Duke4.net Forums: Music in SWP - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Music in SWP

User is offline   djdori11 

Hello, I post it here cause it seems that ProAsm SWP forum is dead, so my question is:
I got the Shadow Warrior Soundtrack, and I don't know how to play this music on SWP, I only know how to play the midi music.
Please help..

Ok I inserted my Shadow Warrior CD and enabled CD music and it works but is there a way to have CD music without the CD? It's kinda annoying having to have the CD in all the time..

This post has been edited by djdori11: 10 January 2012 - 05:30 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

You could make an image of your disc and use a program to mount the image.

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 10 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

User is offline   djdori11 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 10 January 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

You could make an image of your disc and use a program to mount the image.

Thanks man, but there is really no way of changing the midi music to the cd music or something? I it's still annoying that before I want to play I need to open Daemon Tools and mount and then play..
I want it to be automatic like in Eduke32.. There is no way of doing it?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Surprisingly and unfortunately, no source port of Shadow Warrior exists which can accept a simple definition for ogg or flac music to replace the CD audio tracks. SWP does support ogg for user maps, but it's a bit of a workaround from what I remember and not true support.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options