Duke4.net Forums: Acrimonious Debate about Banning or lack thereof - Duke4.net Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Acrimonious Debate about Banning or lack thereof  "split from police brutality 2 thread"

User is offline   Master O 

View PostForge, on 24 July 2020 - 09:23 AM, said:

cannibals eat themselves until there's only one left. Then it starves.

you have obviously been knocking over too many statues and forgotten the history of your culture

Commies are convinced of their own moral superiority. Anything that they don't like, they will try to undermine and destroy from within. Cancel Culture is the embodiment of this attitude.

This post has been edited by Master O: 24 July 2020 - 09:31 AM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostCartaphilus, on 23 July 2020 - 01:10 PM, said:

If you, Forge, Radar and a few other morons were kicked out, I think the forum would quickly repopulate with better people.

Never gonna happen, but hey, at least I tried.

Jimmy, Radar, and Forge have each done more for Duke individually than you ever have.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Daily reminder Marxists can't win in the marketplace of ideas unless they resort to hijacking the culture of established communities in order to enforce their worldview. How predictable that a free speech forum with a lenient ban policy attracts a Marxist who wants to ban veteran members.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by R A D A Я: 24 July 2020 - 10:44 AM

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

View PostHendricks266, on 24 July 2020 - 09:50 AM, said:

Jimmy, Radar, and Forge have each done more for Duke individually than you ever have.

Yeah, they helped ruin its (and your) reputation.

Good luck with the next game fellas.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostCartaphilus, on 24 July 2020 - 10:36 AM, said:

Yeah, they helped ruin its (and your) reputation.

Posted Image

User is offline   DevoNukem 

View PostCartaphilus [directed at h266], on 24 July 2020 - 10:36 AM, said:

Yeah, they helped ruin its (and your [hendricks]) reputation.

I'd have to agree with this. I joined this forum 'cause I love duke. I didn't join to argue with absolute retards like Gaydar, Jimbo, Etc. constantly.

Edit, Message to Radar and Company:Y'all can downvote me all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that y'all are fucking lowlifes.

This post has been edited by Lyndon LaDouche: 24 July 2020 - 10:54 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostLyndon LaDouche, on 24 July 2020 - 10:47 AM, said:

I'd have to agree with this. I joined this forum 'cause I love duke. I didn't join to argue with absolute retards like Gaydar, Jimbo, Etc. constantly.

You are a human being with free will. You choose every action you make. If you didn't join to argue, why did you choose to argue? If you'll remember, I was actually rather encouraging to you in the EDuke32 section before you started tarding out and showing your ass.

As for "reputations"....

If you don't care about your reputation, they have no power over you.

• banned!

View PostR A D A Я, on 24 July 2020 - 10:30 AM, said:

How predictable that a free speech forum with a lenient ban policy attracts a Marxist who wants to ban veteran members.

Just goes to show you that not all veterans are heroes, lol.

They screwed up letting people like you become veterans in the first place.

There's some talk of a new forum possibly being established. Depends on how much any of us give a fuck. I guess you'll see, or won't.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Dude no one cares if you go have a gay party at your house.

View Post/Defiatron\, on 24 July 2020 - 10:51 AM, said:

If you didn't join to argue, why did you choose to argue? If you'll remember, I was actually rather encouraging to you in the EDuke32 section before you started tarding out and showing your ass.

1. I'm arguing because:
You and your boyfriends are absolute fucking cunts who deserve to be ridiculed.
You're a mad dog conspiracy theorist.
And you post dumb shit regularly.
So, don't give me that shit.

2. I don't remember you saying shit to me in the EDuke section.

This post has been edited by Lyndon LaDouche: 24 July 2020 - 11:02 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I've been doing this since before you were born, nigga. Step off.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostCartaphilus, on 24 July 2020 - 10:57 AM, said:

There's some talk of a new forum possibly being established. Depends on how much any of us give a fuck. I guess you'll see, or won't.

The only reason this place is even important to me is because it's important to you. There must be something of value here if a Marxist interloper cares to waste his time on it.

View Post/Defiatron\, on 24 July 2020 - 11:03 AM, said:

I've been doing this since before you were born, nigga. Step off.

You are not an admin.
You will not tell me to back off and expect it to work.
How long you've been on this planet is irrelevant.
How long you've been on this website is irrelevant.
You have zero authority.

So, don't act all big and tough with me, fucking lowlife.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Posted Image

• banned!

