• You cannot reply to this topic

Game announcement and teasers  "Title says it all"

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

• Balls of Steel Forever

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Skyward Sword HD is announced. It's not worth the full price it's getting, but I'm going to pay it anyway. And Nintendo knows it. :(

User is online   Ninety-Six 

Is there a tl;dw of the Direct somewhere? I really don't want to sit through round 417 of "Which FE Waifu is getting into Smash this time?" and other stuff I couldn't give a toss about.

• The Sarien Encounter

Posted Image

It doesn't say it, but the Hyrule Warriors one is an Expansion Pass. And Ninja Gaiden is a 3-game collection. The 2 Xenoblade characters that say March 2021 is the next Smash character (2-in-1). There's also a new game called Neon White that isn't mentioned here strangely....

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 18 February 2021 - 10:19 AM

User is online   Ninety-Six 

Ah, thank you. Looks like I didn't miss much this time. And as expected, someone is a no-show.

Samus and Duke should go have a beer together, since they're both being neglected by their parent companies on their anniversary years.

• Balls of Steel Forever

User is offline   Scrabbs 

View PostNinety-Six, on 18 February 2021 - 10:37 AM, said:

Ah, thank you. Looks like I didn't miss much this time. And as expected, someone is a no-show.

Samus and Duke should go have a beer together, since they're both being neglected by their parent companies on their anniversary years.

Ain't that the truth, the question is who has gotten the worse overall treatment?

User is online   ck3D 

I'm probably never going to play it, but I'm glad it'll exist:

Battlefield 2042 trailer. Cringe inducing, generic AF.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 11 June 2021 - 08:14 PM

• The Sarien Encounter

What else do you expect from Battlefield?

User is online   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

And will yet again sell hundreds of thousands of copies.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 11 June 2021 - 10:29 PM

User is offline   Malgon 

Shadow Warrior 3: Doom Eternal Edition (with a dash of Rage 2).

User is offline   Malgon 

Couldn't edit the above post so here's a couple more from E3:

Also a Stalker-like game from new studio GFA Games called Pioner, and a teaser trailer for Starfield.

User is offline   MrFlibble 

I don't think the stylised 4-bit-esque palette looks good on Project Warlock 2, especially since now the game uses an engine comparable to that of Quake? Of course, this is my subjective opinion, but the resulting image is not particularly pleasing, and it ceases to have anything to do with trying to imitate an "old/retro" game aesthetic -- I am not aware of any authentic 90s game that would look like this. It's as if the reduced palette is now being pitched as a gimmick feature unique to Project Warlock, nothing wrong with it per se, but so far the artistic value of this approach does not seem very high to me.

User is offline   Hank 

Some may know, currently, Indiedb is collecting votes for the game of the year, out of the top 100.
The AMC TC is listed among them.

https://www.indiedb....ames/the-amc-tc

Posted Image

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

GTA Goes with a Female Character.

https://www.bnnbloom...-time-1.1797619

"The game will feature a playable female protagonist for the first time, according to people familiar with the matter. The woman is Latina and will be one of a pair of leading characters in a story influenced by the bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde."

Considering Ion Fury, this may work well. B)

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options