Duke4.net Forums: [HELP] Unity in-app servise bug? - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[HELP] Unity in-app servise bug?

User is offline   brullov 

• BAZINGA!

I am creating my game on iOS with Unity. My previous builds were OK, but after I've added Unity in-app survise, build fails. Could you help me?

Here is the log from cloud build:

3404: [xcode] ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
3405: [xcode] clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
3406: [xcode] Ld build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/arm64/ joetheseagull normal arm64
3407: [xcode] cd /BUILD_PATH/artemneva.joetheseagull.joe-ios/temp.r8JPfV
3408: [xcode] export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=6.0
3409: [xcode] export PATH="/APPLICATION_PATH/Xcode7_0.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/ Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode7_0.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/BUILD_PATH/ .rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.1/bin:/Users/buildbot/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.1@global/bin:/Users/buildbot/ .rvm/rubies/ruby-2.1.1/bin:/Applications/Android Studio.app/sdk/:/Users/buildbot/bin/:/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_71. jdk/Contents/Home/bin:/Applications/Android Studio.app/sdk/:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Users/buildbot/.rvm/ bin:/Users/buildbot/.mason/buildpacks/unity/libs/vendor/jsawk:/Users/buildbot/.mason/ buildpacks/xcode/libs/vendor/jsawk"
3410: [xcode] ld: warning: arm64 function not 4-byte aligned: ltmp0 from /BUILD_PATH/artemneva.joetheseagull.joe-ios/temp.r8JPfV/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(PLCrashAsyncThread_current- 5565F35D16E4818B.o)
3411: [xcode] ld: warning: arm64 function not 4-byte aligned: _Unityplcrash_async_thread_state_current from /BUILD_PATH/artemneva.joetheseagull.joe-ios/temp.r8JPfV/Libraries/libiPhone-lib.a(PLCrashAsyncThread_current- 5565F35D16E4818B.o)
3412: [xcode] Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
3413: [xcode] "_setUnityPurchasingCallback", referenced from:
3414: [xcode] _iOSStoreBindings_setUnityPurchasingCallback_m709066903 in Bulk_Apple_0.o
3415: [xcode] _iOSStoreBindings_SetUnityPurchasingCallback_m3693370551 in Bulk_Apple_0.o
3416: [xcode] (maybe you meant: _OSXStoreBindings_setUnityPurchasingCallback_m1891064720, _iOSStoreBindings_setUnityPurchasingCallback_m709066903
3417: [xcode] ** BUILD FAILED **
3418: [xcode] The following build commands failed:
3419: [xcode] Ld build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ joetheseagull normal armv7
3420: [xcode] (1 failure)

This post has been edited by Vazovski: 01 July 2016 - 07:15 AM

User is offline   Hank 

Something is off with your links, check that only those you need are listed and those you don't are not there.

Ein sarkastischer Deutscher a.k.a. Thought Criminal.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options