Duke4.net Forums: Music in SWP - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Music in SWP

User is offline   djdori11 

Hello, I post it here cause it seems that ProAsm SWP forum is dead, so my question is:
I got the Shadow Warrior Soundtrack, and I don't know how to play this music on SWP, I only know how to play the midi music.
Please help..

Ok I inserted my Shadow Warrior CD and enabled CD music and it works but is there a way to have CD music without the CD? It's kinda annoying having to have the CD in all the time..

This post has been edited by djdori11: 10 January 2012 - 05:30 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 100MPH 

• Trooper

You could make an image of your disc and use a program to mount the image.

Coke costs a lot of money you know. - oasiz

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 10 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

User is offline   djdori11 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 10 January 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

You could make an image of your disc and use a program to mount the image.

Thanks man, but there is really no way of changing the midi music to the cd music or something? I it's still annoying that before I want to play I need to open Daemon Tools and mount and then play..
I want it to be automatic like in Eduke32.. There is no way of doing it?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Sperge Overlord

Surprisingly and unfortunately, no source port of Shadow Warrior exists which can accept a simple definition for ogg or flac music to replace the CD audio tracks. SWP does support ogg for user maps, but it's a bit of a workaround from what I remember and not true support.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options