• You cannot reply to this topic

Game announcement and teasers  "Title says it all"

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

• Balls of Steel Forever

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Skyward Sword HD is announced. It's not worth the full price it's getting, but I'm going to pay it anyway. And Nintendo knows it. :(

User is online   Ninety-Six 

Is there a tl;dw of the Direct somewhere? I really don't want to sit through round 417 of "Which FE Waifu is getting into Smash this time?" and other stuff I couldn't give a toss about.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

https://i.imgur.com/xQl7zgul.jpg

It doesn't say it, but the Hyrule Warriors one is an Expansion Pass. And Ninja Gaiden is a 3-game collection. The 2 Xenoblade characters that say March 2021 is the next Smash character (2-in-1). There's also a new game called Neon White that isn't mentioned here strangely....

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 18 February 2021 - 10:19 AM

User is online   Ninety-Six 

Ah, thank you. Looks like I didn't miss much this time. And as expected, someone is a no-show.

Samus and Duke should go have a beer together, since they're both being neglected by their parent companies on their anniversary years.

• Balls of Steel Forever

User is offline   Scrabbs 

View PostNinety-Six, on 18 February 2021 - 10:37 AM, said:

Ah, thank you. Looks like I didn't miss much this time. And as expected, someone is a no-show.

Samus and Duke should go have a beer together, since they're both being neglected by their parent companies on their anniversary years.

Ain't that the truth, the question is who has gotten the worse overall treatment?

User is offline   ck3D 

I'm probably never going to play it, but I'm glad it'll exist:

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options