Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition MP3 Soundtrack I've discovered. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition MP3 Soundtrack I've discovered.  "I did not ripped this soundtrack! I just discovered it."

Just a heads up. A while ago I was looking for the MP3 soundtrack to Duke Nukem 3D Carribean: Life's a Beach soundtrack. And I've discovered this Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition MP3 Soundtrack from www.originalgamescores.com. It includes Nuclear Winter and Carribean: Life's a Beach soundtracks in MP3 format too. So to those who didn't get a chance to purchase and download the Duke Nukem 3D soundtrack from Retro Game Music Bundle - in which I'm lucky I did - can download this.

I think that this is probably piracy but Bobby Prince and Lee Jackson is gonna be pissed that this is available as a free download. It'll be a matter of time that both of them discovered this and takes it down.

DISCLAIMER: Another thing is that I DID NOT ripped the soundtrack myself. Someone else did. I just happened to stumble across this. So here's the download link below.

http://www.originalg...ms-d-h/20507682

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 16 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

The Megaton soundtrack is just MusicallyInspired's SC-55 recordings. http://sc55.duke4.net/

I highly doubt anyone who cobbled together a package of MP3s like this went to the source files, which means they re-encoded the Ogg Vorbis files, and that's a sin.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Can confirm. General Arcade asked permission to use my recordings for Megaton, which I granted.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options