Duke4.net Forums: YANG - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

YANG

User is offline   nl3paul3nl 

Hate to be bitching, but try to stay a bit on topic (unless it's a multiplayer map, of course). As for Icculus Duke, I don't know what is up with that either. So far I have only seen Fran using it, though I haven't been active on YANG this weekend. Fran is famous for going left where everyone else goes right, so maybe he is trying to be a hipster?

Of cause its a multiplayer map, I posted it here for you MP fans.
Today Everyone was on Icculus Duke there were 3 games going on it and 5 players in one of them. Nothing in xduke :)

I did get a 2 player game on my map though after a while and it was fun. but I'm guess 3+ will be where the fun really begins.

User is offline   nl3paul3nl 

View PostWilliam Gee, on 19 March 2012 - 12:26 AM, said:

Of cause its a multiplayer map, I posted it here for you MP fans.
Today Everyone was on Icculus Duke there were 3 games going on it and 5 players in one of them. Nothing in xduke :)

I did get a 2 player game on my map though after a while and it was fun. but I'm guess 3+ will be where the fun really begins.

Cool, I'll try to be online again as soon as I can.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

@William Gee

Icculus Duke is a Linux port I'm pretty sure. Either way, that doesn't really matter, because no one uses it. Awhile ago a port named HDuke was released, which combines the sourced code to xDuke and pDuke (an anti-cheat port). Since Icculus is completely dead on Yang, everyone simply has their Icculus source port link as HDuke to make room for it.

I will try your new map online too. I have played WGHome a few times already online.

Btw, do you remember who the guys that you played with were?

This post has been edited by Radar1013: 19 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options