• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Your Duke Nukem Collection  "Post your collections here"

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Is that a bed comforter? LOL

User is offline   xMobilemux 

Just got some cool Duke stuff that hasnt been seen much, thought I should post it here.

A while ago I got this Japanese version of Duke Total Meltdown, I'm not sure if JSJ dubbed the lines in Japanese, I cant play it because its not PAL but if JSJ hasnt dubbed the lines then whats the point?
(It's brand new and still in shrink wrap)
Posted Image

I also got in this classic brochure for Duke Nukem Zero Hour, I dont think this was released publicly but it was given to Game stores to preview.
Posted Image
I wanna play through Duke Zero Hour because its the one good Duke game that I have yet to play through, but the N64's controls are hell for me, I tried playing on an emulator but the damn thing wont load past the 1st level.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostWesker500, on 01 September 2012 - 03:05 AM, said:

I also got in this classic brochure for Duke Nukem Zero Hour, I dont think this was released publicly but it was given to Game stores to preview.
Posted Image
I wanna play through Duke Zero Hour because its the one good Duke game that I have yet to play through, but the N64's controls are hell for me, I tried playing on an emulator but the damn thing wont load past the 1st level.

Fuck me I haven't seen that advert in YEARS. I remember the ticking clock and TNT. I remember being so hyped for Zero Hour back then. Every time we had to go shopping i'd beg to go over to Gamer's Edge or Toys R' Us to see if it had come out yet. (Saved up all my alliance for a month in advanced just for Duke.) I still remember unwrapped that fresh box, popping the N64 cart in and jumping into the game. Did not disappoint.

User is offline   nukemania 

Hey, wesker, I don't know if this is within your domain of collection, but you might find things from here to look out for: http://www.addoncoll....de/dukede.html

Don't forget to check the Multi-game CD section and compilation section.

This post has been edited by nukemania: 08 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

View Postnukemania, on 08 September 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

Hey, wesker, I don't know if this is within your domain of collection, but you might find things from here to look out for: http://www.addoncoll....de/dukede.html

Don't forget to check the Multi-game CD section and compilation section.

I've been directed to that webpage dozens of times by other collectors lol, those CD map packs are sort of whatever for me, but if they show up I'll take a shot at them ;)

I also finally got in a damn rare addition ;) Brand new and still in wrap
Posted Image

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Nice. Those are still worth about 400 bucks, even smashed up like that. Where's you find it?

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostTerminX, on 09 September 2012 - 08:02 AM, said:

Nice. Those are still worth about 400 bucks, even smashed up like that. Where's you find it?

They are? And to think I could have pulled them off the shelf of an EB Games twelve years ago!

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostAchenar, on 09 September 2012 - 08:13 AM, said:

They are? And to think I could have pulled them off the shelf of an EB Games twelve years ago!

Yeah, they're very rare. Not many were produced at all. I thought it was kind of interesting how the game is never actually referred to as Duke Nukem 3D on the box, just as "Duke Nukem Atomic Edition."

User is offline   nukemania 

Ah, so you got one as listed from that site (maybe you didn't know that though, heh).

I'm probably going to get burned for this, but Lo Wang looks more badass.

Also, out of curiosity wesker, what's your work hours like? You seem to have plenty of cash to burn to build up your Duke collection ;)

This post has been edited by nukemania: 09 September 2012 - 10:11 AM

View PostTerminX, on 09 September 2012 - 08:02 AM, said:

I found it on Ebay and posted a large maximum bid, won it at $430 ;)
The only remaining hellishly RARE collectible I have left to get is a Duke 3D Shareware box, I had one in talks but lost it. After that I can just get whatever shows up lol

View Postnukemania, on 09 September 2012 - 10:09 AM, said:

Ah, so you got one as listed from that site (maybe you didn't know that though, heh).

I'm probably going to get burned for this, but Lo Wang looks more badass.

Also, out of curiosity wesker, what's your work hours like? You seem to have plenty of cash to burn to build up your Duke collection :P

My work time is 9 hours a day, 5 days a week (full time).

This post has been edited by Wesker500: 09 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

User is offline   Malgon 

Nice collection you're getting there Wesker. ;) The East Meets West box is definitely one of the hardest DN3D related items to get.

My newest arrival is another specially made Duke Nukem addition (like my Zero Hour bed cover) but this time its better ;)

A custom made Duke Nukem 3D Cutout Stand :P
Posted Image

There were no Duke Nukem 3D Cardboard cutouts that I knew of so I decided to get one made :D

(Sorry for shitty photo but my dad had the good cam so I had to use my shitty webcam :P I'll update with an HQ pic when I get the cam back)

User is offline   geomancien 

my collection
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Awesome collection! You've got a shitload of stuff.

I've been collecting slowly since I last posted here so my collection has slightly grown.
Posted Image

User is offline   Malgon 

Nice pics geomancien (and Wesker500!). :P

here is what I received today, the statue Duke Nukem Forever-----------> http://youtu.be/SZEUD5z3Feo

User is offline   Malgon 

^So what do you think of the statue now that you have it firsthand?

May as well post mine here :lol:
Posted Image
It would have been better to have an actual expression on Duke's face, not just a blank stare, still an awesome statue though.

User is offline   Malgon 

^I take it you didn't get the limited edition with the swappable head?

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Your collection will never be complete without my octabrain LOL (If I ever paint it)

http://forums.duke4....brain-by-davox/

User is offline   Malgon 

^It was looking pretty awesome without the paint, so I couldn't even imagine how well it'd look with a good paint job on it. Get to it! :lol:

This post has been edited by Malgon: 14 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

User is offline   Komenja 

Mine's pretty darn small, but here it is anyway. I used to have Duke Nukem 64 and the Pigcop figure, but I've lost both years ago.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey guys after I got a job that pays really good tbh, I want to get myself some duke stuff. I ordered a balls of steel edition for just 14€. I am going to buy a custom made duke forever mouse pad.
However after this I am really just.. Well honestly I can't find more stuff really that is worth it.
I want to small with small stuff such as posters etc. after that I want sealed duke 3D stuff.
I live in Europe so most of the stuff I want is kind of too expensive for me.
Could anyone help me with some prices for duke stuff? I mean some of these stuff looks incredibly expensive. Hope for some help, thanks! :P

Here are the jewel of my collection!:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

this is the original picture:
Posted Image

This post has been edited by geomancien: 08 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

User is offline   Malgon 

^I always thought that poster was totally badarse. :wub:

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

The "real" picture... that is freakin awesome. :wub:
Definitely Crown Jewel material.
Good to see you got that geomancien. Thanks for sharing the pictures. : )

MrBlackCat

thank you.

Collection 2014:

Posted Image

User is offline   Malgon 

Awesome man! I really like how neat and orderly it all is. :)

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options