Duke4.net Forums: AA status bar/hud - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AA status bar/hud

User is offline   BFG9000 

I'm assuming this is known but I can't find anything on it, but I can't seem to change the status bar for Alien Armageddon. Also the level info displays directly over the health/armor instead of above it. Just wondering if there's a fix?

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostBFG9000, on 05 January 2022 - 02:41 PM, said:

I'm assuming this is known but I can't find anything on it, but I can't seem to change the status bar for Alien Armageddon. Also the level info displays directly over the health/armor instead of above it. Just wondering if there's a fix?

I fixed the level info overlap thing about a month ago, and that fix will be included in the next update, which is a big update I'm hoping to have ready by the end of this month.

As for hud style, it can't be changed; only the scale of it can be changed.

If you post in our discord, you will get quicker responses, since most of the devs and players don't come around here much: https://discord.com/invite/JUypdU6

User is offline   BFG9000 

View PostDanukem, on 05 January 2022 - 08:54 PM, said:

I fixed the level info overlap thing about a month ago, and that fix will be included in the next update, which is a big update I'm hoping to have ready by the end of this month.

As for hud style, it can't be changed; only the scale of it can be changed.

If you post in our discord, you will get quicker responses, since most of the devs and players don't come around here much: https://discord.com/invite/JUypdU6

awesome thanks for the response!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options