Duke4.net Forums: 3D Realms is back. Anthology now available! - Duke4.net Forums

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3D Realms is back. Anthology now available!  "3D Realms is back!"

User is offline   JoJo the Idiot Circus Boy 

• Steven Shitlord

I said the same thing when I saw it Mr Micky, I would still get it if I had the money on me

This post has been edited by Duke64 Galactic Alliance: 23 October 2014 - 04:01 PM

User is offline   howerton 

The version of Duke Nukem 3D I got off the new 3dr site, the eduke version has end episode movies disabled and the dos exe crashes. I dug out my old 1.5 cd I got from the old 3dr and replaced the con and got the samething with eduke. HELP!!!

User is offline   howerton 

Just figured it out its not the con its the new eduke also the camera view screens have been acting funny.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Site looks nice n modern. I logged on directly at 12:00p ( Eastern time ) ... Was I the first!? :) ....

Seriously though, where's all the beta shit? I was all horned up to git me some Sw beta stuff and I either can't find it or it's not there. da fuq.. ?

Also, what port are you selling Sw with? I see you've upped the system specs considerably.

I do like how prominent Lo Wang and the Guardian Head are in the main graphic.

This post has been edited by Robman: 23 October 2014 - 06:15 PM

User is online   Lunick 

Probably DOSBox for Shadow Warrior too

User is offline   Kyanos 

:) :)

Posted Image

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

If anyone is interested in what the launcher looks like:

Posted Image

Most of those games I haven't even played before in my life yet. I've only played Duke Nukem, Duke Nukem II, Duke Nukem 3D, Death Rally, and Shadow Warrior. The pack isn't going to waste with me. :)

Edit: I just noticed there's already a screenshot of the launcher on the website. Oh well. My screenshot shows it a little larger, at least. :)

This post has been edited by NUKEMDAVE: 23 October 2014 - 05:33 PM

OK. If I can afford it I am totally building shelving that looks like that launcher in my next house.

I guess that means I like the design.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on 23 October 2014 - 05:28 PM, said:

If anyone is interested in what the launcher looks like:

Posted Image

Most of those games I haven't even played before in my life yet. I've only played Duke Nukem, Duke Nukem II, Duke Nukem 3D, Death Rally, and Shadow Warrior. The pack isn't going to waste with me. :)

Edit: I just noticed there's already a screenshot of the launcher on the website. Oh well. My screenshot shows it a little larger, at least. :P

I hope it has cool, industrial sound effects every time you select a game.:)

View PostComrade Major, on 23 October 2014 - 05:37 PM, said:

I hope it has cool, industrial sound effects every time you select a game.:)

I expected that as well, but no. It's silent, unless something went wrong during installation.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Wow, the site actually works on Android devices, I can't believe this...

Looks pretty cool. :) I have most of those games, but there are still a few I've never played, and I'm going to get the Anthology anyway. Already looking forward to more awesome stuff from 3DR. :)

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Fred you are the fucking man...as soon as I can spare $20 I'm buying this fucking thing...and I'm gonna run it all on a REAL Pentium box. I want it right now but I want brake calipers more lol

User is online   Lunick 

You have less than 48 hours to get it at the $20 price tag though.

User is offline   uh . . . . 

Not exactly the best place to ask, but when is the 1.5 patch coming for the GOG version of ROTT coming out?

User is online   Lunick 

I must say, the games seems to work well with a controller. If only the launcher program could be used with a controller too.

This post has been edited by Lunick: 24 October 2014 - 01:57 AM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Is the $20 price a sale? How much does it normally cost?

View PostMicky C, on 24 October 2014 - 02:57 AM, said:

Is the $20 price a sale? How much does it normally cost?

The normal price is $40.

There's a typo on the page for Invasion of the Vorticons: "... a Vorciton mothership".

This post has been edited by The Ultimate Doomer: 24 October 2014 - 04:02 AM

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

I'm happy about all this and I think the videos kick ass and the images are nice not to mention it gives me something to announce that is somewhat close to Duke Nukem news in my steam group 3d Realms back announcment seems people here are happy to. Also a groovy website there an the Anthology pack is nice looking good job with things.

My only issue is no Duke Nukem 64 trailer hell not even a small clip in the montage I personally think DN64 helped the Duke Nukem franchise alot the new weapons found there are memorable and in my opinion was the best little remake of 3D there is. Duke Nukem 3D didn't do it all by itself to become so big and popular. Honestly I wouldn't be here if it weren't for me being a 7 year old playing DN64 I know i'm just one guy and probably unimportant here on duke4 but I did not have a computer as a kid shit I was to damn poor for that. I also understand it's Eurocom to maybe it's just me but I think it's being overlooked a bit and considered irrelevant I understand since there were more ports like Sega and Psx it makes it complicated but all I know is DN64 is the hero Duke who saves babes and shoots explosive shotguns on aliens, Duke bots, and your local friends.

User is offline   MrFlibble 

View PostReaperMan, on 23 October 2014 - 03:03 PM, said:

I see no shareware downloads.

Maybe the old installers with the cool ANSI logos could be brought back?
Posted Image

The FTP is offline :)

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Duke64Nukem, it would kind of be misleading for them to advertize DN64 in the trailer and not sell it on the website, which they can't.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 24 October 2014 - 10:28 AM, said:

Duke64Nukem, it would kind of be misleading for them to advertize DN64 in the trailer and not sell it on the website, which they can't.

I was going to say the same thing. They are not selling the 64 version. They are only selling PC versions of 3D Realms games. So I totally agree with you. And why did you pick the same name as I Duke64Nukem, people will get confused haha :)

Anyway, I might buy it later this afternoon. Let's see how much money I got left. (y)

This post has been edited by DukeNukem64: 24 October 2014 - 10:54 AM

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 24 October 2014 - 10:28 AM, said:

Guess it just feels weird because 3DR is coming back out websites youtube and all that but my favorite game from them is no where. I know the mod on eduke and that was amazing but I just wish there was alittle more for it. Also they cant sell max payne but here you go https://3drealms.com...g/max-payne_18/ .I guess because Duke64 doesn't have any place to buy it and Max Payne has rockstars site. So I guess what i'm looking for is an official version and place to buy DN64

User is offline   Tedades 

Nice trailer and the improved logo is nice also.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 24 October 2014 - 11:00 AM, said:

Guess it just feels weird because 3DR is coming back out websites youtube and all that but my favorite game from them is no where. I know the mod on eduke and that was amazing but I just wish there was alittle more for it. Also they cant sell max payne but here you go https://3drealms.com...g/max-payne_18/ .I guess because Duke64 doesn't have any place to buy it and Max Payne has rockstars site. So I guess what i'm looking for is an official version and place to buy DN64

I think you'll be very happy with some upcoming press releases I'll be making.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

^

User is offline   JoJo the Idiot Circus Boy 

• Steven Shitlord

going to make a guess that it something with EDuke32

Perhaps Duke Nukem 64 will be brought to the PC Platform as an official thing? Just a guess, I could be completely wrong and I'm unclear on how the rights would work for such a thing. Otherwise, perhaps they got an interview with someone on the Max Payne team? Either way, I'm sure there's a few metric tonnes of great stuff yet to come.

It won't be the same Duke Nukem 64 without multiplayer and bots. I hope that's something that will be added in.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options