• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Enthusiasm Thread!  "Be Enthusiastic about DNF in here =D"

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostLotan, on Apr 28 2009, 12:21 AM, said:

You're wrong.

How? It happened, but it could've been a coincidence...or not. And why has Joe allowed Steve to continue his little adventure over at the 3DR Forums? You know how strict they are about that. Rockmx8 couldn't even get by with something like that here at Duke4.

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Hmm
I think Rockmx8 would be fine on duke4.net as long as he stayed in the ORGASM THREAD oops, I mean the Enthusiasm thread...

This post has been edited by zchri9: 27 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

User is offline   Steve 

• Honored Donor

View PostPsyrgery, on Apr 27 2009, 04:35 AM, said:

It's funny to see how he finds himself funny :rolleyes:

I'm just that awesome ;)

User is offline   Psyrgery 

View PostSteve, on Apr 29 2009, 10:18 AM, said:

I'm just that awesome ;)

Whatever... :rolleyes:

BTW, why did you change your avatar back to the old Duke one? I was getting used to that ugly frog...

User is offline   Steve 

• Honored Donor

View PostPsyrgery, on Apr 29 2009, 12:57 AM, said:

Whatever... :rolleyes:

BTW, why did you change your avatar back to the old Duke one? I was getting used to that ugly frog...

Personal fellow, aren't we? ;)

User is offline   Dennis 

View PostSteve, on Apr 29 2009, 10:18 AM, said:

I'm just that awesome ;)

You suck, after I send you a private message you replied with that you got this information from Joe that something was coming 28th april :rolleyes:
I think that you love the attention from everyone.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostSteve, on Apr 29 2009, 12:03 PM, said:

Personal fellow, aren't we? :rolleyes:

Steve, change back to the frog... At least here.

FROOOOOOOOOOOG

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

We should all be honored to have the great Steef among us!

User is offline   Psyrgery 

View PostSteve, on Apr 29 2009, 11:03 AM, said:

Personal fellow, aren't we? :rolleyes:

What do you mean?

User is offline   Steve 

• Honored Donor

View PostDennis, on Apr 29 2009, 02:31 AM, said:

You suck, after I send you a private message you replied with that you got this information from Joe that something was coming 28th april :rolleyes:
I think that you love the attention from everyone.

To be honest I thought you were being sarcastic. Hey, if you guys here want to get all personal and nasty (which I have never done to anyone here) over something pretty silly, go for it. Just remember I have never personally attacked any of you.

But it seems all you guys are after here is a silly little flame war over a pretty darn silly joke. Far too serious over, well, nothing really. Attention? I honestly didn't think anyone there would believe it. You know the drill. We all know the drill - if a 3DR staff member doesn't confirm or state something, it's bullshit. You all know. Not sure why you're surprised and actually attacking me in regards to it. I see you're all pretty "fake" nice over at the other place, just in case Joe kicks your ass or something? I am the same both forums - never like to personally attack and like to have a good read.

Now I suggest we get things back on topic here about DNF.

This post has been edited by Steve: 29 April 2009 - 03:55 AM

User is offline   Dennis 

View PostSteve, on Apr 29 2009, 01:31 PM, said:

To be honest I thought you were being sarcastic. Hey, if you guys here want to get all personal and nasty (which I have never done to anyone here) over something pretty silly, go for it. Just remember I have never personally attacked any of you.

But it seems all you guys are after here is a silly little flame war over a pretty darn silly joke. Far too serious over, well, nothing really. Attention? I honestly didn't think anyone there would believe it. You know the drill. We all know the drill - if a 3DR staff member doesn't confirm or state something, it's bullshit. You all know. Not sure why you're surprised and actually attacking me in regards to it. I see you're all pretty "fake" nice over at the other place, just in case Joe kicks your ass or something? I am the same both forums - never like to personally attack and like to have a good read.

Yes I am scared of Joe, can't sleep at night ;)

The joke is just not funny, just a mild case of getting attention I think, but never mind nobody will take you seriously anymore :rolleyes:

But to enter some enthusiasm in this thread, nice post Kristian on the frontpage !

"But to enter some enthusiasm in this thread, nice post Kristian on the frontpage ! "

Thanks ! Glad you liked it.

User is offline   kaisersoze 

• Honored Donor

View PostKristian Joensen, on Apr 29 2009, 08:24 AM, said:

"But to enter some enthusiasm in this thread, nice post Kristian on the frontpage ! "

Thanks ! Glad you liked it.

