• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gta 5 ! GTAV ! Grand Theft Auto Five !

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostRonan, on 21 September 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

I know a few reviewers have mentioned this already but it really is quite funny how you end up taking on the personality of the character your playing even when off missions. For example when I'm playing Trevor I feel more compelled to be a complete psychopath as opposed to the more laid back Michael or Franklin. The inclusion of Trevor in the game is a nice break from all the seriousness that made GTA 4 at bit depressing at times. The car modding is awesome too, though it is a shame that they appear to have changed the Honda CRX (Blista Compact in game) to the more recent Honda Civic model but at least they included the Jap import red badge which is kinda cool. I have come across rusted frames of the old CRX model so maybe it is available at some point.

Complaining about unlocking Hondas? We've reached fag factor five, captain! I can't think of anything I'd want to unlock less. I'd rather unlock the chastity belt on an 80 year old woman and shit fuck her titties. The CRX is a golf cart with an AM radio, and the AM radio was optional.

@Viper yeah Guidos are a sickness, thankfully real Italians are not like that at all, seems to be a New Jersey disease. I have been to Italy a bunch of times and the ones I met were chilled out intelligent smokers, although maybe I'm just lucky though there must be something wrong over there seeing as they kept voting for that piece of shit Silvio "cuntfacebungabunga" Berlusconi, then again my countys politicians are no prize either...

Dude, I know! WHY COULDN'T ITALY SEND US THE GOOD ONES?!

The hilarious thing is we now have guidos in Ireland! I don't know what happened (probably shows like Jersey Shore) but now we are overrun with metrosexuals farting about wearing them u-neck skin tight t-shirts that go down to the nipples! This used to be a country where men were men, even gay guys don't wear that kind of shit over here (except on pride day), in fact as gayness becomes more mainstream they seem to be becoming more manly than the metros.

Oh God. GINGER GUIDOS?! No souls AND no balls. Good luck, goys. You're gonna need it.

This post has been edited by Viper The Rapper: 21 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

L O L

Italians are shit tier people.

Sorry, there's no "LOL" in that man, and it's not funny at all.
If this "subtle joke" does make you laugh, I'm not the one who has problems here.

I am sure that Jet-Nick and Richardstorm too will be veeeery delighted to know how you have defined their nationality.

http://forums.duke4..../4337-jet-nick/

http://forums.duke4....4-richardstorm/

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostViper The Rapper, on 21 September 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

Complaining about unlocking Hondas? We've reached fag factor five, captain! I can't think of anything I'd want to unlock less. I'd rather unlock the chastity belt on an 80 year old woman and shit fuck her titties. The CRX is a golf cart with an AM radio, and the AM radio was optiona
Oh God. GINGER GUIDOS?! No souls AND no balls. Good luck, goys. You're gonna need it.

HaHa, I know Hondas are not that great but I love the CRX.
As for gingers, in my country at least they are known to be ballsy fuckers with heart (they get fucked with a bit in school and end up tough, as is normal I guess), don't let South Park cloud your judgement, also I am a day walker (have a ginger tint in my hair). The original negativity of reds comes from a British fear of Viking and north European invaders, I don't know how it got to the US maybe because some of them look like borderline albinos which is not in the least bit attractive.

View PostFantinaikos, on 21 September 2013 - 03:24 PM, said:

If this "subtle joke" does make you laugh, I'm not the one who has problems here.

I am sure that Jet-Nick and Richardstorm too will be veeeery delighted to know how you have defined their nationality.

You have no idea how ridiculous you sound.

View PostRonan, on 21 September 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

HaHa, I know Hondas are not that great but I love the CRX.
As for gingers, in my country at least they are known to be ballsy fuckers with heart (they get fucked with a bit in school and end up tough, as is normal I guess), don't let South Park cloud your judgement, also I am a day walker (have a ginger tint in my hair). The original negativity of reds comes from a British fear of Viking and north European invaders, I don't know how it got to the US maybe because some of them look like borderline albinos which is not in the least bit attractive.

