Duke4.net Forums: Borderlands corner - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Borderlands corner

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

They have one year to remove that shit before this goes to Steam. But once this is widely known, players won't stop nagging before it's gone. Epic knows why they don't have comment and rating functions in their launcher.

User is offline   jkas789 

When your game story is so bland, retconned and generally just painfully bad that fans have to resort to writing fanfiction on reddit to make sense of it.

As I said on other threads before, the only salvageable things about borderlands for me is its gameplay/gunplay and some character designs. I would drop it in a heartbeat if a better looter shooter came along.

User is offline   gemeaux333 

The VR version of Borderlands 2 have made a noticeable effort in comfort and single player immersion (no multiplayer and skill tree reworked), and even if the original game wasn't made for VR, it is now a decent game on PSVR and PC (even if the launch was chaotic on PC from what I could gather) with support of Valve Index since january

Mario Rodriguez https://twitter.com/RodriguezMario6 who produced it had a great time working on it and would like to do more VR ports of Borderlands games

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 08 October 2020 - 07:24 AM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options