Duke4.net Forums: What date do you think the DNF demo will be released on? - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What date do you think the DNF demo will be released on?

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

Any mod can confirm we're not the same person.....

Ok Di.. I mean DukeyofEarl !
I don't need any confirmation, I trust you because you are a what was it again... aww yeah you are a .. "non-biased individual" ;)

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 09 May 2011 - 03:48 AM

User is offline   zwieback 

is it so hard to stay on topic?

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 03:55 AM, said:

Oh stop being such an ass already. I said i'm not Dis and I offered to let you verify this via a mod or some other route....but go ahead and be a cunt if you want.

How about you avoid me from now on... You are starting to become a pest in the most childish of forms.

Mr deviance, on every topic you are the one derailing the topic.
Stop being such a troll.
Thanks.

Oow yeah, i think the demo will be released on may 18th.

View Postthemaniacboy, on 09 May 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

Mr deviance, on every topic you are the one derailing the topic.
Stop being such a troll.
Thanks.

Oow yeah, i think the demo will be released on may 18th.

I didn't derail this topic sorry.
DukeyofEarl did with his infinite questioning of things that weren't even addressed to him. Go back and read post 96 because that's where all of his derailment came from even though he had no reason to...

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 09 May 2011 - 04:16 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Would you guys please shut it and get a room already.

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 04:03 AM, said:

Just drop it already. ;)

Having fun derepping me I see.

I believe you are paranoid kid... Very paranoid. I am totally blocking you because you are mentally deranged.

User is offline   ch108 

Guys please calm down and have a piece of cheese ;)

The important thing here is that people who paid for First Club Access get the demo first, then a multi platform release of the demo should follow. (hopefully Sony's troubles should be sorted by then)

As to when this will happen who knows, but there seems to be a steady flow of info coming to the front news page of the site more than there ever was when 3D Realms was at the helm. Now I think the demo release might be closer to the end of the month, but you never know Randy might surprise us.

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 04:03 AM, said:

Having fun derepping me I see.

Sorry, that's me.

Anyway, the DNF demo, I'm betting it will be May 13th. Why? Because it's Friday the 13th. Only Duke could beat the superstition of that date.

User is offline   ch108 

View PostSpirrwell, on 09 May 2011 - 07:31 AM, said:

Sorry, that's me.

Anyway, the DNF demo, I'm betting it will be May 13th. Why? Because it's Friday the 13th. Only Duke could beat the superstition of that date.

Interesting theory, could have an image of Duke ripping of Jason's head and shitting down his neck! ;)

User is offline   flarty 

View Postch108, on 09 May 2011 - 09:09 AM, said:

Interesting theory, could have an image of Duke ripping of Jason's head and shitting down his neck! ;)

Jason? is that an alias used by king philip IV of france?

User is offline   ch108 

View Postflarty, on 09 May 2011 - 11:11 AM, said:

Jason? is that an alias used by king philip IV of france?

I mean this guy:
Posted Image

User is offline   Honza 

Well it might easily get lost in this topic but I thought that starting a new topic is not appropriate:
Posted Image

My bet? It's coming out VERY soon later today or tomorrow.
More info available at my blog: Duke Nukem Forever demo is coming very soon

User is offline   zwieback 

hmm ;) that is indeed interesting!

• tile 1018

Oh no! I thought I had time! I'm putting a new mobo in my computer and I still need to find the CPU I got!!! Still GREAT news, or better put as GREAT information. Judging by what I saw, it looks like the plan is in motion, so I'd say a day at the most in a logical aspect. We also got some multiplayer footage, I think it would be best to release the demo tomorrow. (9:22 PM here, so that's why I say tomorrow) I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up, and I may not even play it.

User is offline   ferran275 

View PostHonza, on 09 May 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

My bet? It's coming out VERY soon later today or tomorrow.
More info available at my blog: Duke Nukem Forever demo is coming very soon

Awesome info Honza but just wondering where'd you get your info?

View Postferran275, on 09 May 2011 - 06:28 PM, said:

Awesome info Honza but just wondering where'd you get your info?

He is obviously assuming things.
What app is that Honza? Is it from my forum?
If not, then here are some results with a hax app from my forum ;)
Posted Image

As you can see steam has both the full version and the demo indexed already.
However I am pretty sure DNF won't be just 2.30 GB when it will come out.
They obviously didn't index everything yet. However the demo I believe it will actually be 1.74GB in size.
Enjoy!

