Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Fan Art - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Fan Art  "My appreciation to the Duke"

Hi there! I'm new here, I hope to choose the right Forum. The first time I've played the game I was 16 years old, 21 years ago -.- I hope I'm not the only woman that love the Duke. I would like to share with all of you what I've done for him, because I always bet on Duke!
You can found me on DeviantArt ^ ^ ----> http://ardathlilitu.deviantart.com/

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: the king.jpg

This post has been edited by Ardat Lilitu: 18 June 2017 - 10:13 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   trustn0! 

Holy crud that pig cop is especially good.

Keep it up

User is offline   stumppy84 

yes, very cool!!

User is offline   BoowHow 

Damn, that looks good.
Keep it up. Posted Image

Has there ever been any art that depicts what happens to Duke if he gets killed by the aliens? I remember as a kid playing DN3D, seeing the aliens surround Duke after I'd die was a scary thought.

User is offline   Loke 

View Posthismasterplan, on 19 June 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

Has there ever been any art that depicts what happens to Duke if he gets killed by the aliens? I remember as a kid playing DN3D, seeing the aliens surround Duke after I'd die was a scary thought.

Duke would just load from the last save point. :P

But seriously, I'd imagine they'd use his corpse for experimentation or something. Altering his brain to fight for the aliens.

Welcome to the board.

I'm already watching you on DeviantArt, your Duke arts are amazing.

View PostRedxplatinum, on 19 June 2017 - 10:36 PM, said:

Welcome to the board.

I'm already watching you on DeviantArt, your Duke arts are amazing.

Thank you!!!!! :P

View Posthismasterplan, on 19 June 2017 - 12:21 PM, said:

I don't know if there is some around. I think nobody ever iomagined Duke dead XD

Posted Image
Sigh... It would be awesome to play 2001 Duke's game. This is also an homage to Gambini and Mikko Sandt, their mod of Duke Nukem forever was awesome to play!!

User is offline   axl 

Great stuff !

User is offline   Gambini 

Haven´t seen that one before. Great work!! I´m definetely saving it on my dnf legacy folder!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options