Duke4.net Forums: The Dell/Alienware discussion. - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Dell/Alienware discussion.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Holy shit, buy that. If you can get the model with the 1060 I'd buy that, though. I recommend that machine to a customer and he brought it back so I could load some pirated software on it.

That system is SUPERB! Holy fucking shit, the build quality is gonna blow your mind dude. So much power in such a small space. Awesome little machine.

This post has been edited by Person of Color: 21 April 2018 - 06:13 PM

View PostPerson of Color, on 21 April 2018 - 06:13 PM, said:

Holy shit, buy that. If you can get the model with the 1060 I'd buy that, though. I recommend that machine to a customer and he brought it back so I could load some pirated software on it.

That system is SUPERB! Holy fucking shit, the build quality is gonna blow your mind dude. So much power in such a small space. Awesome little machine.

If I get that laptop and just in case the laptop takes a shit. Should I get that laptop repaired at Geek Stop or send it to my local Device Pitstop for service? Device Pitstop is cheaper than Geek Squad I've heard.

Also someone wrote a blog on his bad experience with a Dell laptop. https://medium.com/@...nt-e32c32a19e98

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 23 April 2018 - 03:34 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options