Duke4.net Forums: Clipping issues thread - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Clipping issues thread

User is online   Ninety-Six 

Since I'm already doing a fine job of annoying the developers, I'll just put all my general clipping issues into a single thread to reduce board clutter. I'll just add to this as I find more.

• Movement in vents is much slower, especially on slopes
  • Getting into vents is still difficult. Better, but difficult
  • Water clipping is...odd. Trying to get out can sometimes be difficult (where you are repeatedly shoved away from the wall and made to sink lower into the water), and rapidly spamming jump can sometimes, somehow, result in a megajump, easily allowing for unintended sequence breaking.
  • Corners. Just...corners. Walking into a corner of somewhere less than 90 degrees results in rapid pinballing. May be related to the getting out of water issue above.
  • Upon trying to get the yellow key in E3L8, not only did I get stuck and crushed in the alcove, I somehow got so stuck that even after turning on god mode and noclip I still couldn't move.
    ???!

This post has been edited by Ninety-Six: 27 April 2020 - 02:41 AM

User is online   Ninety-Six 

On that second point, it's actually completely impossible to access the secret under that one diner table in Caribbean's secret level.

View PostNinety-Six, on 27 April 2020 - 02:38 AM, said:

• Corners. Just...corners. Walking into a corner of somewhere less than 90 degrees results in rapid pinballing. May be related to the getting out of water issue above.

I am unable to reproduce this one, the others I was able to verify. Any specific conditions you encountered this on?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options