Duke4.net Forums: Mac OS - Won't Save Game or Settings - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mac OS - Won't Save Game or Settings

User is offline   tonemaster 

So I used to have a build of EDuke32 running on my Mac and it was fine. This time around I install the newest Yosemite build and it won't save the game or the settings/configuration. I can get to the "Save Game" menu and enter in a save name but then when I go to "Load Game" it appears totally blank with no saves. Also my key config and other settings aren't saving. This used to work fine before when I had a previous build but I've tried several old builds which either don't run at all or have the same problem not saving. I'm asking for help and wondering if maybe there's a file I need to include to get things working right? For instance I tried adding the .CFG file to the app but it didn't solve the issue. Does anyone know what the issue may be?

Wow so I just figured this out.. Seriously I searched for 4 days and then of course right when I make the thread I figure it out..... :rolleyes:

So I saw in this thread https://forums.duke4...-osx-solutions/
You need to make a ~/.config/eduke32 folder and then add the duke3d.CFG file

Boom.

Sorry for wasting time.

Thank you all,
Tonemaster

View Posttonemaster, on 02 March 2022 - 01:40 PM, said:

Wow so I just figured this out.. Seriously I searched for 4 days and then of course right when I make the thread I figure it out..... :rolleyes:

So I saw in this thread https://forums.duke4...-osx-solutions/
You need to make a ~/.config/eduke32 folder and then add the duke3d.CFG file

Boom.

Sorry for wasting time.

Thank you all,
Tonemaster

PS add this to the WIKI under Mac installation PLEASE and THANK YA ;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options