Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Overspill Area - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Overspill Area  "A big and difficult Doom-style map"

"Overspill Area" is probably the hardest and most complicated Doom-style map I've released up to this point. (I managed to complete it without finding any "secret" areas though...)
Part of my idea for this map is that, if I were making episodes, this would be the next map after Vile Cistern.

Screenshots:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Attached File(s)

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

Damn... maybe too many Doom style maps released separately. You should make an episode and link like 5 of these maps in some sort of story way would be very interesting I propose. Thanks for your work here though.

User is offline   Sanek 

You really should work on the episode than on a single maps. I would like to play a Doom-like episode with 5 or more maps in it, but individual maps like this don't have much value for me.

User is offline   Sanek 

Finally played this map. Took me 8 minutes. It was not too hard, except the battlelord at the beginning.
Overall, I liked it. Despite being the same map that the previous one, your mapping skills gets better, and this level shows. The only issue I have is lighting (ahaha Mikko, kill yourself :angry: ). The map still looks bland because of it. Also, some flickering lights would add some life to the area.
Keep it up.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Very doomish, I liked it. You're getting better. Consider advancing from Doom style to Duke style. :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options