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 09 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

• tile 1018

View PostMr.Deviance, on 09 May 2011 - 06:40 PM, said:

He is obviously assuming things.
What app is that Honza? Is it from my forum?
If not, then here are some results with a hax app from my forum ;)
http://img194.images...990/unledxs.jpg

As you can see steam has both the full version and the demo indexed already.
However I am pretty sure DNF won't be just 2.30 GB when it will come out.
They obviously didn't index everything yet. However the demo I believe it will actually be 1.74GB in size.
Enjoy!

Hmm, interesting. Does Steam pack\compress (or whatever) installation files? Wait, wait, scratch that question, couldn't the demo (or the game for that matter) be leaked? You were able to get that information pretty easily. Or does Steam have some good protection\encryption? If the game gets leaked that could cause major problems...

• tile 1018

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 07:25 PM, said:

I only have one thing to say: HAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

So? Who cares if it isn't harming anybody?

This post has been edited by Spirrwell: 09 May 2011 - 07:27 PM

• tile 1018

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 07:29 PM, said:

Lol, I was joking. ;)

You do know the Dr Breen meme right?

No, I'm not attracted to online... cults I guess? I don't know the best word for it.

• tile 1018

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 08:57 PM, said:

You've honestly never encountered a meme that you liked? Odd....... ;)

I haven't. I don't really like things that are fun\funny. I don't care for them. I'm a serious person, if I hear a joke, I might mis-interpret it and take it personally. I'd rather be around people who actually act like adults... That kind of makes me wonder why I come to these forums almost everyday.

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 09:13 PM, said:

Y so serious? Sorry, I just had to say it. And I wonder the same.....why are you on the internet/froums if you don't like to encounter jokes occasionally?

wow you are born to derail things!Posted Image

This post has been edited by ferran275: 09 May 2011 - 09:21 PM

• tile 1018

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 09:13 PM, said:

Y so serious? Sorry, I just had to say it. And I wonder the same.....why are you on the internet/froums if you don't like to encounter jokes occasionally?

The only thing that amuses me on the Internet is people's idiocy, and how biased they can be in their arguments.

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

So you're saying it'd be better for me to make a whole nother topic just to discuss each and every thing I go offtopic about in threads? Wouldn't that be worse than actually posting offtopic in the first place?

If you need to know more about the guy this forum has an awesome "Private Message" feature! ;)

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 09:35 PM, said:

Then people would get annoyed at me constantly replying to them via PM.....I couldn't win. :\

I dunno then, I'm out of ideas ;)

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

I have an idea, how about you and Mr.Deviance both ignore each others posts, not reply to each other before someone gets a temp posting ban due to all the bullshit that has been going on here for the past couple of days.

I think that would work best.

View PostThe Commander, on 09 May 2011 - 09:41 PM, said:

I have an idea, how about you and Mr.Deviance both ignore each others posts, not reply to each other before someone gets a temp posting ban due to all the bullshit that has been going on here for the past couple of days.

I think that would work best.

If you look back, I have no business in this. I ended my argument with him since yesterday so I don't know what do I have to do in this story...
He is not arguing with me in this topic. However he is stalking and attempting to troll me in others.
Just look at the mess he has created in the last few hours around here, bumping every topic he can get his hands on.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 09 May 2011 - 09:54 PM

• tile 1018

View PostDukeyofEarl, on 09 May 2011 - 09:37 PM, said:

Maybe a general offtopic thread? That way nothing would be offtopic and people could take their conversations in there? Just an idea.

Go do it then, rather than post about posting something. As of now, if you start to go back off topic with something you say, I will PM you, and I won't make this thread subject to more of my own clogged posts as well, because then I have to worry about being temporarily banned or something.

Edit: I'd end it there Mr.Deviance. Just posting things like that will make him post about it, and then you'll reply, and we'll be back in another cycle. Although I don't blame you.

This post has been edited by Spirrwell: 09 May 2011 - 09:54 PM

User is offline   Dis 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 09 May 2011 - 09:50 PM, said:

If you look back, I have no business in this. I ended my argument with him since yesterday so I don't know what do I have to do in this story...
He is not arguing with me in this topic. However he is stalking and attempting to troll me in others.
Just look at the mess he has created in the last few hours around here, bumping every topic he can get his hands on.

Posted Image

User is offline   ch108 

Nice finds Mr. Deviance and Honza, with the steam pre-purchase for the full game now available I am going to ruthlessly speculate that the demo will be available to the FAC members in the next couple of days ;)

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options