• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Are You Listening To Now?

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostLotan, on Oct 4 2010, 08:22 PM, said:

He was awesome whether he was gay or not. It doesn't matter. Don't project him to other "gay people".

;) I can't really help but do that, it's the kind of person I am. I understand you seem to have a more open view on things like homosexuality, but I don't. I have to project him to other gay people, because to me being gay isn't cool.

User is offline   Martin 

You should go to Gay Pride in Brighton. I went last year. Fucking amazing. Tonnes of hot chicks too, bro! As for gay men, try and just see them like this; butt-ugly women. They're alright to be around, you just wouldn't shag them.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRadar1013, on Oct 5 2010, 03:21 PM, said:

;) I can't really help but do that, it's the kind of person I am. I understand you seem to have a more open view on things like homosexuality, but I don't. I have to project him to other gay people, because to me being gay isn't cool.

You know you sound like a dumb close-minded asshole, right?

The Misfits' "Collection II"
Posted Image

How fitting that the current song is "Hatebreeders."

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 05 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

Guest_Pikachu_*

View PostRadar1013, on Oct 5 2010, 11:21 AM, said:

I'm not gay either (obligatory disclaimer), but this one paragraph just...wow...

In the town I live in man, there was a gay kid (I forget what year this was, it was in the 2000s though) who never bothered anybody, he was always friendly, he NEVER hit on anybody who wasn't gay and he kept his gay pride to himself.

You know what happened to him? Some homophobe jocks invited him to a party, took him out back and bludgeoned him to death with a hammer. When the police asked them why they did it, he said it was because he was gay. No other reason, there was no shit-talking, no highschool drama, no valid reason for the jocks to kill him. He just liked other men, and that was reason enough for him to die.

Like I said, I don't remember details, but I'll find them if you really want proof that this happened. I just posted this because although I found it disturbing and horrifying, you're probably jumping with joy at this "hilarious" event, probably muttering shit like "that's one less fag", etc...

But I'm really glad I've gotten to know you, because even though I'm an unintelligent dickhead failed troll, at least I can go to sleep at night knowing that I'm not a homophobic sick fuck, and that I can respect people for their differences.

Anyway, to get back to topic: Last night on eternal repeat was "Walking On The Moon" by the Police, one of my favorite songs ever. Right now, it's "No Coke" by Dr. Alban, and next up is "Destroy 2000 Years Of Culture" by Atari Teenage Riot.

View PostPikachu, on Oct 6 2010, 07:38 AM, said:

I'm not gay either (obligatory disclaimer), but this one paragraph just...wow...

In the town I live in man, there was a gay kid (I forget what year this was, it was in the 2000s though) who never bothered anybody, he was always friendly, he NEVER hit on anybody who wasn't gay and he kept his gay pride to himself.

You know what happened to him? Some homophobe jocks invited him to a party, took him out back and bludgeoned him to death with a hammer. When the police asked them why they did it, he said it was because he was gay. No other reason, there was no shit-talking, no highschool drama, no valid reason for the jocks to kill him. He just liked other men, and that was reason enough for him to die.

Like I said, I don't remember details, but I'll find them if you really want proof that this happened. I just posted this because although I found it disturbing and horrifying, you're probably jumping with joy at this "hilarious" event, probably muttering shit like "that's one less fag", etc...

But I'm really glad I've gotten to know you, because even though I'm an unintelligent dickhead failed troll, at least I can go to sleep at night knowing that I'm not a homophobic sick fuck, and that I can respect people for their differences.

Anyway, to get back to topic: Last night on eternal repeat was "Walking On The Moon" by the Police, one of my favorite songs ever. Right now, it's "No Coke" by Dr. Alban, and next up is "Destroy 2000 Years Of Culture" by Atari Teenage Riot.

Screw you. You need to accept men don't like gays, FYI you really shouldn't be having a go a those killers. Why? they will kill you to, killers are like that. BTW one less fag is a good thing.

BTW Martin the hot women thing at gay pride isn't a good thing, because we can't fuck them.

This post has been edited by blackharted: 06 October 2010 - 06:56 AM

Guest_Pikachu_*

View Postblackharted, on Oct 6 2010, 07:52 AM, said:

Screw you. You need to accept men don't like gays, FYI you really shouldn't be having a go a those killers. Why? they will kill you to, killers are like that. BTW one less fag is a good thing.

BTW Martin the hot women thing at gay pride isn't a good thing, because we can't fuck them.

And here I thought I was the absolute worst troll in the world... ;)

Just in case you were serious though, the coming out of homosexuals is increasing rapidly, and it is predicted that by 2015 there will be a 2:1 ratio of homosexuals to straights. Guard your butt. :3

View PostPikachu, on Oct 6 2010, 08:10 AM, said:

And here I thought I was the absolute worst troll in the world... ;)

Just in case you were serious though, the coming out of homosexuals is increasing rapidly, and it is predicted that by 2015 there will be a 2:1 ratio of homosexuals to straights. Guard your butt. :3

I highly doubt there will be more queers than normal people by 2015. In fact I'll make sure of it.

