Duke4.net Forums: Your Duke Nukem Collection - Duke4.net Forums

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your Duke Nukem Collection  "Post your collections here"

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

I just discovered that my Son's PS3 will read PS1 games, so I'm off to get Time to Kill. What is the best place to get it from?

User is offline   xMobilemux 

View PostTea Monster, on 18 September 2016 - 04:38 AM, said:

I just discovered that my Son's PS3 will read PS1 games, so I'm off to get Time to Kill. What is the best place to get it from?

http://www.ebay.com/...UkAAOSwAuZX3fS1

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Yeah, I have Star Wars Masters of Teras Kasi that I play on my PS3.

In (very belated) honor of Duke 3D's 20th, I've amassed my stuff again for an updated collection picture. I only nearly died a couple of times while standing on my chair:

Posted Image

Shout out to MusicallyInspired for the Duke Xtreme big box as well as 3D Realms and Interceptor for the sealed jewel case of the Plutonium Pak.

User is offline   Valhalla 

I tried digging up my old picture of my collection I had posted to 3d realms forums ages ago, but no luck. Guess I'll have to make a new one when I get home, problem is I have like 45 unopened action figures, and that will fill an entire room's view alone.

User is offline   MetHy 

View PostMarphy Black, on 05 October 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

In (very belated) honor of Duke 3D's 20th, I've amassed my stuff again for an updated collection picture. I only nearly died a couple of times while standing on my chair:

http://i.imgur.com/Jf2LodP.jpg][img]http://i.imgur.com/Jf2LodPm.jpg

Shout out to MusicallyInspired for the Duke Xtreme big box as well as 3D Realms and Interceptor for the sealed jewel case of the Plutonium Pak.

Nice, what happened to your Caribbean Life box? Man I wish I still had mine...

By the way, if anyone has a spare (or just wants to sell) kill-a-ton edition with the box in very good condition, I'd be willing to pay quite well for it. It's the main one I just can't find for sale in very good condition.

Also interested in sealed copies of dukezone 1, duke it out in dc, and nuke it. Or the shiny boxed version of the atomic edition, opened or sealed.

Figure it's worth a shot to check here, as I may be waiting a long time for them to pop up on ebay.

This post has been edited by Valhalla: 09 October 2016 - 04:44 AM

User is offline   Lunick 

...Megaton box? Perhaps you mean Kill-A-Ton

View PostLunick, on 09 October 2016 - 02:12 AM, said:

...Megaton box? Perhaps you mean Kill-A-Ton

Yes, thanks, been talking too much about the steam megaton edition lately, got me all mixed up. ;) (The past 52hours without sleep doesn't aid my cognitive abilities either.)

View PostMetHy, on 08 October 2016 - 10:48 PM, said:

Nice, what happened to your Caribbean Life box? Man I wish I still had mine...

My memory is fuzzy as I received many of these when I was still a kid. I realize now that some titles I never originally had the individual boxes for, namely Duke Xtreme and Duke!Zone II as those came in the Duke: The Apocalypse compilation, the box and shirt from which are long gone. As for the rest of the discs (except for the screensaver which I only received as a disc), as crushing as it is, I'm pretty sure their accompanying packages were also thrown out at the time as well, hence why the only big boxes here are ones I've managed to acquire in the past year or so.

Managed to just nab a sealed copy of the original dukezone off ebay, so scratch that from my "looking for" list. I did see a sealed copy (but badly crushed box) of kill-a-ton on ebay, but the guy wants $350 for it, and thats a bit too steep for even a flawless sealed copy. (I'd probably pay $200-250 for it at most.)

Sure wish I had finished my collection back when I was 16-20 years old, back then you could buy sealed copies of everything off amazon directly for $10-20 each. (I remember picking up east meets west new at a electronics boutique for $10.) I also recently decided to grab all my favorite SNES games from my childhood, and holy crap, those have tripled in value in just the past 5 years alone.

User is offline   funduke 

Just my Duke stuff on Steam.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: SteamDuke.jpg

You guys can check out my collection on my twitter account: @Pringlesrule94. Sorry for the bump.

This post has been edited by AP Dukefan94: 14 April 2017 - 06:00 PM

User is offline   trustn0! 

Why feel sorry?

latest stuff... DN3D-DNTTK Guides and another Boxed Duke Nukem 3D...

damn I forgot 360 Forever....

