Duke4.net Forums: The Dell/Alienware discussion. - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Dell/Alienware discussion.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Holy shit, buy that. If you can get the model with the 1060 I'd buy that, though. I recommend that machine to a customer and he brought it back so I could load some pirated software on it.

That system is SUPERB! Holy fucking shit, the build quality is gonna blow your mind dude. So much power in such a small space. Awesome little machine.

Posted Image
There is no race, only racists.
Proud trigendered babysexual pan-Korean anarcho-transhumanist
Muslims are peaceful people oppressed by cis white males! Hillary for presidynt!
WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED BY DONALD TRUMP'S VIOLENCE!

This post has been edited by Person of Color: 21 April 2018 - 06:13 PM

User is offline   DustFalcon85 

View PostPerson of Color, on 21 April 2018 - 06:13 PM, said:

Holy shit, buy that. If you can get the model with the 1060 I'd buy that, though. I recommend that machine to a customer and he brought it back so I could load some pirated software on it.

That system is SUPERB! Holy fucking shit, the build quality is gonna blow your mind dude. So much power in such a small space. Awesome little machine.

If I get that laptop and just in case the laptop takes a shit. Should I get that laptop repaired at Geek Stop or send it to my local Device Pitstop for service? Device Pitstop is cheaper than Geek Squad I've heard.

Also someone wrote a blog on his bad experience with a Dell laptop. https://medium.com/@...nt-e32c32a19e98

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 23 April 2018 - 03:34 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options