Duke4.net Forums: You guys aren't going to believe the laptop I just got for $100. - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

You guys aren't going to believe the laptop I just got for $100.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostDustFalcon85, on 21 May 2016 - 09:43 AM, said:

Uhh... Person of Color. That laptop....

A year later necro-post?
You know Viper probably caught that thing on fire by now right?

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Forge: 21 May 2016 - 04:11 PM

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostDustFalcon85, on 21 May 2016 - 09:43 AM, said:

Uhh... Person of Color. That laptop got like 2.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon.com. One person said that he had trouble w/ a support center in India and then hanged and dropped calls. Also Dell has no authorized repair centers whatsoever. Are people making this bullsh*t up just to demonize the computer companies?

http://www.amazon.co...&sortBy=helpful

Speaking of call centers... Why are they located in India for? I know the labor is cheap in that country but just to save money?

Those are third party refurbs not officially sold by Dell. Occasionally you can find Dell refurbs in places like Micro Center, but not always.

I got my friend a refurb E7440 direct from Dell with a 3 year on-site repair warranty and it's been perfect. I doubled the RAM and threw in an SSD for him.

View PostForge, on 21 May 2016 - 04:07 PM, said:

A year later necro-post?
You know Viper probably caught that thing on fire by now right?

Posted Image

Naw nigga this thing is my baby. I'm keeping it damn near forever.

User is offline   Forge 

sure.
It's not everyone who pulls the diode pack out of their alternator and has a 5.0 powered laptop

Posted Image
(yea. I couldn't find a better picture)

The 5.0 is for poor people. People with money have a 4.6 or 5.0 Coyote. Fox Bodies are for fags and people with bad credit. If you want an 80's muscle car get a fucking Trans Am.

User is offline   Forge 

That's not mullet enough, get an Iroc camaro

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

bore and stroke a 5.0 and watch it go :) Some versions of the older style mustangs all hopped up are fast/cool cars.

I had a rich parented/spoiled friend who had a 1988 iroc-z, the bumper said it had a 350, it only had a 305, was a five speed, I took it to Home Depot one time by myself and did some donuts on dry pavement in the parking lot, good times. Fast forward a bunch of years and they bought him a new style camaro with the 6.2L.

I remember telling him the rear end(differential) in the '88 iroc shouldn't whine like that and he's like "nah it's fine" ... it failed not long after.

We had a '79 Trans Am with the 400 (6.6) black - gold bird. It was ok.. ended up sitting, rotting into the ground and being sold for $500.

This post has been edited by Robman: 24 May 2016 - 06:44 PM

View PostForge, on 24 May 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

That's not mullet enough, get an Iroc camaro

I also like the way my cousin's pussy smells.

View PostRobman, on 24 May 2016 - 06:36 PM, said:

bore and stroke a 5.0 and watch it go :) Some versions of the older style mustangs all hopped up are fast/cool cars.

I had a rich parented/spoiled friend who had a 1988 iroc-z, the bumper said it had a 350, it only had a 305, was a five speed, I took it to Home Depot one time by myself and did some donuts on dry pavement in the parking lot, good times. Fast forward a bunch of years and they bought him a new style camaro with the 6.2L.

I remember telling him the rear end(differential) in the '88 iroc shouldn't whine like that and he's like "nah it's fine" ... it failed not long after.

We had a '79 Trans Am with the 400 (6.6) black - gold bird. It was ok.. ended up sitting, rotting into the ground and being sold for $500.

That's a disgraceful death for '79 Trans Am.

The third gens with the 305 had an absolute shit tier rear end. You could do intake, full exhaust, a tune and a mild cam and shatter the little fucker.

Ford 8.8 master race.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options