Duke4.net Forums: Borderlands corner - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Borderlands corner

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Well, if it's really like that, I am not surprised the game runs so shitty pretty much everywhere. That's what happens if you want to stop criminals so bad you start using criminal methods yourself.

View PostZaxx, on 16 September 2019 - 05:06 AM, said:

This is "great":
Spoiler

Now I'm not the conspiracy theorist type and I refuse to believe a lot of the nonsense that's flying in Epic's direction on the internet but this version of Denuvo seems so creepy that I would never ever install a game that's using it.

If i remember right, Doom (2016) had Denuvo, now i'm afraid that they will use this crap on Doom Eternal!?

"always online with constant 2 mb/s upload in background" LOL? For real? My "beautiful" connection has less than 1 fucking mb in upload! And even if i had like 50Mb, the upload will have an heavy impact on the connection, would really be playable?

Man, at this point i prefer a standalone single player only version without this Denuvo crap, preventing piracy does not mean harrass your own customers..

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

They have one year to remove that shit before this goes to Steam. But once this is widely known, players won't stop nagging before it's gone. Epic knows why they don't have comment and rating functions in their launcher.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options