Duke4.net Forums: Free Giveaway - Duke Nukem Forever! (Dec 2013) - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Giveaway - Duke Nukem Forever! (Dec 2013)

User is offline   Lunick 

Is anyone else going to come over here from the Duke Begins group? Maybe gag or bullerbuller? :wub:

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

Yeah i was just being hot headed that's my game, and dont like when ppl downsize it . I think Duke Nukem Forever is better then Duke Nukem Never . Also this website does not have all Duke fans on it theirs many many others and many playing dnf daily .It has enough die hards , and more ppl playing the multiplay then alot of the fps games that relate somehow. I diddnt mean to stir up sh*t hehe i just like the fact that their is a duke game, when he really should of faded and not been a thought anymore...instead duke is atleast back one more time ...

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 10 December 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Yeah i was just being hot headed that's my game, and dont like when ppl downsize it . I think Duke Nukem Forever is better then Duke Nukem Never . Also this website does not have all Duke fans on it theirs many many others and many playing dnf daily .It has enough die hards , and more ppl playing the multiplay then alot of the fps games that relate somehow. I diddnt mean to stir up sh*t hehe i just like the fact that their is a duke game, when he really should of faded and not been a thought anymore...instead duke is atleast back one more time ...

*there's
*there
*should have

And while Duke may have faded somewhat over the last 17 years, it's still a long way from disappearing regardless of what's going on with DNF. Many people are still modding the game creating new content each month, and in fact our own DNF mod which was made in just 6 months by 2 people in their spare time has gotten world wide coverage by mainstream gaming websites and even magazines, which praise it for doing what the actually DNF should have tried to do. There's a wide range of other content being worked on right now as well.

I'm sure that when eduke32's new multiplayer is finished then Duke 3D will get even bigger as people flock to not only play the fun, polished Dukematch modes but also try out various mods and TCs in coop or other modes.

So try not to act as though DNF if the sole reason Duke Nukem hasn't been wiped off the face of the earth. The only reason DNF sold as many copies as it did was because it was riding the success and supposed high standard of Duke games set by Duke 3D, especially in the preorder stage.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Just because a game is old doesn't mean it will fade into obscurity. There are plenty of games that are ancient and still well remembered, like commander keen, lemmings, excite bike, etc.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Ugh, this Duke64Nukem kid added me on Steam the other day. But now I know he's a DNF fanny boy he will be removed. :wub:

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 10 December 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Yeah i was just being hot headed that's my game, and dont like when ppl downsize it .

For your own sake, don't let this bother you. You'll go crazy. People have opinions and none of them are wrong, learn to deal with it or you'll just end up making enemies of everybody.

I think Duke Nukem Forever is better then Duke Nukem Never .

Another debatable opinion. :wub: Well, debatable topic. Opinions aren't really debatable.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 11 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

• Turok Nukem

f

This post has been edited by Duke64Nukem: 11 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

• Turok Nukem

dnf is good

This post has been edited by Duke64Nukem: 11 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

• Turok Nukem

u

This post has been edited by Duke64Nukem: 11 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

User is offline   ---- 

Yep. he is definately not 24 ... maybe on paper, but the maturity level ist still in early development (maybe if we wait another 13 years).

User is offline   Ronin 

You really should just piss off, never mind your fan fury, you're one of the most annoying posters I have ever come across, your Steam group must be like an ape shit fight in a glass house. This is the mentality of people who think DNF is mind blowing.

You have nothing to gain from annoying people here, move along, keep moving.

This post has been edited by Ronan: 12 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostRonan, on 12 December 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

You have nothing to gain from annoying people here, move along, keep moving.
Besides DavoX' sculpturing projects there's nothing much spectacular going on around these subforums recently. So one or two angry 2021-posts-per-day-teens per year can be quite entertaining. Wasn't it around the same time in 2012 when we enjoyed that super-project-leader guy?

This post has been edited by LeoD: 12 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

I also believe that in the DNF section the sculpture might get more responses... It's mostly about reaching out to more fans mostly. Since people don't seem to give two craps about the actual game then I don't see what's wrong with showing my sculpture there. After all it's from DNF not the previous games.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options