Duke4.net Forums: High Resolution Pack discussion and contributions - Duke4.net Forums

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

High Resolution Pack discussion and contributions

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Unfortunately I have no idea going by your log either. What happens if you switch to the classic renderer? (setrendermode 0 in console, or in display options in the options menu)

User is offline   Kamika007z 

View PostPhredreeke, on 13 February 2023 - 04:57 PM, said:

Unfortunately I have no idea going by your log either. What happens if you switch to the classic renderer? (setrendermode 0 in console, or in display options in the options menu)

Wanted to follow up on your note. Thank you again for all your help on this.

Setting it to setrendermode to 0 (classic) corrects it however everything looks all pixelated again. The floorboards, enemies, etc. It's as if the high res pack gets turned off and setting it to Polymost brings the issues back again.

This post has been edited by Kamika007z: 16 February 2023 - 05:16 PM

User is offline   Phredreeke 

I looked at your log file again, it is not running the 30 January 2023 build of NBlood but one from March 2022. Indexed hightiles had not been merged into mainline at that point. Try again with the latest build

User is offline   Kamika007z 

View PostPhredreeke, on 16 February 2023 - 05:39 PM, said:

I looked at your log file again, it is not running the 30 January 2023 build of NBlood but one from March 2022. Indexed hightiles had not been merged into mainline at that point. Try again with the latest build

Thank you. I got it working. It looks like I had 2 separate builds I was testing from and seemed to have gotten then confused so I removed both, and built out a single one. Now everything runs nicely using your pack, the Jan 30th (latest) build and in Classic render while retaining the upscale pack.

Thank you so much for all of your help with this. I really appreciate your help and patience with me. :)

This post has been edited by Kamika007z: 16 February 2023 - 05:50 PM

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options