View PostR A D A Я, on 24 July 2020 - 11:08 AM, said:

There must be something of value here

Yeah I like a few people here, but we can all communicate outside the forum by now. It was worthwhile to stick around to find some non-lunatics I could chat to about Build gaemz.

The rest can burn.

View Post/Defiatron\, on 24 July 2020 - 11:15 AM, said:

Posted Image

Nah mate, this is:

Posted Image

Jimmy in all his glory. Imagine this goofy fat dumbass saying anything to you IRL.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostCartaphilus, on 24 July 2020 - 10:57 AM, said:

didn't you recently just post about banning people who use strawmen and ad hominem tactics?

more leftist fascist class system hypocrisy: rulez for thee, but not for me

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Hahaha oh man I forgot how great that picture is. Got anymore good ones?

View PostCartaphilus, on 24 July 2020 - 11:17 AM, said:

Posted Image

Jimmy in all his glory. Imagine this goofy fat dumbass saying anything to you IRL.

Haha, ugly cunt.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Yeah I like a few people here, but we can all communicate outside the forum by now. It was worthwhile to stick around to find some non-lunatics I could chat to about Build gaemz.

The rest can burn.

As if you're actually playing any Build games.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostLyndon LaDouche, on 24 July 2020 - 11:20 AM, said:

Haha, ugly cunt.

someone's projecting

• banned!

Projectile vomiting you mean.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Dude come on, post some more pics of me. That shits almost ten years old, I had forgotten about it. (You can tell by the old slide-style phone I'm using there.)

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

I've tried to persuade people that they can use the serious modding discussion threads and ignore this shit if they want, but I guess it's hard for some people to shop at the mall when there is a riot going on across the street. The culture is definitely not for everyone.

I can't speak for Jimmy and Radar because I haven't worked with them, but I have worked with Forge for many years and he is as serious and reliable as anyone when it comes to modding. He is a highly skilled mapper who has made some great levels for Alien Armageddon, not to mention he is the go-to beta tester (and map fixer upper) for many projects in the community, including pretty much all of the big projects I have been involved with.

View Post/Defiatron\, on 24 July 2020 - 11:32 AM, said:

Dude come on, post some more pics of me.

Dude, no. One's enough.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Yeah, I guess you're right. ThriceCursed posting nude pics of minors without their consent is probably a bad idea, and it's probably against the forum rules.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostTrooper Dan, on 24 July 2020 - 11:36 AM, said:

I've tried to persuade people that they can use the serious modding discussion threads and ignore this shit if they want, but I guess it's hard for some people to shop at the mall when there is a riot going on across the street. The culture is definitely not for everyone.

Thricecursed doesn't even post in the actual creative threads. He's lying about his technical interest in Build.

• banned!

View Post/Defiatron\, on 24 July 2020 - 11:32 AM, said:

Dude come on, post some more pics of me.

OK this might be against the forum rules, but if we're gonna bring out the big guns we may as well go all the way.

Our hero Jimmy in his humble abode:

Posted Image

View PostTrooper Dan, on 24 July 2020 - 11:36 AM, said:

I have worked with Forge for many years and he is as serious and reliable as anyone when it comes to modding. He is a highly skilled mapper who has made some great levels for Alien Armageddon, not to mention he is the go-to beta tester (and map fixer upper) for many projects in the community, including pretty much all of the big projects I have been involved with.

Hitler was a pretty good painter.

This post has been edited by Cartaphilus: 24 July 2020 - 11:56 AM

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

The rest can burn.

[then posts old pic of Jimmy with personal insults]

I think I can say without fear of contradiction that a high percentage of members who post here suffer from some form of mental illness. That's not an insult, that's just an objective fact confirmed by self-reports of mental illness I have seen over the years, both public and private. I am beginning to wonder if you are suffering yourself, because your posts fall into a bipolar pattern. We are currently in the I'm-A-Stalker-And-Want-You-To-Die phase of your posts.

In any case, believe it or not this thread was (mostly) on topic until page 16. Even the digression about the kneeling-on-baby pic was actually on topic since it concerned the BLM movement. Everything since then should probably be split and moved to the Bad Place (or Worse Place, depending on your POV).

• banned!

All of Dan's posts read like this to me:

User is offline   Forge 

View PostTrooper Dan, on 24 July 2020 - 11:55 AM, said:

Everything since then should probably be split and moved to the Bad Place (or Worse Place, depending on your POV).

which was the original goal of the commie-fascists. They couldn't control the narrative and cancel the wrong-thinkers, so they derailed it to get it censored in other ways.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options