Excellent write up as usual Kristian, thanks for the article! :rolleyes:

your article was worth the read Kristian :rolleyes:

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View PostSteve, on Apr 29 2009, 04:31 AM, said:

Nooo don't feel bad Steve. We love you. <3

• Honored Donor

I believe in Steve! Kool aid for everyone! :rolleyes:

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

View Postkaisersoze, on Apr 29 2009, 12:48 PM, said:

I believe in Steve! Kool aid for everyone! :rolleyes:

I am not touching that kool aid!
Posted Image

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

ROCK HARD!!!1

User is offline   Kathy 

HARD ON!

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Rockman...I can see that you can clearly write up in a normal way now...that means that when you used to post all that crap before, it was just trolling and more trolling. YOU CAN write properly, but you didn't want to....

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

Hehe, been toying around with ccgmaker this morning,

Posted Image

User is offline   K100 

I waits for DNF since I am 7 years old, but I'm always optimistic, especially since the teaser of 2007. But now I'm most interested by DNT because we have real information for this game. And the game look cool. :rolleyes:

User is offline   Ramen4ever 

View PostSteve, on Apr 29 2009, 04:31 AM, said:

Hey, if you guys here want to get all personal and nasty (which I have never done to anyone here)

Personal and nasty? I would love to Steve. Your room, tonight? ;)

:rolleyes:

User is offline   trackit 

LOL

• Honored Donor

E3 is June 2nd through June 4th, 2009. Less than 1 month away. We know Take Two will be there. Booth #OFMR and meeting room #403B.

While 3drealms is saying "they won't be there" this may just be semantics. I think it's very possible that George and a few guys
from the team could go with Take Two and unveil the game via trailer and perhaps have a playable demo.

If nothing from the game hits in June, I'd say July would definately *have* to be the month, especially if they're gonna stick with a 6 month
hype buildup to release.

Posted Image

In other news, I'm a Detroit Lions fan as well. I guess I'm numb to the misery every year............... :rolleyes:

User is offline   Lead 

View Postkaisersoze, on May 3 2009, 02:06 PM, said:

If nothing from the game hits in June, I'd say July would definately *have* to be the month, especially if they're gonna stick with a 6 month
hype buildup to release.

How do you figure? Is the current popular prediction a Christmas\New Years release or something?

I think George\Scott going there wouldn't affect their plans at all. When they spoke years ago of E3 being most irrelevant and that they were now less likely to attend, I'm pretty sure the reasoning was because of the internet and that they could release media to the masses whenever they wanted to. Before companies had to rely on magazines, and related news coverage during trade shows.

So even if nobody at all goes, they can do everything that matters from a fans perspective, which is just the release of information and media.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostLead, on May 4 2009, 01:13 AM, said:

How do you figure? Is the current popular prediction a Christmas\New Years release or something?

It is always a popular prediction for releasing a game/demo/trailer/screenshot. Mainly because it is the last chance to release anything that year.

View Postkaisersoze, on May 3 2009, 11:06 PM, said:

E3 is June 2nd through June 4th, 2009. Less than 1 month away. We know Take Two will be there. Booth #OFMR and meeting room #403B.

While 3drealms is saying "they won't be there" this may just be semantics. I think it's very possible that George and a few guys
from the team could go with Take Two and unveil the game via trailer and perhaps have a playable demo.

hype buildup to release.

Posted Image

My prediction is the same. July is the media-deadline for the game hitting this year. A hype buildup less than 5 months...I don't think so!

• Honored Donor

View PostLead, on May 3 2009, 05:13 PM, said:

So even if nobody at all goes, they can do everything that matters from a fans perspective, which is just the release of information and media.

I'm pretty confident 3dr is planning on getting this game done and out this year ie, George's "cutting is shipping" twitter comment. He's also alluded to the fact
he's a fan of 6 month hype periods before a game ships. This would leave us with July if they plan on getting the game out this year.

And we really don't know what kind of deal Take 2 has in place with 3drealms in terms of promotion. I think it's reasonable to believe Take 2 will be responsible for that and I'd say they have every right to show it at their booth at this year's E3 if they wanted to. The only reason I could see 3drealms declining Take 2 showing the game off is that it's not finished/not in a presentable state. Both of which I would find particularly troubling.

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

I'm sure they'd like to get it out this year, just as I'm sure they'd liked to have released it last year.

Would be nice, but I just don't see it happening.

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options