Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Forever Sound Clips! (DLC Included) - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Forever Sound Clips! (DLC Included)  "You can view the 30+ minutes of Duke One Liners (Download Included)"

User is offline   StarCraftZergling 

• Whiny Pussy Cry Baby

I've been working on extracting the DNF sounds and what not, and I was able to get most, if not all, of the Duke Nukem Forever One-Liners, including the DLC ones. Here is a video of these sound clips

Also, included is the download for each sound file individually! If you find a clip that is messed up, just let me know and I'll have it fixed and reposted. Enjoy!

CLICK HERE to download Duke One-Liners.zip from Mediafire!

I stand by my beliefs. You don't like it? Take it to someone who cares!

Duke Nukem Forever wasn't THAT bad...

Pro DNF and DN3D player.

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

Groovy. :(

User is offline   StarCraftZergling 

• Whiny Pussy Cry Baby

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten much attention. Lol, oh well! Still groovy none the less :)

I stand by my beliefs. You don't like it? Take it to someone who cares!

Duke Nukem Forever wasn't THAT bad...

Pro DNF and DN3D player.

User is offline   Spiker 

Maybe it's beacuse people who really wanted to get the sounds extracted them a day after release of the game.

Looks like those alien bastards drank all my beer.

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

Yeah I extracted them about a month after release so Spiker is probably right anyone who really wanted this had already went and did it.

He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any.

User is offline   gemeaux333 

there are french lines in it :) ...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options