Duke4.net Forums: Argh, yet another crash. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Argh, yet another crash.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Hey there, I didn't work on my mod at all between Dec. and like April. I know my mod last worked perfectly in October. I came back and fired it up in about May and discovered a nasty crash anytime an enemy was killed with an explosive. I figured it was my new jibs, which were kind of hacky. I was planning on recoding them, so I figured its just time to remove them. Which I did. No go, the game still crashes. I even tried old copies of Eduke32, and it still crashes. I have absolutely no idea why it's crashing. It baffles me because about 1% of the time it DOESN'T crash the game.

I'm going to provide the log, and if that doesn't supply enough information I can pack up the mod.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 20 June 2009 - 02:47 PM

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Compile EDuke32 from svn... if it still crashes, send me your mod and I'll take a look at it and tell you what you fucked up.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I can't compile an SVN, however, I did happen to have a 2 month old build compiled by someone else. Still crashed the game.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Someone supplied me with an even more recent build of Eduke32, and same deal. It's definitely something my dumb ass did.

I'll get it to you tomorrow.

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 20 June 2009 - 08:03 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options