• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Coronavirus a/k/a COVID-19 corner.

User is offline   LakiSoft 

View PostAvenger, on 18 August 2021 - 05:53 PM, said:

I stopped reading dingus khan's posts once he drew the analogy that not being a hysterical covidiot fear monger that allows themselves to be brainwashed by mainstream media propaganda meant you were a "flat earther". It's the same old tired song and dance that anyone not buying into the dogmatic bullshit is labelled a conspiracy theorist. If he's looking for an echo chamber of confirmation bias there's a million other mouth breathers like him elsewhere.

I don't watch TV if you ask, so your claim of me being "brainwashed by mainstream media propaganda" is invalid and dumb. Let got this straight. I am not going to vaccinate because i don't trust vaccines as much as i don't want to mess around with covid. I don't even wear mask in my hood's local shops, i only wear mask when i get to the bus or somewhere in city. I am not scaredy pussy of covid, i am just careful and know what i am doing. My point is this, who wants to vaccinate let them vaccinate, who don't want to vaccinate let those don't do it. But problem is about these dubious fucked up people who are crazy conspiracy theorist that, by all force means, are trying to convince other people who want to vaccinate to don't do it. That's fucking cruel. Let them make their own choice you fucking anti-vaccine nazi bastards!

Also their stories about vaccines being "unhealthy" sucks. Actually anyone can decide what's healthy for him\her and what's not. I decided that vaccines are not healthy for me, but i am not trying to convince others who wants to vaccinate otherwise. But those from Anti-Vaccine lobby are doing it and they shall fucking let people decide for themselves.

Conclusion: I really hate both conspiracy theorists and mainstream. It's best to stick somewhere in middle. There are people, mainly older people who are really scared of Covid, but i respect their opinion.

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

Stick it into the middle. That's where I usually stick it too

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostJesus Christ, on 18 August 2021 - 09:41 PM, said:

Stick it into the middle. That's where I usually stick it too

I usually print out and shred multiple "debates" like these
huge number of copies
epoxy it in my favorite shape
and stick it up my ass

at least it now serves a bonafide purpose.
put a ring on it and it vibrates too.

• banned!

OK I admit I laughed at that. The visual was too good, and because I believe you would actually do it too.

User is offline   Avenger 

View PostGingis Khan, on 18 August 2021 - 07:07 PM, said:

I don't watch TV if you ask, so your claim of me being "brainwashed by mainstream media propaganda" is invalid and dumb. Let got this straight. I am not going to vaccinate because i don't trust vaccines as much as i don't want to mess around with covid. I don't even wear mask in my hood's local shops, i only wear mask when i get to the bus or somewhere in city. I am not scaredy pussy of covid, i am just careful and know what i am doing. My point is this, who wants to vaccinate let them vaccinate, who don't want to vaccinate let those don't do it. But problem is about these dubious fucked up people who are crazy conspiracy theorist that, by all force means, are trying to convince other people who want to vaccinate to don't do it. That's fucking cruel. Let them make their own choice you fucking anti-vaccine nazi bastards!

Also their stories about vaccines being "unhealthy" sucks. Actually anyone can decide what's healthy for him\her and what's not. I decided that vaccines are not healthy for me, but i am not trying to convince others who wants to vaccinate otherwise. But those from Anti-Vaccine lobby are doing it and they shall fucking let people decide for themselves.

Conclusion: I really hate both conspiracy theorists and mainstream. It's best to stick somewhere in middle. There are people, mainly older people who are really scared of Covid, but i respect their opinion.

I don't think you could contradict yourself any more in this post if you tried. Do better.

View PostAvenger, on 19 August 2021 - 09:25 AM, said:

I don't think you could contradict yourself any more in this post if you tried. Do better.

What contradiction you're talking about? I clearly stated that i have my own ways to be careful and protect, but i won't vaccinate. I just hate the fact those bastards from Anti-Vaccine lobby are trying to convince others (those who want to vaccinate) what's "better" for them. Everyone have right to decide themselves will they vaccinate or not. Anti-Vaccinate lobby have no right to put pressure on them.

If you consider that contradiction, then you are really mental ile.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostGingis Khan, on 19 August 2021 - 04:36 PM, said:

what's wrong with mentally ill people?