Guest_Pikachu_*

View Postblackharted, on Oct 6 2010, 08:13 AM, said:

I highly doubt there will be more queers than normal people by 2015. In fact I'll make sure of it.

No you won't. ;)

View PostPikachu, on Oct 6 2010, 07:15 AM, said:

No you won't. ;)

I will. Trust me.

Guest_Pikachu_*

View Postblackharted, on Oct 6 2010, 08:16 AM, said:

I will. Trust me.

No, you won't. By the end of this year you'll be out of the closet. Trust me.

Back to topic: Pacific - 808 State

View PostPikachu, on Oct 6 2010, 07:24 AM, said:

No, you won't. By the end of this year you'll be out of the closet. Trust me.

Back to topic: Pacific - 808 State

Yes I will. And no i won't come out of any closet.

Guest_Pikachu_*

View Postblackharted, on Oct 6 2010, 07:33 AM, said:

And no i won't come out of any closet.

So you fully admit to being a closeted homosexual?

View PostPikachu, on Oct 6 2010, 08:55 AM, said:

So you fully admit to being a closeted homosexual?

No no and no. I'm straight.

Guest_Pikachu_*

View Postblackharted, on Oct 6 2010, 09:16 AM, said:

No no and no. I'm straight.

Are you sure? No slight bends anywhere?

j/k man I'll stop bugging you ;)

View PostPikachu, on Oct 6 2010, 09:26 AM, said:

Are you sure? No slight bends anywhere?

j/k man I'll stop bugging you ;)

Very sure.

Blackhearted is very homophobic... Luckilly I have informed the anal queens in from the post thread and we are about to get in the van and pay him a visit ;)

On topic: I have a new vinly now, Dschinghis Khan - Dschinghis Khan! AWESOME!

This post has been edited by High Treason: 06 October 2010 - 10:56 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

I wish I was gay... ;)

Btw, Dschinghis Khan.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Posted Image

View PostLotan, on Oct 6 2010, 09:01 PM, said:

I wish I was gay... ;)

Btw, Dschinghis Khan.

If you were gay you would surely prefer the original performance.

This post has been edited by LeoD: 06 October 2010 - 11:23 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

That why I'm not... ;)

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostPikachu, on Oct 6 2010, 06:38 AM, said:

you're probably jumping with joy at this "hilarious" event, probably muttering shit like "that's one less fag", etc...

No, I'm not. I would never even bother a gay person. I didn't say anything pertaining to wishing all gays could drop dead right now, I just simply said "to me being gay isn't cool". It's just that I don't think I would be able to socially function correctly to a guy that might want to get in my pants. It was bad enough when I had my first gay guy hit on me.

This post has been edited by Radar1013: 06 October 2010 - 11:53 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostRadar1013, on Oct 6 2010, 09:52 PM, said:

It's just that I don't think I would be able to socially function correctly to a guy that might want to get in my pants.

Well, saying No to a gay should be no different than saying No to a woman that does not attract you. And yes, I know (from the latter) that this can be an unpleasant situation.

Posted Image

View PostHigh Treason, on Oct 6 2010, 11:55 AM, said:

Blackhearted is very homophobic... Luckilly I have informed the anal queens in from the post thread and we are about to get in the van and pay him a visit ;)

On topic: I have a new vinly now, Dschinghis Khan - Dschinghis Khan! AWESOME!

Be careful I've soooo pissed off from lack sleep I will kill you and anything that moves! FUCKING HELL I WANT TO SLEEP! *ahem* sorry.

This post has been edited by blackharted: 07 October 2010 - 03:35 AM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Quit fucking derailing the topic and listen to some fucking music.

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
Posted Image

This post has been edited by The Mighty Bison: 07 October 2010 - 02:00 PM

More Vinyl, I like listening to things on Vinyl, here are a few;

Posted Image

More Dschinghis Khan, Gary Newman, Showaddywaddy - Greatest hits (I like their cover of Johnny, remember me) and some Blondie. Probably gonna listen to my Aha - Take on me (Extended edition) tomorrow.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 07 October 2010 - 02:19 PM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostThe Mighty Bison, on Oct 7 2010, 11:59 PM, said:

Quit fucking derailing the topic and listen to some fucking music.

Done.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3985393/jane...e_moi_non_plus/

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

George Broussard Q&A Giantbomb interview mp3
Download it from here:
http://gbxforums.gea...ad.php?t=112245

User is offline   Kathy 

Neurosis - 2000 - Sovereign

User is offline   Betelgeuse 

• Honored Donor

Cock Sparrer - I fit central heating. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uLvR7VMWCUY

Screw you Mighty Bison.

So! music! well Linkin Park: From the Inside.

This post has been edited by blackharted: 08 October 2010 - 11:50 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 106 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options