to move to Russia. Ukraine simply will not have enough population to continue its existence as a country.

"The majority of ethnic Russians will not hesitate to make a choice, and many Ukrainians will also decide to leave this country," the authors of the Chinese media are confident.

Realizing the current situation and learning about Putin's decree number 440, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba made accusations. He stated that the order of the President of the Russian Federation allegedly violates the sovereignty of Ukraine and immediately called on Western countries to send regular shipments of heavy weapons.

However, according to Chinese experts, it is unlikely that the help of the US and Europe will help Kiev, for whom the current situation has become extremely unfavorable.

Russia is steadily achieving all its strategic goals, while Ukraine can only accept the fact that it has failed. Chinese analysts believe that the West should come to terms with the fact that it failed to weaken the Russian Federation.

Source: https://www-alo-rs.t...&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options