Duke4.net Forums: Trequonia mod [RELEASED] - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trequonia mod [RELEASED]  "Downloadable link."

User is online   Zaxtor 

At very close the beginning where u pass over a bridge with some blue stuff.
Not far from that big white core-like orb room.

Trequonia TC's Status:
Levels : 100% done - Textures : 100% done - Sounds : 100% done - Musics :100% done
Mod is finished, going to test it.
Trequonia's Official website

User is online   TheDragonLiner 

View PostTheCultist, on 25 December 2017 - 08:54 AM, said:

Hmm maybe I blew him off along with everyone else when I used the UEPB-8000, I don't recall.
I don't see any blue cloudy gas, where is that?

If you go back to the beginning of the level (where you started off) you should cross a small bridge above a blue pit which is where you need the mask.

As for the blue floating platform boss I don't recall where it was but I believe Zaxtor's right, it's not normal that you managed to get up to that point without having fought it O_o
Maybe my feedback can help you find it, with Ctrl+F and typing BOSS since I've done that ^^

EDIT : oops we answered at the same time ^^ BTW I believe it's impossible you blew the boss in question with the UEPB since it not only resists to it (I mean you can't OS it) but if you had fought it you would have killed yourself with it, besides the boss isn't present per say before you enter the room.

If you say you've never had any problem with doors in Build Engine games, you're a liar.

This post has been edited by TheDragonLiner: 25 December 2017 - 10:41 AM

User is offline   TheCultist 

Found the bridge, I'm sure I've been down here before but oh well. And about getting up to that point without fighting that boss, I'm not surprised, I always find a way to break stuff or find unintended ways, it's a talent. I wish this game would write a log file with everything you do in a level.
Ok, so I got here: https://imgur.com/a/2hbfn
I found this gray door: https://imgur.com/a/7jBpC (the problem is that it's locked), I think that's where you want me to go isn't it?
I remember now that I did fight a "boss" while standing on a moving left and right platform but that was much earlier in the level, as I said the last boss was the Gray Trooper which is much later. I am trying to find the last boss in this level, I am close to the end.

Blow it out your ass! - Duke Nukem

This post has been edited by TheCultist: 25 December 2017 - 11:20 AM

User is online   TheDragonLiner 

View PostTheCultist, on 25 December 2017 - 11:16 AM, said:

Found the bridge, I'm sure I've been down here before but oh well. And about getting up to that point without fighting that boss, I'm not surprised, I always find a way to break stuff or find unintended ways, it's a talent. I wish this game would write a log file with everything you do in a level.
Ok, so I got here: https://imgur.com/a/2hbfn
I found this gray door: https://imgur.com/a/7jBpC (the problem is that it's locked), I think that's where you want me to go isn't it?
I remember now that I did fight a "boss" while standing on a moving left and right platform but that was much earlier in the level, as I said the last boss was the Gray Trooper which is much later. I am trying to find the last boss in this level, I am close to the end.

Well at this point I no longer remember, I would like to help more but apart from my feedback there's nothing more I can provide T_T

Generally when I'm stuck like you are, I just revisit the whole level, but the problem is that you're so far in that it would take you too much time >_> I just know that the boss you're after is the Firery Machine, you'll find it after a series of long bridges in huge rooms with random explosions and lots of hardships.

If you say you've never had any problem with doors in Build Engine games, you're a liar.

User is online   Zaxtor 

If the boss door is locked means u fought it, door can never open.

Here is what you suppose to go.
Posted Image

Trequonia TC's Status:
Levels : 100% done - Textures : 100% done - Sounds : 100% done - Musics :100% done

User is offline   TheCultist 

Found the boss, thanks. The atmosphere just before reaching the boss and during the boss fight kinda reminds me of my ol' high school, man that brings up memories.
I got to The Core now, nice change of pace with that music. (Boss slayer found message still didn't disappear)

Blow it out your ass! - Duke Nukem

This post has been edited by TheCultist: 25 December 2017 - 01:43 PM

User is online   Zaxtor 

For V2 I fixed the boss slayer not disappearing bug for some levels

Trequonia TC's Status:

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options