• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DNF = Manliest Game of 2012

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

The irony.
It is fucking delicious.

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 13 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

Yes it is. You blame necroslut for downvoting you, then you start downvoting me. Good job.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I downvoted your post because it was falsehood. Don't even get me started, Rapsberry Throwup. You have the shittiest track record when it comes to downvoting posts for no reason.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

You're all yo-yos.

Shut up, you yo-yos.

@captain: Why are you trying to make me look like a fool? You are the one who started all this. Just admit it and i will forgive you :/ believe!

This post has been edited by rasmus thorup: 13 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Yes, because the thing that matters more than anything else on this message forum is that you seek and receive the forgiveness of rasmus thorup.

Ah, a good old topic derailment on Duke4.net Forums. I've forgotten how much I've missed those.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View Postrasmus thorup, on 13 December 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

@captain: Why are you trying to make me look like a fool? You are the one who started all this. Just admit it and i will forgive you :/ believe!

Hello desk, meet my face.
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 13 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

User is offline   Hank 

^ I've got confused with this thread, so I up voted every one just in case. Posted Image

This post has been edited by Hank: 13 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Just wtf lol.

User is offline   Kathy 

Thread of the year.... :)

I'm still amazed that Cap would give a damn about why someone downvoted him.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

It's because Necroslut pisses me off by just driveby voting and posting just about never.

User is offline   ox-skull 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 13 December 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

Posted Image

Funny you post an image of Sly, because if they ever made a movie of Duke, Sly would be the best choice, apperance wise anyway. Just need to bleach his hair.

Just look at duke nukems face on the Duke nukem 3d title screen, tell me it doesnt look like sly.

User is offline   ---- 

Whining about downvoting isn't manly at all. Just saying. Take it like a man and stand for what you have said.

No wonder people need characters like Duke or Sam to feel manly ... coz those wouldn't care or even discuss about downvoting (well, at least not with words) and it must be great too feel like them and not caring for that, for once.

And yes, this was a ligthhearted post. You always have to add this info here for some, it seems.

This post has been edited by fuegerstef: 14 December 2012 - 04:24 AM

User is online   X-Vector 

This is what a man looks like.

An Italian-American hobbit with a movie prop gun wearing oversized sunglasses indoors?

Damn, I feel so unmanly right now.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

What a bunch of grass-eating hippies the lot of you.

User is offline   t800 

I think this video says it all...

User is offline   Hank 

View Postt800, on 14 December 2012 - 06:10 AM, said:

I think this video says it all...

All hail Conan Posted Image this reminds of Age of Conan - masculine - wars - yes!

User is offline   Ronin 

I don't know I really enjoyed that, I think Captain Awesome and rasmus thorup make a great team, kind of like The Odd Couple film. I look forward to future exchanges. Have at you!

User is offline   Outtagum 

View Postox-skull, on 13 December 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

Funny you post an image of Sly, because if they ever made a movie of Duke, Sly would be the best choice, apperance wise anyway. Just need to bleach his hair.

Just look at duke nukems face on the Duke nukem 3d title screen, tell me it doesnt look like sly.

More like Dolph Lundgren. :)

Posted Image

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

How is it negative? Dante is a goddamned pansy. (This is not a comment on the games themselves, I found DMC enjoyable even though Dante is a dork.)

"MoooOOOOooOMMMMMM! The emo kids beat me up at school today!"

Welcome to Japan.

This post has been edited by 486DX2: 01 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

User is offline   Hank 

View Post486DX2, on 01 January 2013 - 12:52 AM, said:

"MoooOOOOooOMMMMMM! The emo kids beat me up at school today!"

Welcome to Japan.

Schools are closed here, or which schools are you talking about?

The major problem of DNF, it is was doned poorly and with a lot of pointless stuff from the point of view of the gameplay making it not fun at all.

Only from the first 10, boring, minutes we can clearly see what's wrong whit this game:

Long cutscenes, whit people that don't say anything really funny or useful.

Useless objects which see the animation (many never very beautiful to see), and then?... nothing else. Most of the things you take are "just for fun" (FUN THIS!? i wanna shot some monsters, save people, make mothership explode you stupid... :D )

Textures that tend to recur and put it just to fill (particularly posters).

Linear levels without alternative routes. You can easily complete them without the taste of satisfaction.

Armor? healing objects? NO! Auto-recharging ego/life. Too hard look for the stuff uh? B)

Quick time events for retarded noobs which mostly consist of press repeatedly the same button ever and ever. Works well in a if you are playing an arcade or adventure game, but we are talking about an FPS.

You can pick up only 2 weapons (oook after an official patch you can pick up 4 at least, but is totally RIDICULOUS that you can't do it from the first version of the game, they turn Duke Nukem into a sorta of Halo/Call Of Douchebag, only 2 weapons it's not "strategic" it's only unfunny. even a real person could carry more of them!)

Multiplayer is... Just no.

We really waited twelve years for this? I do not. If he had come out like as it is, I'd wait fifty years to expect a better product.

Seriously guys, we made much better stuff during those twelve years, you can't deny it. :P

I smell Haters!

User is offline   Hank 

I smell Shi

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options