Duke4.net Forums: ZOMBIE Mods - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ZOMBIE Mods  "DECAY TC, Zombie Crisis, etc."

User is offline   Mark 

I think it might have started as early as 2007. You could find out for sure by checking the old 3DR forums.

And there are more weapons.

This post has been edited by Mark.: 22 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

View Postzykov eddy, on 22 October 2013 - 03:22 AM, said:

I want to play it so badly! I love zombies and I horror mods. How long this whole thing has been in development, btw?

The principle work that this mod was based off of (originally a mod called The Genesis Project done by myself, Hudson, and Kef Nukem) was begun in 2000 and finalized in 2004. That mod was then merged over with some other content in 2004, and in March 2007 work on Decay began. Hudson left the project some time around early 2008, and Cage and Hellbound some time probably around late 2008 early 2009 after they got work in the gaming industry. I recompiled everything around early 2010, had Diehard and SalaciusCrumb work on some partial layouts for necessary maps that hadn't been started. Then around August 2010 I handed everything over to Mark and gave him and outline and told him to have fun. So he has been.

Might be a bit off but it's a rough development history anyway.

There's a complete set of 10 weapons.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options