Duke4.net Forums: Why (i Hope) Dnf Isn't Out Yet - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why (i Hope) Dnf Isn't Out Yet

User is offline   rockmx8 

View PostDavoX, on Dec 24 2008, 09:49 PM, said:

Yatta? Micki!?....anyone?

Nothing to worry about, it was just someone who attacked my account over there because they hated what my channel was about. So they think it's funny to delete someone's worked videos and read what they're doing. These type of people are one of the worst in the world, however even so. Since the FBI intervention, it seems that the perp learned when he fucked with me the second time I MEAN business. Well I'm glad it's over and it stays that way or else. I really don't think it would be appropriate for someone to get arrested over something stupidly low as this, so it's good they learned finally and stopped. END OF STORY.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Still any doubts moderators?

User is offline   Kathy 

I think both of you should just stop.

View PostLotan, on Dec 25 2008, 02:03 AM, said:

Agreed let's get back on topic. Well I presume that DNF and DNT will be out next year around the same time. Maybe DNT will be out a couple months earlier before DNF. Still yet I can't wait to play DNT on the PSP and possibly the NDS. And I really really can't wait for DNF on 360 or PS3 next year especially... :)

User is offline   trackit 

Hahaha you joker :) I didnt know you have FBI in Japan :)

and give me a break, FBI wouldnt even bother to investigate some hacked youtube account :D

View Posttrackit, on Dec 25 2008, 03:57 AM, said:

Hahaha you joker :) I didnt know you have FBI in Japan :)

and give me a break, FBI wouldnt even bother to investigate some hacked youtube account :D

I'm not in Japan, I would love to. Yes they have FBI in Japan, they have one HQ in Tokyo.

Secondly they did in my case because of the evidence we showed actually got them interested in it. Since it could've been serious against my life.

Now let's drop this and talk about Duke please. I am just glad it's over and don't believe me if I went to the FBI and they are helping me. Well then that's your problem, but I'm telling you the truth.

Let's talk about Duke now, I seriously don't want to talk about that because I can't believe I actually suffered such stupidity from someone and I had to go the FBI over it... :D

User is offline   trackit 

Even if FBI has HQ in Tokyo that doesnt mean that they deal with complaints from Japanese people, they dont have authority to do that :)

And yes, i know you are in Japan :)

User is offline   Echo Black 

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Dec 24 2008, 12:46 AM, said:

His accounts were hacked. And it wouldn't surprise me if someone here was the hacker.

What's this now? Accusations? Watch me, then: "It wouldn't surprise me if you and rockmanx8 were mentally challenged". See how easily one can go about spewing bullshit?

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 25 2008, 12:32 AM, said:

No it isn't, I REALLY even went to the FBI HQ near my area over this cyber terrorism I experienced by someone as evil as that.

Ugh

It seems lying is a habit of yours. Or is this a joke too? Like that other thread?

View PostLotan, on Dec 25 2008, 05:03 AM, said:

Hope you mean NUKEMDAVE and rockmanx8. These guys keep making browsing this site almost painful.

Look, I can imagine what the admins think, we're a small community, banning people is just a shot on the foot... And the 3DR forums are already strict enough as is. But seriously - I doubt anyone on Duke4's staff actually enjoys the shitposting that has been going on lately.

---

This post has been edited by Echo Black: 25 December 2008 - 04:44 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostEcho Black, on Dec 25 2008, 03:39 PM, said:

Hope you mean NUKEMDAVE and rockmanx8. These guys keep making browsing this site almost painful.

I meant DavoX and rockmanx8 with their dialogue. Dave was pretty much silent through all of this.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

I certainly don't find it funny, if i see more of that offtopic bullcrap beyond this very post, i'll take SOME kind of action...

Nobody And i dion't care if it's true or a lie, it's a personal issue, yuo could have business wth the goddamn Interpol, and i would still not want that here...

User is offline   Psyrgery 

Well, today early this morning I found someone posted a video with my YouTube account and it's strange because I haven't posted anything for a long time.

Furthermore, I login only from my house, my girlfriend's and my desktop at work, so I don't how could that happen.

I deleted that video and changed my password. Won't happen again. I suppose rock wasn't the only one, and I don't find it funny.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

What was the video about?

User is offline   Psyrgery 

Some spanish punk video, while my videos reffer to videogames only.

Spanish punk is teh shit. I don't like the other punk music, but the spanish one is specially ugly.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostPsyrgery, on Dec 25 2008, 05:22 PM, said:

Well, today early this morning I found someone posted a video with my YouTube account and it's strange because I haven't posted anything for a long time.

