Duke4.net Forums: What a piece of shit! Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 Review - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What a piece of shit! Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 Review  "REV 3.0, REVISION 3.0, SHIT REVISION"

User is offline   Helixhorned 

• EDuke32 Developer

View PostForge, on 09 November 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

shouldn't the people actually writing the software be doing this instead of using it as a crutch to not do anything to fix compatibility issues?

Sure, in a commercial setting, that's what would happen.

View PostViper The Rapper, on 09 November 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

I've documented my issues with Polymer

Where can that be found? Keep in mind that anyone who is not Plagman will only be able to fix minor issues not needing large code changes.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostHelixhorned, on 11 November 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

Sure, in a commercial setting, that's what would happen.

View PostForge, on 09 November 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

-the flip side of course being that it's free and worked on in people's free time -

you and Tx are pretty quick to jump on bugs and it's appreciated

expecting the end user to have two fairly modern rigs with different hardware to make comparisons is as realistic as us whiny demanding mooches expecting the programmers to have two fairly modern rigs to make the comparisons themselves
that was my point

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostForge, on 12 November 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

you and Tx are pretty quick to jump on bugs and it's appreciated

expecting the end user to have two fairly modern rigs with different hardware to make comparisons is as realistic as us whiny demanding mooches expecting the programmers to have two fairly modern rigs to make the comparisons themselves
that was my point

Ditto, I think it's impressive how you and TX actually try to fix things quickly, but Plag doesn't seem to care.

http://forums.duke4....__1#entry154429

TX contacted me via PM and tried to resolve it. Solid dude. This is a serious problem.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

To be fair, Plagman has a full time job he just had to move roughly 2000 miles to take, a family, and zero free time. I've been nagging him for a while and even offered to pay him to work on it when I had a bit of free money, but no time is no time.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Meant to upvote that. Damn touch screen.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options