Duke4.net Forums: how to close account on this site ? - Duke4.net Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

how to close account on this site ?

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

can i close it or end it ? or do i have to stay a member ?

User is offline   Jblade 

PM an admin I guess, but you can just log off and never come back?

• Turok Nukem

i mean even gearbox forums for dnf are better then this site so i really want off . would be nice if anyone can help i do not support this page and do not want to be seen here

• Turok Nukem

ide rather be removed or banned or leave somehow not trying to sound like an asshole ...sorry... i just dont agree

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

If you haven't done anything wrong then we aren't going to ban you. If you no longer want to participate in the forums, then do exactly that.

I can't tell what else you want, but we are also not going to delete the posts you have made.

• Turok Nukem

i dont want them removed xD but i wish my profile can be removed . i thought this was cool site at first , even looks cool .i dont even want to change the profile pic cuz even that is cool i love duke nukem and every game in the franchise. honestly its an ok site pretty good job with it . its just hard to get along with ppl and thats annoying this is worse then facebook

User is offline   Hank 

^ you make no sense here. You wanted to be exterminated yet keep on posting. The head admin, TerminX, guarantied to all of us, to keep records of all our posts. In short the more you post the more evidence of your presence remains.

As James wrote; just log out and never log back in. Trust me, you'll be forgotten.

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 11 December 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

can i close it or end it ? or do i have to stay a member ?

You have to stay a member forever, we are your new family and I now consider you as a brother, will you add me on steam? I love you.

This post has been edited by Ronan: 11 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Oh yes please leave, you act like a child. :wub:

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

View PostRonan, on 11 December 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

You have to stay a member forever, we are your new family and I now consider you as a brother, will you add me on steam? I love you.

That was beautiful!

This post has been edited by Mr. Tibbs: 11 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

• Turok Nukem

hhahahahahahaha

• Turok Nukem

conclusion : i wont leave i like the site really, just don't think i get involved with the forum as much anymore. It has useful info i have been coming to it for awhile just never made an account i am not a kid but do get upset when people trash dnf i heard enough of that from enough people didn't expect to see it here it was a surprise to me really. On a a real note just for saying this comment, that i like dnf my profile can get more negatives and i already don't care about the rating it is what it is..... Back to dn3d megaton duke match

This post has been edited by Duke64Nukem: 11 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 11 December 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

i really want off (proceeds to then post 4 additional times about not wanting to post here anymore)

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 11 December 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

On a a real note just for saying this comment, that i like dnf my profile can get more negatives and i already don't care about the rating it is what it is.....

What i find hilarious is you are trying to pull a fast one.

You clearly changed it to that after you raged about "the commander". If you would like we could have the admins roll it back to the original post to show what you really said.

Edit:

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 11 December 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:

dont care for hatred i laugh at it xD its funny to see ppl spaz just because you like a game hahahaha ! obviously people cant have their own opinions here (well aslong as you dont like dnf) . honestly i have enough duke friends on 3d and dnf on xbox ps3 and steam and have a group on steam with almost 2000 members just for duke nukem . i dont need to hear shit. its time to make tracks and exit this site jajajajajajaja . go back to your normal lives this site sucks omg so lame. wish someone would make a real duke site :wub: hahah "this duke64 kid " hahaha YES please remove as friend or i will gladly do so LOL give me more negative ratings i love it "blow it out your ass" dont get your panties in a bunch now xD
^changed to f

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 11 December 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:

Ya god damn right im a DNF fanboy beeeeeeeitch and aint afraid to say so .. please replying to me will only waste your own time from this point on im gone with wind "If your mom were a nickel cheaper, ide be your daddy" jjajajajaja
^ changed to DNF is good.

