Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Forever: Railgun Montage - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Forever: Railgun Montage  "My personal montage of some railgun kills in DNF"

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostStarCraftZergling, on 10 November 2014 - 05:18 AM, said:

Good, stay away from Duke Nukem then. Why are you even here? You're like that troll that lives under the bridge and whenever we try to cross, your ass jumps out and say "LIKE MY MAPS OR I'LL CUT YOU!" Dude, go back under the bridge XD

View PostThe Commander, on 10 November 2014 - 05:05 AM, said:

There is also a EDIT button, you could use that instead of making multiple posts as well.

I am here because I can be, these forums are not just dedicated to your shity DNF game little man.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 10 November 2014 - 05:51 AM

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

How the hell did it get to this? I know I aided getting it off topic but this is one step too far. Can we just get back on the original topic,and not undermine other forum members (I'm guilty of it too) thank you.

This post has been edited by Balls Of Steel Forever: 10 November 2014 - 10:06 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostBalls Of Steel Forever, on 10 November 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

How the hell did it get to this?

Welcome to Duke4.net forums.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostKathy, on 10 November 2014 - 10:21 AM, said:

Welcome to Duke4.net forums.

That's why I lurked on here for 4 years. Could never take up the courage to post, because of things like these, I didn't even have the courage to do so on the 3dr forums before they shut down...I finally gained the ability to do so and in one of the first 3 threads I respond to the reason I don't do forums happens. Anyways if I can't deal with this, I should've never signed up, and I did so... I didn't expect any better, I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Thanks for my first welcome.

User is offline   StarNukem 

After this post I want everything to go back to the original topic of the Railgun montage.

Now. I have been undermined on Duke4.net since I got here. I may not have been around Duke Nukem as long as most of the guys here, but I will stand by my beliefs whether they like it or not. Your rep on a forum doesn't give you the right to "play God" or try to be head honcho of the forums and treat anyone with a lower rep than you with disrespect. We are all Duke players and a rep on Duke4 shouldn't make you better than anyone. It just means you've been here longer. Like, if you take a number for a waiting room and you got ticket number 3098, and they're serving number 3076. But then the guy with ticket number 2014 comes out and says "haha you have to wait!" Which pretty much sums up my experience here. I'd expect nothing less from a community this large though. But to wrap this up before we go back to the topic which is also the name of this thread, I would Ike to say that I am entitled to an opinion, I will not change my opinion unless the facts are properly presented. I have my beliefs and you yours. That's the way it should be... NOW BACK TO TOPIC!!

That Railgun montage though. Wish it could have been longer :)

This post has been edited by StarCraftZergling: 10 November 2014 - 11:41 AM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

We're generally fairly nice. Commander just likes to be a fucking douchebag.

View PostBalls Of Steel Forever, on 10 November 2014 - 10:48 AM, said:

Thanks for my first welcome.

Man, my first welcome was nothing special either. I posted one thing and my rep went down to -17. I had to work to get a rep anything in the green, but that's because I stood up for myself. Don't let the Sharks intimidate you! Think of everyone on here as a shark. They're waiting for you to bleed (post) so that they can strike! That's how they do it. You just gotta stand your ground!

EDIT: This should sum up EVERYONE'S feelings about Duke Nukem Forever:

This post has been edited by StarCraftZergling: 10 November 2014 - 01:19 PM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Fastest way to get downvoted is to complain about the rep system.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostStarCraftZergling, on 10 November 2014 - 11:09 AM, said:

After this post I want everything to go back to the original topic of the Railgun montage.

Now. I have been undermined on Duke4.net since I got here. I may not have been around Duke Nukem as long as most of the guys here, but I will stand by my beliefs whether they like it or not. Your rep on a forum doesn't give you the right to "play God" or try to be head honcho of the forums and treat anyone with a lower rep than you with disrespect. We are all Duke players and a rep on Duke4 shouldn't make you better than anyone. It just means you've been here longer. Like, if you take a number for a waiting room and you got ticket number 3098, and they're serving number 3076. But then the guy with ticket number 2014 comes out and says "haha you have to wait!" Which pretty much sums up my experience here. I'd expect nothing less from a community this large though. But to wrap this up before we go back to the topic which is also the name of this thread, I would Ike to say that I am entitled to an opinion, I will not change my opinion unless the facts are properly presented. I have my beliefs and you yours. That's the way it should be... NOW BACK TO TOPIC!!

That Railgun montage though. Wish it could have been longer :)

I think it speaks to the level of dialogue that we hold here. I just created this thread as an example of idle chatter that would get demolished. Your video may have been better suited to the Post Duke Nukem Videos thread.

The Commander derailed this thread.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Don't feel singled out. There is no discrimination on these boards. If people are short or rude your rep rank won't have anything to do with it.

Not everyone is like that here, though.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 10 November 2014 - 12:32 PM

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 10 November 2014 - 12:32 PM, said:

Don't feel singled out. There is no discrimination on these boards. If people are short or rude your rep rank won't have anything to do with it.

Not everyone is like that here, though.

As much as I want to believe that man, I've been given no reason to accept that. I know there are some people who actually take this forums nicely, but others just blow things out of proportion. It's all good though, I've been singled out since day one. The more I lurk on these forums, the more I grow to hate Duke sadly :)

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I find the more you ignore those kinds of posts the happier you are.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostStarCraftZergling, on 10 November 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

I've been singled out since day one.

Posted Image

No need to imagine a victim complex. On Duke4, low-quality posts get the appropriate response. Why would "we" single out someone who has never posted before, especially when "we" is an amorphous concept on an internet forum?

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostNever Forgotten, on 08 November 2014 - 02:16 PM, said:

Then you don't know how to enjoy games, but everyone has an opinion.

Oh piss off.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options