Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Forever Sound Clips! (DLC Included) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Forever Sound Clips! (DLC Included)  "You can view the 30+ minutes of Duke One Liners (Download Included)"

User is offline   StarNukem 

I've been working on extracting the DNF sounds and what not, and I was able to get most, if not all, of the Duke Nukem Forever One-Liners, including the DLC ones. Here is a video of these sound clips

Also, included is the download for each sound file individually! If you find a clip that is messed up, just let me know and I'll have it fixed and reposted. Enjoy!

CLICK HERE to download Duke One-Liners.zip from Mediafire!

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

Groovy. :lol:

User is offline   StarNukem 

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten much attention. Lol, oh well! Still groovy none the less :lol:

User is offline   Spiker 

Maybe it's beacuse people who really wanted to get the sounds extracted them a day after release of the game.

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

Yeah I extracted them about a month after release so Spiker is probably right anyone who really wanted this had already went and did it.

User is offline   gemeaux333 

there are french lines in it :lol: ...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options