Duke4.net Forums: Witchaven II addon - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Witchaven II addon  "New Witchaven II addon"

User is offline   Player Lin 

View PostMicky C, on 27 June 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

I thought the source wasn't legally released? In which case it would technically be illegal to port it, which is one of the reasons for no port.

It never be legally because all companies about this game already dead and no more information about what happens after that, maybe someone or company get that but just do nothing at all, it still copyrighted but...

Maybe that's the big problem, but this game is not System Shock -- which is in copyright hell totally --...yes, it still have some copyright problems and both developer and publisher already bankrupt in 1996, unless someone owned their IPs after they were dead and still want to do something with it like System Shock one then I think it just......a "What the hell?"... :(

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 28 June 2012 - 08:28 AM

User is offline   LAW 

Speaking of Witchaven. In the original game I could edit the controls in config to my liking. In Witchaven 2 I can't - even by copying the cfg from the first game. To be honest it is the reason I have never finished the sequel :(

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options