View PostBalls of Steel Forever, on 19 August 2021 - 08:22 PM, said:

what's wrong with mentally ill people?

What's not?

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostGingis Khan, on 19 August 2021 - 09:50 PM, said:

What's not?

Are you saying those diagnosed with a mental illness ~20% of the population can't make decisions for themselves

do you think a mental illness renders one incapable of cognitive thought and discussion.

what do you think we should do with such people?

This post has been edited by Balls of Steel Forever: 19 August 2021 - 10:38 PM

View PostBalls of Steel Forever, on 19 August 2021 - 10:36 PM, said:

Are you saying those diagnosed with a mental illness ~20% of the population can't make decisions for themselves

do you think a mental illness renders one incapable of cognitive thought and discussion.

what do you think we should do with such people?

The problem is with guy earlier. I just told my opinion and all he's doing insulting me with word "dingus" and telling me how i "contradicted" myself, even if there wasn't any contradiction whatsoever. He's probably either dumb enough to the point he can't tell difference between an explanation of certain subject and contradiction. Or either mental ill. Overall i have nothing against mental ill people as long they don't cause any harm, physical or mental one, to the other.

Again many other people here from this topic tend to "feel insulted" by my opinion over certain conspiracy theories regarding covid, and when i gave arguments for my opinion, they only were able to call me "dumb" and brainwashed by "mainstream propaganda" even if i didn't watched anything "mainstream" related.

• banned!

I get your point, Dingus, but in a democracy, anyone is allowed to put pressure or anyone else. Sometimes those people organize. No one's fucking oppressed by the anti-vax lobby, though. You're not gonna convince me that they are. If someone is too stupid to make an informed decision for themselves, they should die painfully.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostJesus Christ, on 19 August 2021 - 11:58 PM, said:

I get your point, Dingus, but in a democracy, anyone is allowed to put pressure or anyone else. Sometimes those people organize. No one's fucking oppressed by the anti-vax lobby, though. You're not gonna convince me that they are. If someone is too stupid to make an informed decision for themselves, they should die painfully be kept alive in a medical facility through artificial means long enough for them to reproduce and make more stupid people.

ftfy
and now you know why the world is the way it is

but you didn't know that only the government and state run media corps are allowed to put out vaxx propoganda? Those damn evil anti-vaxxers need to be rounded up and given a terminal case of autism

This post has been edited by Forge: 20 August 2021 - 04:08 AM

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

Below is a link listing the current collateral damage of those vaccine.
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

View PostGingis Khan, on 19 August 2021 - 04:36 PM, said:

What contradiction you're talking about? I clearly stated that i have my own ways to be careful and protect, but i won't vaccinate. I just hate the fact those bastards from Anti-Vaccine lobby are trying to convince others (those who want to vaccinate) what's "better" for them. Everyone have right to decide themselves will they vaccinate or not. Anti-Vaccinate lobby have no right to put pressure on them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Start with the part where you stated you refuse to wear a mask then said you wear it on public transport.

And your claim about "anti vax lobby" is factually incorrect since the only real lobbying taking place is by the pro vax mega corporation pharmaceutical companies and all the snowflakes crying that by some illogical reason the vaccine only protects them if everyone else takes it.

This post has been edited by Avenger: 20 August 2021 - 10:54 AM

View PostAvenger, on 20 August 2021 - 10:49 AM, said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Start with the part where you stated you refuse to wear a mask then said you wear it on public transport.

And your claim about "anti vax lobby" is factually incorrect since the only real lobbying taking place is by the pro vax mega corporation pharmaceutical companies and all the snowflakes crying that by some illogical reason the vaccine only protects them if everyone else takes it.

I don't wear mask in my small hood, why i would i? Public transport and center of city are different thing, they are fucking crowded places and chance of getting virus there is much bigger.

And speaking of pro vax mega corporation pharmaceutical companies, as i partially agree that pharmacy is kind of mafia, but there's no reason for pro vax lobby to do something wrong in such a situation where entire world is going to collapse due the covid. At least pro vax lobby are trying to save people from virus and influence of covid deniers and conspiracy theorist brainwashed people like you. While pro vax lobby have both good and bad sides, anti vax lobby is doing only wrong. Their trials to convince other to not vaccinate, is equal of mass murdering and self-destruction. I personally don't trust neither Anti Vaxes neither Pro Vaxes, but there is no doubt Anti Vax lobby is more destructable. As for me, i have my own ways to protect and be carefl to don't get infected by virus.

