Duke4.net Forums: How to eduke32 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to eduke32  "Need help on how to start using eduke32"

User is offline   Georgy 

Hello everyone,
I was interested into getting into eduke32, so I started researching about it and saw at the wiki that I needed to own the original version of Duke Nukem 3D, but the only way to buy it is through
the 20th anniversiry and I read that it's not compatible with eduke32. And also, I found out that eduke32 includes Duke Nukem 3D plutonic pak but i can't find the game/def/user.con files
which I guess are in the retail versions of DN3D. So if I want to start using eduke32 what do I do?
(And also if you could send me any must know sources for people starting modding in eduke32 that would be awesome)

This post has been edited by Georgy: 11 February 2020 - 04:49 AM

User is offline   ck3D 

I can only provide help pertaining to your last request: https://infosuite.duke4.net

Basically all you need to get started.

World Tour's GRP is compatible and functionally equivalent to Atomic Edition, with the exception of minor sprite changes (red cross, credit cards), you just can't play episode 5 with eduke32.

User is offline   Georgy 

View Postck3D, on 11 February 2020 - 05:03 AM, said:

I can only provide help pertaining to your last request: https://infosuite.duke4.net

Basically all you need to get started.

thank you ill take a look at it as well

This post has been edited by Georgy: 11 February 2020 - 10:25 AM

User is offline   Georgy 

View PostDoom64hunter, on 11 February 2020 - 05:03 AM, said:

World Tour's GRP is compatible and functionally equivalent to Atomic Edition, with the exception of minor sprite changes (red cross, credit cards), you just can't play episode 5 with eduke32.

Ok then ill just get the 20th anniversery then

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options