Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition MP3 Soundtrack I've discovered. - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition MP3 Soundtrack I've discovered.  "I did not ripped this soundtrack! I just discovered it."

User is offline   DustFalcon85 

Just a heads up. A while ago I was looking for the MP3 soundtrack to Duke Nukem 3D Carribean: Life's a Beach soundtrack. And I've discovered this Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition MP3 Soundtrack from www.originalgamescores.com. It includes Nuclear Winter and Carribean: Life's a Beach soundtracks in MP3 format too. So to those who didn't get a chance to purchase and download the Duke Nukem 3D soundtrack from Retro Game Music Bundle - in which I'm lucky I did - can download this.

I think that this is probably piracy but Bobby Prince and Lee Jackson is gonna be pissed that this is available as a free download. It'll be a matter of time that both of them discovered this and takes it down.

DISCLAIMER: Another thing is that I DID NOT ripped the soundtrack myself. Someone else did. I just happened to stumble across this. So here's the download link below.

http://www.originalg...ms-d-h/20507682

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 16 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

User is online   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

The Megaton soundtrack is just MusicallyInspired's SC-55 recordings. http://sc55.duke4.net/

I highly doubt anyone who cobbled together a package of MP3s like this went to the source files, which means they re-encoded the Ogg Vorbis files, and that's a sin.

User is online   MusicallyInspired 

Can confirm. General Arcade asked permission to use my recordings for Megaton, which I granted.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options