• banned!

You're almost as confused as the racist, anarcho-pedophile game dev. You'd fit better on Doomworld.

View PostJesus Christ, on 20 August 2021 - 11:47 AM, said:

You're almost as confused as the racist, anarcho-pedophile game dev. You'd fit better on Doomworld.

What this have to do with what i said earlier. There is nothing racist and\or pedophile in my statement.

• banned!

That is exactly what a racist pedophile would say.

I tested positive yesterday. Ten-day quarantine starts today, so....yeah.

View PostJesus Christ, on 20 August 2021 - 12:04 PM, said:

That is exactly what a racist pedophile would say.

Oh, you caught me! Now watch out for daughter or else i'll rape her with my BBC.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostMajor Tom, on 20 August 2021 - 12:27 PM, said:

Sorry to hear that. I almost forgot this was the covid thread.

• banned!

View PostGingis Khan, on 20 August 2021 - 12:47 PM, said:

Oh, you caught me! Now watch out for daughter or else i'll rape her with my BBC.

British Broadcasting Channel? See, I keep telling you that you get all your info from TV.

View PostJesus Christ, on 20 August 2021 - 01:12 PM, said:

British Broadcasting Channel? See, I keep telling you that you get all your info from TV.

British sucks. Also BBC means Big Black Cock you idiot.

User is offline   jkas789 

Drink a lot of water, take vitamin c. Were you given some type of treatment or did they just tell you to wait it out?

View PostGingis Khan, on 20 August 2021 - 11:42 AM, said:

I don't wear mask in my small hood, why i would i? Public transport and center of city are different thing, they are fucking crowded places and chance of getting virus there is much bigger.

And speaking of pro vax mega corporation pharmaceutical companies, as i partially agree that pharmacy is kind of mafia, but there's no reason for pro vax lobby to do something wrong in such a situation where entire world is going to collapse due the covid. At least pro vax lobby are trying to save people from virus and influence of covid deniers and conspiracy theorist brainwashed people like you. While pro vax lobby have both good and bad sides, anti vax lobby is doing only wrong. Their trials to convince other to not vaccinate, is equal of mass murdering and self-destruction. I personally don't trust neither Anti Vaxes neither Pro Vaxes, but there is no doubt Anti Vax lobby is more destructable. As for me, i have my own ways to protect and be carefl to don't get infected by virus.

HAHAHAHAHA..............

I literally laughed out loud reading this garbage.

"world is going to collapse due to the covid"

"anti vaxx lobby is equal to mass murdering and self-destructon"

And to think just a few short posts back you were asking if I was mentally ill?

Is this for real?

If you were "tested" with the PCR test I wouldn't put too much faith in that result.

View PostAvenger, on 20 August 2021 - 03:41 PM, said:

HAHAHAHAHA..............

I literally laughed out loud reading this garbage.

"world is going to collapse due to the covid"

"anti vaxx lobby is equal to mass murdering and self-destructon"

And to think just a few short posts back you were asking if I was mentally ill?

Is this for real?

Seriously do whatever you want, only you can do is insulting me without any valid argument to prove me wrong. Yes you are the one mental ill. And yes when covid was still considered new threat last year, economy was getting fucked, and police patrols wouldn't let people go out their house after certain hours. World and economy were collapsing. So unless you lived in cave, you could feel consequences virus have done by yourself. Again, we both agree covid is much more than just getting cold, so fuhrer insults and arguments are totally unnecessary.

User is offline   jkas789 

View PostGingis Khan, on 20 August 2021 - 05:20 PM, said:

World and economy were collapsing.

Arguably the economy is still reeling from it. At least in México it is.

• banned!

View PostGingis Khan, on 20 August 2021 - 01:15 PM, said:

British sucks. Also BBC means Big Black Cock you idiot.

You said "my BBC". You're black?

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostJesus Christ, on 20 August 2021 - 11:10 PM, said:

You said "my BBC". You're black?

I doubt it's bigger then my
Big Borosilicate Cock anyways.

Share this topic:

• 41 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options