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 11 December 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

hahahahaha the removal of commando john XD
Duke64Nukem: jajajajajaja DNF IS GOD
The Commander: Um no
Duke64Nukem: bye bye
The Commander: Stupid kid
Duke64Nukem: im not a kid .... i have one tho
Duke64Nukem: hmm im 24
The Commander: Clearly you shouldnt have one
The Commander: Is that all
Duke64Nukem: just cuz i like dnf ? fuck off dude i love my son

removed friend ja . this site is awesome :D
^changed to u

Case closed.

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 11 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

This silly kid messaged me on Steam and said he was 24 years old and he had a child.
With the way he acts I really don't think he should have any children.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I'm going to upvote all his posts just because. Just think, guys, he could be the anti-Yatta.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 11 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

• Turok Nukem

LOL

• Turok Nukem

no im not yatta whatever the heck that is . calm down , yes i admit i said those posts but looked back at it and just realized i was just upset replying with anger . damn this site is nuts i think your all insane hahahaha

• The Sarien Encounter

That's probably very true.

• Turok Nukem

you guys are mean as hell XD to bad you wont break my spirit . i know i say things when im upset, dnf is my weak spot i just get really upset about it

• The Sarien Encounter

You shouldn't let a game be your weak spot. However much you love it, it's just a game. Why do you need other people to feel about it the same way you do? If you love the game that's awesome. Love the game! More power to you! Stop looking for others' approval, you don't need it.

And being mean to you? Now you're just seeing what you want to see.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 11 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Omg I cant believe you guys. This website is a place of tolerance and acceptance. (like Duke would have lolamirite #sjw) duke64nukem has valid opinionsbecause he is a human bean. Stop bullying him he just wants to express himself and feel accepted becsuse he is a good person you know.you big meany bullies should be ashamed, Ireccomend you guys start reading Tumblr and Reddit because they can really efucate you about how youre acting like a Republican . Lol Hillary Clinton 2016. Soery if my post is messed up, typing on a touch sreen phone at a SJW partyin Richmond VA. I love this city. It is so progressive and thes people are really owing me the error of my ways. the holocaust museum was such aneye opener. i needed a box of tissues lol i love you guys good night and fight the power

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostJimmy, on 11 December 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Omg I cant believe you guys.

lmao. ur such an idiut

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

That is offensive forge. please be more caring toward the feelings of others feelings are very important. Being positiv is healthy for you and relationships. I love you even if youre a big grouch.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

if you were on fire i wouldn't even bother trying to put you out with a pitchfork
(or even a case of unsold DNF disks)

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostJimmy, on 11 December 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Omg I cant believe you guys. This website is a place of tolerance and acceptance. (like Duke would have lolamirite #sjw) duke64nukem has valid opinionsbecause he is a human bean. Stop bullying him he just wants to express himself and feel accepted becsuse he is a good person you know.you big meany bullies should be ashamed, Ireccomend you guys start reading Tumblr and Reddit because they can really efucate you about how youre acting like a Republican . Lol Hillary Clinton 2016. Soery if my post is messed up, typing on a touch sreen phone at a SJW partyin Richmond VA. I love this city. It is so progressive and thes people are really owing me the error of my ways. the holocaust museum was such aneye opener. i needed a box of tissues lol i love you guys good night and fight the power

I agree. Duke4.net is rapidly becoming a place of tolerance and acceptance. My best friend is a polydeist omnisexual quadpolar pan-autistic transitioning-Asian and xir is very happy with our progress in the last 72 hours.

This post has been edited by Dial V for Viper: 11 December 2013 - 09:39 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Wow my privilege has been checked.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Posted Image

:wub: :D :lol: :wub: :D :D :dukeego: :dukeego:

User is offline   ---- 

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 11 December 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

dnf is my weak spot i just get really upset about it

This really shows that you aren't the brightest candle on the cake, are you?

EDIT: And no, this post isn't about liking DNF but a game being your weak spot and getting upset about it.

This post has been edited by fuegerstef: 12 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

Wait, what is this guy on?

Actually, this reminds me of a similar predicament over somewhere else on the internet:
Posted Image
(thread ended up with 21 pages)

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options