Should have done it in the morning : P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just some new arrivals : P

User is offline   axl 

Well here's my humble collection:

I have included Shadow Warrior and Blood for obvious reasons....

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: COLLECTION.jpg

User is offline   Sanek 

Does anyone have an HD cover of Nuke It CD? I have this collection of Duke maps when I was a kid, but sadly I've lost it a long time ago.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Does anyone have an open copy of Duke: The Apocalypse 2? I have a question, send me a PM.

This isn't related to gaming, but would it be too difficult to recreate the Duke Xtreme t-shirt that came with Duke: Apocalypse? I lost the one I had but, even if I didn't, it was a good t-shirt for when I was 12... Now I'm older and too big for it. :P

Posted Image

(A tasteful photo with my Duke statues and whatnot)

User is offline   axl 

Didn't know it was the right place to post this... but I thought it would be cool to share. Here's the original Duke Nukem 3D review from Power Unlimited Magazine, Issue April 1996... It's a games magazine from The Netherlands.... So obviously it's in dutch :P

It scored a 9,9 and it was really seen as THE doom killer back in the day. They even stated it made Doom rather "dull".

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: 01.jpg
  • Attached Image: 02.jpg
  • Attached Image: 03.jpg

User is offline   PsykoBoom 

I'm relatively new to collecting Duke Nukem related stuff, been a Duke fan from the age of 12, but only started collecting a couple of mounths ago. Since I'm new on the forum I thought it would be a good idea to show you guys what I've collected so far.

Posted Image

What you see on the picture:
- Duke Nukem 3D (USGold release)
- Duke Nukem 3D - Screensaver and Entertainment Pack
- Duke it out in DC
- Duke Nukem: Life's a Beach
- Duke Nukem: Nuclear Winter
- Duke Nukem for GameBoy
- Duke Nukem Forever Collector's Edition items

That's it for now, hope you guys appreciate it :)

Kind regards,

Mark

Good to see this thread still going strong!

This post has been edited by LEGEND_R34PER: 30 January 2019 - 11:23 AM

User is offline   Sanek 

I can't really call myself a game collector...however, if I'll ever have a big box PC game, it's got to be THIS ONE:

Posted Image
https://pp.userapi.c...0uChC2m6__A.jpg

It's the original U.S. GOLD (i.e. european) version of Duke Nukem 3D, in excellent condition. I know most of you guys have this, but for me it's very cool, finally having the official CD of the game I can call my all-time favorite. <_<:

Besides the game itself, this release comes with full versions of Duke 1 and 2, but also shareware versions of Terminal Velocity, ROTT and other Apogee games! The installation menu look like this. And there's also plently of the other goodies, like WIP pictures from Blood, Prey and Shadow Warrior!

Besides this mega-cool game, I also have:

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project jewel case (original russian 1C release)
Duke Nukem Forever (russian big box with chips, booklet and other extras)

and

Nuke It! (300 levels) CD - lost the jewel case ages ago.

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

I think this game is definitely worth owning and it's one of the games I'd want to have in my collection (the other ones are Dune 2000, C&C games, especially Tiberian Sun with that GDI/NOD soldier figure and a bunch of other). For now the only physical Duke media I have is Total Meltdown, Land of the Babes and Time to Kill for PS1. PC physical version is a "must buy" for me and I hope to find mouse pad too, though it would take some time for me to get physical copy.
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 15 May 2019 - 05:36 AM

User is offline   Sanek 

Somebody's selling a Duke Nukem collection of the original game and two expansions with UNIQUE STICKER that I've never seen before!!

https://www.ebay.com...6gAAOSwz7BfJwdN

There's no way I would pay 150-250$ for this, but you can buy it guys, if you have enough bucks and desire. :)

Meant to post this earlier. I managed to nab Plutonium Pak on eBay for $45. Not sealed, but it is complete. I'll post a picture later once I get home.

Finally had the time to take a shot of my Plutonium Pak, and I'm glad I waited because my next grab arrived as well
Posted Image

Been after these for a long time!

User is offline   Sanek 

Found this lot on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com...eoAAOSwK3dfNq0Z

It's both Duke Nukem Apocalypse 1 and 2 in excellent condition! 600 freaking euros for both. Grab it guys if you have that kind of money.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options