Duke4.net Forums: Babe - Original Reference found - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Babe - Original Reference found  "Do these look similar?"

I randomly found this pic while on IMDB. It's Racquel Welch from the film The Magic Christian. I couldn't help but feel I've seen this pose before. Do you think this photo was the reference used? I hope I can find more in the future.

Edit: I think she could also be a reference for the Weather girl in Episode 4 too.

Attached Image: match.jpg

This post has been edited by sebabdukeboss20: 25 September 2016 - 12:14 PM

View Postsebabdukeboss20, on 21 September 2016 - 06:53 PM, said:

I randomly found this pic while on IMDB. It's Racquel Welch from the film The Magic Christian. I couldn't help but feel I've seen this pose before. Do you think this photo was the reference used? I hope I can find more in the future.

Attachment match.jpg

The resemblance is too uncanny.

User is offline   X-Vector 

The legs are in the exact same position and the leather shin protectors also match, so I'd say this must indeed be the reference picture.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

leather shin protectors? I'm fairly confident the girl in the Duke image is naked, and it's just shadow on her legs.

User is offline   Perro Seco 

The girl from Duke 3D is naked, but both are in the same position. Maybe is an easter egg or something.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Good eye!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options