Furthermore, I login only from my house, my girlfriend's and my desktop at work, so I don't how could that happen.

I deleted that video and changed my password. Won't happen again. I suppose rock wasn't the only one, and I don't find it funny.

It's becoming very common lately. YouTube needs SSL Lock security or whatever you call it on their site! I believe they had security a while back, but they removed it. WTF?

View PostEcho Black, on Dec 25 2008, 07:39 AM, said:

What's this now? Accusations? Watch me, then: "It wouldn't surprise me if you and rockmanx8 were mentally challenged". See how easily one can go about spewing bullshit?
Ugh

It seems lying is a habit of yours. Or is this a joke too? Like that other thread?

Look, I can imagine what the admins think, we're a small community, banning people is just a shot on the foot... And the 3DR forums are already strict enough as is. But seriously - I doubt anyone on Duke4's staff actually enjoys the shitposting that has been going on lately.
---

Look my accounts were targeted by an unknown hacker, I wouldn't close my accounts afterall my video works now would I? :)

No this is SERIOUS AND REAL I did go to them, I am ready to take more action if needed. Thank Lord that the hacker stopped after he learned that I meant business.

Look I didn't ask that question, if it wasn't asked I wouldn't have answered it. Now that someone asked I answered it truthfully, stop calling me a liar. This REALLY happened and I would like it if it was kept ancient history afterall that cyberterrorism I suffered. PLEASE LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE.

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Dec 25 2008, 07:38 PM, said:

It's becoming very common lately. YouTube needs SSL Lock security or whatever you call it on their site! I believe they had security a while back, but they removed it. WTF?

Absolutely but you and I both know why Youtube is becoming unsafer and cheaper for their own members... :)

It begins with a Z. Let's just drop it. And focus on the topic at the moment.

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

You lie so much that you can't even keep up with it.

User is offline   Nihilanth 

This is really funny. Just drop that already. I don't give a damn if he's lying or not. By attacking him or trying to make him admit this or that you're just adding fuel to the fire. It's like when Blue Lightning pissed some people off at 3DR forums. Why even bother?

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

Whos done what now? Think about that before you start attacking people.

You know what this story is REAL and I'm not laughing, lying or joking this time whatever. I WOULDN'T BE STUPID ENOUGH TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNTS AFTERALL THE WORK I DID ON IT OK. So please if you don't believe my TRUE STORY on what I EXPERIENCED in my LIFE and WOULD LIKE IT TO BE ANCIENT HISTORY...

THEN PLEASE BY ALL MEANS LET'S DROP IT AND GET BACK ON TOPIC... THANK YOU. :)

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 26 December 2008 - 06:17 PM

User is offline   Echo Black 

View PostNihilanth, on Dec 26 2008, 06:19 PM, said:

This is really funny. Just drop that already. I don't give a damn if he's lying or not. By attacking him or trying to make him admit this or that you're just adding fuel to the fire. It's like when Blue Lightning pissed some people off at 3DR forums. Why even bother?

Where I come from, stupidity is called out on. Not to mention this is a forum. The environment and the enjoyment you get from browsing one depends entirely on others. Calling out blatant trolling isn't shitposting if you ask me, though I guess the mods would know better.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostEcho Black, on Dec 27 2008, 07:03 AM, said:

Calling out blatant trolling isn't shitposting if you ask me, though I guess the mods would know better.

Of course it's not. It is far worse. Answering to a troll means that he has achieved his objective thus providing more reasons for him to continue.

Now it's really ridiculous.

- I saw DNF!
- No!
- Yes!
- Ban!
- Ok, I lied, but the game is fantastic!
- You're lying again!
- DNF rules!
- Say that you were lying!
- I'm sorry! DNF are going to rule for sure! I know it!
- You're lying again.
- Ok, maybe. But I'm muthafyuking DNF FAN FOR LIFE!
- You're trolling!
- I'm just love DNF. Budda, Buddha, Satan, Lord, Jehova, Yatta!
- Stop using religion, it's just a game.

User is offline   Nihilanth 

View PostLotan, on Dec 26 2008, 09:49 PM, said:

Answering to a troll means that he has achieved his objective thus providing more reasons for him to continue.

Yeah. And some of you guys are doing it constantly. Think that'll help? Well, good luck.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

For god's sake, stop it, STOP...
Don't bring it up again, don't mention it, don't reply to it, just STOP..!

Especially you Rock, if people DO bring it up, don't reply to them..!

Well said, understood. Thanks.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options