Duke4.net Forums: [Betas] The Bryaning - Duke4.net Forums

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

[Betas] The Bryaning  "Split from the main beta thread"

View PostTerminX, on 31 October 2014 - 02:00 PM, said:

You're right, it was really creepy when someone claiming to be his mother emailed us.

Ah I thought you guys initiated contact with her..nvm :).

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

See, I don't actually care whether he's intelligent or not. Even more of a reason he needs to get slapped by the hand of common sense. Idiocy is no excuse.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

They arrested a kid over here a few years back for running a very large pc virus infection phishing scam thing.
He was only 14-16, although I am sure he was 100% smarter than Bryan.

http://www.sophos.co.../07/walker.aspx

Ok he was 18, but still...

This post has been edited by The Commander: 31 October 2014 - 04:00 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostMYHOUSE.MAP, on 31 October 2014 - 03:04 PM, said:

He illegally released a Serious Sam: The First Encounter prototype during a public slap fight with a fellow "beta hunter". I say "illegally" because nobody should have the prototype anymore because it contains code that the developers, Croteam, no longer have a licence for.

How did he even get his hands on that in the first place?

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostThe Commander, on 31 October 2014 - 04:49 AM, said:

Posted Image

What the fuck

Posted Image

View PostHendricks266, on 31 October 2014 - 04:18 PM, said:

Croteam gave an early 1999 build of Serious Sam to two fan communities, a Russian modding team and the Revolution team, with the intention that these groups be able to utilize the resources. Bryan supposedly received the build from a tester on the Russian mod team and then proceeded to share it further. A rather unfortunate situation seeing as Croteam entrusted these files to fans, but I believe the two aforementioned projects haven't been negatively affected by the leak.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View PostHendricks266, on 31 October 2014 - 04:18 PM, said:

Now I am a fan of his.

As if I care about the lame pishing scam. I did worse things at the Internet during my teenagehood.

This post has been edited by Fox: 31 October 2014 - 08:25 PM

• Weaponized Autism

Posted Image

[beta intensifies]

GImmie that Tom, Dick & Harry prototype. That will be the holy grail of my prototype collection.

View PostDrek, on 31 October 2014 - 05:36 PM, said:

Posted Image

Yes, this guy is getting privileges even though he's cold calling people and shit.
Fuck...

• Weaponized Autism

Look what I found. https://www.facebook.../FistMetalGames

/me walks away, whistling

I like how most of Bryan's site is directly from a generic business website template. Since when does a 14-year old make a website about games that also provides information about the best tech purchases a company can make and have tech representatives?

This post has been edited by MYHOUSE.MAP: 01 November 2014 - 12:11 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostHigh Treason, on 31 October 2014 - 02:56 PM, said:

Why do people use the word hacking for phishing? That's an insult to the real hackers and elevates script kiddies and such above their real position.

Which is still an insult to the actual hackers. :)

User is offline   Fox 

View PostMYHOUSE.MAP, on 01 November 2014 - 12:08 AM, said:

I like how most of Bryan's site is directly from a generic business website template. Since when does a 14-year old make a website about games that also provides information about the best tech purchases a company can make and have tech representatives?

The accessibility of Wordpress is wonderfull. You have the superimposition of a poorly cropped 3D logo over a professional-looking site.

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

View PostHendricks266, on 30 October 2014 - 03:03 PM, said:

Today, someone tried to phish my Facebook email/password in a private IRC message.

I talked to TX, and he said he got the same thing as a PM on the forums here. Guess who sent it.

We know this kid's real name/facebook page, is there any way legal action can be taken if he persists?

User is offline   Fox 

Probably not, or at least not one that would be worth. Unless he asked for Fresch credit card account details.

This post has been edited by Fox: 01 November 2014 - 07:53 AM

I can't believe you guys didn't notice how oddly professional his website is, because frankly, it was designed by a professional.

In other words, not him.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hell, even the site thumbnail is the same.

Posted Image

Seriously, what's it with this kid? Does he think playacting game developer is fun? Because if there's one thing Ritual Entertainment and SiN taught me, it's "Making Games Isn’t a Totally Cool Job".

User is offline   Fox 

I can make a professional site too:

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Fox: 01 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

http://www.underdone.org/

This took me like 5 mins in WordPress when I made it.

