• You cannot reply to this topic

PCExhumed - Exhumed/PowerSlave PC port

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View Postevil_presley, on 29 December 2019 - 04:15 AM, said:

as i click Start, this is what i get:

https://imgur.com/cQ6p4IY

any ideas?

It looks like something is wrong with your game data. Note that PCExhumed does not support the beta version of the game that is commonly listed as the full version on pirate sites.

View PostHendricks266, on 30 December 2019 - 11:02 AM, said:

It looks like something is wrong with your game data. Note that PCExhumed does not support the beta version of the game that is commonly listed as the full version on pirate sites.

you mean my booty is scrap? aaaarrrrr!! anyways, 24 yo betas still in the circulation is kinda amusing. thanks for the heads up.

This post has been edited by evil_presley: 30 December 2019 - 06:32 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Where does one get a full copy of Exhumed these days?

View PostMicky C, on 30 December 2019 - 09:19 PM, said:

Where does one get a full copy of Exhumed these days?

google Exhumed (Powerslave) [ENG] 1996 :: RuTracker.org

User is offline   beer 

@sirlemonhead

The "source code" link on the official page links to NBlood's repo insted of PCExhumed http://pcex.retrohost.net/

Also, please consider adding a license to your source code on gitlab :)

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View Postbeer, on 04 January 2020 - 01:15 PM, said:

The "source code" link on the official page links to NBlood's repo insted of PCExhumed http://pcex.retrohost.net/

NBlood, PCExhumed, and Rednukem live together in the NBlood repository now. This is stated at the top of the README.md as well as the old repository's readme.

View Postbeer, on 04 January 2020 - 01:15 PM, said:

Also, please consider adding a license to your source code on gitlab :)

The source code headers indicate GPLv2. gpl-2.0.txt could still be added to source/exhumed/ though.

User is offline   beer 

View PostHendricks266, on 04 January 2020 - 01:25 PM, said:

NBlood, PCExhumed, and Rednukem live together in the NBlood repository now. This is stated at the top of the README.md as well as the old repository's readme.

The source code headers indicate GPLv2. gpl-2.0.txt could still be added to source/exhumed/ though.

Gotcha, thanks. Missed all of that somehow

Thanks, I've added gpl-2.0.txt now :)

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Oh, I also noticed that the animations like pickups (mana orb, keys etc.) and the health/mana meter on the HUD play much faster compared to the DOS original.

View PostMrFlibble, on 08 January 2020 - 02:59 AM, said:

Oh, I also noticed that the animations like pickups (mana orb, keys etc.) and the health/mana meter on the HUD play much faster compared to the DOS original.

Thanks - the HUD icons should be fixed in the next autobuild release :)

The items in the level - is it just the keys and mana orbs? those are tied into the same system that handles most other animations so it'd be odd if those are just wrong. I can look into it further though if you think they're definitely wrong.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options