Duke4.net Forums: Stalker Remix - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stalker Remix

User is offline   Junkbomb 

Hi guys,
I'm a long time DN3D fan and I couldn't help but notice a disturbingly low amount of quality remixes / reinterpretations of my favorite track from the soundtrack, 'The Stalker'. So, I'm swinging the bat! It was definitely inspired by the reworked Playstation version, but I put my own spin on it. Let me know what you think, or if there are any other tracks you guys might suggest to give a similar treatment. Cheers!

User is offline   Poorchop 

I think that you did a pretty good job. I especially like the second half from around 1:15 to 2:14. It matches the fast pace of the game. My favorite tracks from the game are really slow so I'm not sure that they would work with this kind of treatment but I look forward to hearing more.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Great production!

User is online   Mark 

I'm not a fan of this "trance" style of music but I have to say your talent shows. Its done well.

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

There actually isn't any track that wouldn't deserve this excellent "treatment".
Anyway, if I had to make a selection, my favorite tracks of the Duke3D soundtrack have always been:

Water World (WATRWLD1)
Aliens, Say Your Prayers! (ALIENZ)
Plasma (XPLASMA)
In Hiding (INHIDING)
Gotham (GOTHAM)
Lord of L.A. (LORDOFLA)
Whomp (WHOMP)
Lemon Chill (LEMCHILL)
Restricted Area (RESTRICT)

This post has been edited by NightFright: 11 January 2018 - 07:19 AM

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

If I see a Duke remix that is not Grabbag I clap! :dukecigar: All joking aside I think you did a really good job, it's a fun track.

User is online   Phredreeke 

View PostNightFright, on 11 January 2018 - 07:18 AM, said:

Whomp (WHOMP)

Come with me if you want to live :dukecigar:

User is offline   marcchem29 

A better mix I did for my stalker remix/cover (industrial version) Youtube - Video

User is offline   jkas789 

Really liked this remix! :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options