This kid is probably laughing his ass off at all the attention hes getting, he has his own thread dedicated to just his shenanigans :/, just ignore him.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View Posticecoldduke, on 02 November 2014 - 04:48 AM, said:

This kid is probably laughing his ass off at all the attention hes getting, he has his own thread dedicated to just his shenanigans :/, just ignore him.

This thread is equivalent to a trash bag full of used paper plates and abandoned red solo cups. Continuing the analogy, it's important to have a clearly marked garbage can so drunk people don't keep asking you where the trash is and leave their cups all over again! :) We don't really frown on shaming trolls here, he's just nowhere near important enough for such shaming to occur in an actual decent thread like the one for the alphas.

Besides, we get really hilarious pissy emails when we refuse to delete things.

Anyway, I think I've discovered the true nature of his problem lately. It turns out the major ISP/cable company in his town is having a contract dispute with Viacom. Been going on for a month, it seems. No Viacom means no Nickelodeon. No Nickelodeon means no Nicktoons! Beta Bryan may in fact be having a SpongeBob meltdown.

User is offline   Lunick 

Wow, I missed so much stuff in 4 days.

User is offline   Kyanos 

Besides, we get really hilarious pissy emails when we refuse to delete things.

Don't leave us hanging, first no Betas, now you hold onto the rage emails... C'mon, just a few quotes :)

• el fundador

View PostDrek, on 02 November 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

Don't leave us hanging, first no Betas, now you hold onto the rage emails... C'mon, just a few quotes :)

Here's one from today:

Lol im glad to see my emails are hilarious and pissy!! Its also funny you think you are talking to an autistic boy. Im a 38 year old woman... if you were not so scared to call me you would find that out! My son has nothing else to do with your stupid forum but I guess you people have nothing better to do than to talk about him! Im making copies of everything that gets said just in case of legal action. You think you are soooo smart and funny but in reality you are probably just an adult that never grew up in the head.... you have nothing better to do than pick on an autistic boy and sit around playing video games and with your small penis all day..... cause I seriously doubt you have a woman and if you do im sure she is seriously unsatified! Go ahead... talk about bryan some more! We just laugh as we make copies of it.

He's seriously still fishing for our phone numbers. It's so precious seeing him talk about himself from the third person yet still degenerate into the kinds of insults 14 year olds think are cutting edge. :)

It's so precious seeing him talk about himself from the third person yet still degenerate into the kinds of insults 14 year olds think are cutting edge

He needs to watch some full metal jacket :).

• Weaponized Autism

I'm not the one hacking your FB account

And i'm sick of your trolls making shitposts

Drafting a message for my mother?

Well go ahead

Heres my proof from my parents :
[link to a "proof.txt"]
Uploaded with Dropbox

proof.txt:

Bryan lost my cmoputer a few days ago so how can bryan hack your account?

Posted Image

User is offline   HulkNukem 

View PostTerminX, on 02 November 2014 - 03:48 PM, said:

Here's one from today:

Lol im glad to see my emails are hilarious and pissy!! Its also funny you think you are talking to an autistic boy. Im a 38 year old woman... if you were not so scared to call me you would find that out! My son has nothing else to do with your stupid forum but I guess you people have nothing better to do than to talk about him! Im making copies of everything that gets said just in case of legal action. You think you are soooo smart and funny but in reality you are probably just an adult that never grew up in the head.... you have nothing better to do than pick on an autistic boy and sit around playing video games and with your small penis all day..... cause I seriously doubt you have a woman and if you do im sure she is seriously unsatified! Go ahead... talk about bryan some more! We just laugh as we make copies of it.

He's seriously still fishing for our phone numbers. It's so precious seeing him talk about himself from the third person yet still degenerate into the kinds of insults 14 year olds think are cutting edge. :)

So do you guys like... use your penis to control the keyboard or the mouse for gaming?

This post has been edited by HulkNukem: 02 November 2014 - 04:13 PM

• el fundador

Neither, I'm afraid. Her information is out of date. I used to be able to use my penis to operate both my keyboard and mouse at the same time, but one day there was a mishap with the convoluted system of pulleys and cords required to pull off such a feat. That's why I have a small dick, damn contraption cut half of it off. :)

User is offline   Fox 

Guys...

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options