Duke4.net Forums: Post Duke Nukem videos - Duke4.net Forums

• 12 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Post Duke Nukem videos  "I enjoy them"

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

Please post more Duke 3D Megaton Videos. I like to see them it's nice seeing this game being played a lot again. I most likely will subscribe, and like the videos for the support of Duke.

Here is a few of mine, but please i want to see more. My bad if there is thread for this already. I couldn't seem to find it

This one features 3 tracks from Norvaks ReDuked soundtrack

Duke Nukem is secretly suicidal.

User is offline   Idiotska 

User is offline   MetHy 

and online friend of him made a video of map Sin Center

And someone made videos of every map of Metropolitan Mayhem

• Turok Nukem

Duke match on Duke 3D user map Mario Kart 64 Block Fort

Co op on megaton 7 players

• Turok Nukem

Doomed Entryway DM

This is what made me get Saints Row 2.

• Turok Nukem

cool

This post has been edited by Duke64Nukem: 20 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

• Turok Nukem

8 player Dm on Megaton

1hour CBP

1hour CBP2

User map Boomer

User map Aliens

• Turok Nukem

DNF gloves with 64 pistol on megaton DM

This post has been edited by Duke64Nukem: 04 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

I think technically, that's Cossack dancing.

I have a few, playlists. There are quite a few, probably easier just to link the channel; https://www.youtube....sonLP/playlists

Some stuff is unfinished, EDuke32 videos are ongoing and you can be sure that once these Betas appear I shall probably play with them on that channel (though I'll have a no-commentary version on the other channel) though I have been wondering if I should redo my Duke 3D Let's Play as I took ages to pick up my pace, was way out of practice and don't think I got up to speed until I got to the very end of Episode 2... Though out of everything I have played, ending Episode 4 was among the most epic moments for myself, it was up there with when I got the end of Dark Forces. I should add that once the ongoing LPs are done and the Beta stuff is out of the way that channel is probably retiring as I'm about out of things to play, I'll probably do DN:MP before killing it off, but I think it's about run it's course otherwise and I've since found other things to occupy myself with.

User is offline   MetHy 

Duke Hard trailer : B)

Also a video playthrough of usermap Jailbird 2 I made 6 years ago with off-sync sound as added bonus !

Duke Nukem 64 comes to 3D. kinda :)

Guest_TheGameZ_*

Never seen this before playing Duke Nukem 3D Megaton, I was playing with a friend and this happen

User is offline   iTech 

Guest_TheGameZ_*

That Guy really pisses me off that starcraft kid

^_^

This post has been edited by TheGameZ: 21 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

a funny mod gameplay on Megaton

User is offline   MetHy 

I've started making a channel where I do playthroughs of maps on CGS difficulty while finding all secrets.

https://www.youtube....ser/DD2fan/feed

I've done Back Alley, Needle Time, Insurance Overload, FBSP002, FBSP003, ACB Studios, Legal Joint; and I'll add more.

User is offline   MetHy 

View PostMetHy, on 06 October 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

I've added playthroughs of Meatball Sub Makin', Foul Odour, AMC Pleaser, Sewers&Strippers and even the first map of Death Wish for Blood.
Any map recommendation? Classic style prefered. Could be from DN3D, Blood, SW, RR series, Powerslave.

• Turok Nukem

Duke has new message

User is offline   MetHy 

View PostMetHy, on 07 October 2014 - 03:23 AM, said:

I've added playthroughs of Meatball Sub Makin', Foul Odour, AMC Pleaser, Sewers&Strippers and even the first map of Death Wish for Blood.
Any map recommendation? Classic style prefered. Could be from DN3D, Blood, SW, RR series, Powerslave.

I've just added one of my favourite oldies Jailbird2 by Alan Page. Unlike the others running in EDuke32, I've recorded this one using DOS Duke v1.3 running in DOSbox.

This post has been edited by MetHy: 18 October 2014 - 09:01 AM

I ought to come in and blow you out of the water by running it on a DOS 6.22 box and finishing the level faster.

Ugh, I need to get back to my Duke Hard LP. Workstation is being a bitch but the new laptop is almost within my grasp, I had to edit my last video (wasn't a gaming video, let alone a Duke one) on a Pentium III just because the workstation is pretty much done. At least it was dual-CPU. I think after Duke Hard, I might drop the commentary and start DNMP earlier than planned.

Sorry, rambling. Some good stuff in here.

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostMetHy, on 18 October 2014 - 09:01 AM, said:

I've just added one of my favourite oldies Jailbird2 by Alan Page. Unlike the others running in EDuke32, I've recorded this one using DOS Duke v1.3 running in DOSbox.

The screen tearing in the Jailbird2 video is a bit awful :)

• Turok Nukem

He is coming this Halloween to haunt all of you Duke64 Ghost

User is offline   JoJo the Idiot Circus Boy 

• Steven Shitlord

My Favorite Coop VIdeo With MrRumbleRoses

This post has been edited by Duke64 Galactic Alliance: 24 October 2014 - 05:38 PM

Here's my attempt at Duke's voice, going to be doing another one sometime now that I'm over my cold, but tell me what ya think.

User is offline   StarNukem 

Duke Nukem For3ver (Mini-mod) Gameplay

Prison Break (Usermap Gameplay)

My Digs Survival (Duke Nukem Forever)

Just some of my Youtube Videos!

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options