Duke4.net Forums: Changing Shadow Warrior's ammo limit. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Changing Shadow Warrior's ammo limit.  "How do you do it?"

How do I change the ammo limit in Shadow Warrior? For example I want to change the Uzi's max ammo from 200 to 400. Anyone know how to do it? I know how to change Duke Nukem 3D's. I know how to change Redneck Rampage's. But not Shadow Warrior's. I appreciate for the help.

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 02 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostDustFalcon85, on 02 July 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

How do I change the ammo limit in Shadow Warrior? For example I want to change the Uzi's max ammo from 200 to 400. Anyone know how to do it? I know how to change Duke Nukem 3D's. I know how to change Redneck Rampage's. But not Shadow Warrior's. I appreciate for the help.
SWCustom.txt.sample

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

The swcustom.txt file in JFSW and SWP can allow for this. If for some reason you want to modify the DOS game that would require hacking the exe.

View PostHendricks266, on 02 July 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

The swcustom.txt file in JFSW and SWP can allow for this. If for some reason you want to modify the DOS game that would require hacking the exe.

Well I wish someone makes a program that can modify the ammo counts in the DOS .exe. Really want to play Shadow Warrior w/ SkullDog's SW launcher. But if the SWP is the easiest way to go, then I'll consider it.

• Weaponized Autism

Actually, I just remembered the program SwGroup by ProAsm / Ben Smit. It is capable of adjusting the ammo capacity among a lot of other stuff in the DOS exe.

SwGroup : http://www.proasm.co.../sw/SwGroup.zip

Source code : http://www.proasm.co...w/SwGrp_Src.zip

Not usable in SWP and requires DOS or Win98 to execute.

UPDATE: I managed to change the ammo limit by using SWP w/ the SWCustom.txt! :( So no need for DOSBox. Now I'm sticking w/ SWP for Shadow Warrior.

Actually, I just remembered the program SwGroup by ProAsm / Ben Smit. It is capable of adjusting the ammo capacity among a lot of other stuff in the DOS exe.

The ProAsm website is down. :-( Although I got the SWP.

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 02 August 2012 - 08:02 AM

• Weaponized Autism

ProAsm's site is back up, so give SwGroup a try.

Great now I forgot how to change the weapon limit. Great. Tried to inject the SWCustom.txt into the Sw.grp. If I do that It'll transform the game into a shareware version of Shadow Warrior. Need a step-by-step tutorial on how to change the ammo maxes.

UPDATE: Nevermind. Just figured it out. Put the .txt file in C:\GAMES\SWP.

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 11 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options