Duke4.net Forums: Blake Stone Planet Strike source code released - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blake Stone Planet Strike source code released

User is offline   Player Lin 

Oh, I see... it looks like still has a long way to go... :P

User is offline   ReaperMan 

@ Blzut3

Hey i just thought of this today.

Is there any chance that you might be able to make Corridor 7 compatible with ECWolf? I know some Capstone game source codes were released.... not sure if Corridor 7 is one of them.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

It's on his list of things to do in future versions.

User is offline   Blzut3 

View PostReaperMan, on 30 July 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

Is there any chance that you might be able to make Corridor 7 compatible with ECWolf? I know some Capstone game source codes were released.... not sure if Corridor 7 is one of them.

The Corridor 7 and Operation Body Count source codes have indeed been lost. As I've said here in my last post I do intend to reverse engineer them so this won't be an issue. In fact, there's a good chance I'll even reconstruct the lost source codes if I can get a DOS compiler working to my liking. More likely though that I'll just start with Wolf4SDL. Then I'll use that as a reference to build ECWolf's support off of.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostTerminX, on 30 July 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

It's on his list of things to do in future versions.

Oh i didn't even read that part. I had a stupid moment.

User is offline   MrFlibble 

I just checked out the BStone port which added full support of Aliens of Gold since v1.10 (9 June 2015). It's pretty neat, and generally quite a conservative port.

Here's a comparison of the original VGA mode (aspect corrected) and BStone:
Posted Image Posted Image

This post has been edited by MrFlibble: 06 December 2016 - 04:27 AM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options