I never heard people say bad things about gingers until South Park, honestly. We have thuggish black people, gingers are the least of our concerns.

FYI I think Ireland is an AWESOME country.

This post has been edited by Viper The Rapper: 21 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostFantinaikos, on 21 September 2013 - 03:24 PM, said:

Please don't tell Super Mario!

That post made me laugh for a good bit, thanks.

This post has been edited by Ronan: 21 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostViper The Rapper, on 21 September 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

FYI I think Ireland is an AWESOME country.

Stating the obvious:Double post.

South Park is powerful indeed.
As for Ireland being awesome, well we used to be (check out the 1916 rising). Now we are shit, we had a boom then it went bust so we now allow ourself to be triplebuttfucked by the IMF and everybody is too scared to do anything about it and anyone who does is ridiculed (protesters get mocked and abused for holding up traffic and make people late for work!). I used to think we had a good thing going until the 90's ended.

As for the thuggish blacks, yeah I am aware of that, that's really fucked up as we have loads of African immigrants in Ireland and they are quiet and shy so it must be some sort of twisted culture thing you guys got over there, victim culture I call it, some people just love to be a victim so they don't even have to try and better themselves yet when they behave like freaks they think they have an excuse.

GTA, I love how GTA manages to be so successful yet at the same time so subversive, maybe it's because a lot of the people playing are not in on the joke.

This post has been edited by Ronan: 21 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

User is offline   Stabs 

just finished at 33 hours, cool game. phenomenal effort by the mappers, modelers, and scripters working together on the world i can't even begin to imagine where you would even start making something like that.

Story and missions felt varied although i think it barley scratched the surface of using the locations and the vehicles together for missions, although at the same time the main story was wearing a little thin by the time i finished and I personally just wanted to wrap it up. I get how they want to always have something new for every mission and not just rehash a mission with a steeper difficulty curve with different dialogue to needlessly draw out the story even longer but surely more than one official submarine/scuba mission wouldn't have gone amiss.

I just hope rockstar wants to put as much effort into expanding it as they did before with TLAD and TBOGT, A grove street revival based add on and another with "Truthers" and conspiracy theorists would be perfect.

if anything sucks about it is the radio, just the songs, the snarky attitude is back and still makes me laugh but the songs are awful. I mainly like 90s, 80s, 70s rock and you get none of it, well nothing good anyway. I just ended up turning off the radio when i got in cars.

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

http://www.gameplane...rotransactions/

This wouldn't surprise me at all.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

So basically it's a game which you pay for, but have the nuances of free-to-play games.

As long as it doesn't have hats then I won't be to worried.

So GTA V Online will be out in about 24 hours and there is still no Android version of the iFruit application.
Fuck all these Apple fags getting first dibs on personalised licence plates and shit.

Anyway, feel free to add me on xbox or psn and we might be able to have a match.

Xbox Live: TheCommanderNZ
PSN: CommanderNZ

Posted Image

This post has been edited by The Commander: 30 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

Just find a friend with an iPhone and install the app. I'm waiting for it to come out on PC but if I wanted there are literally three iPhones I could use within ten minutes of calling up the people who own them.

This post has been edited by Viper The Rapper: 30 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

I don't give my friends my personal account details fool.
At least I now know who the Apple fags on this forum are. :P
I have to use a fucking iPhone for work and it's horrible, the keyboard is shit and from what I read you can't install the best keyboard in my opinion called SwiftKey.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 01 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

User is offline   ---- 

View PostThe Commander, on 01 October 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

Yes, those who need an iOS device next to the Android device. For development reason. The other fags here are those who are too dumb and shortsightened to see that. In other words: You, as the worst example of them. :P

This post has been edited by fuegerstef: 01 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Apple is shit, everything that they come out with Android has been able to do for ages.

User is offline   ---- 

View PostThe Commander, on 01 October 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

Apple is shit, everything that they come out with Android has been able to do for ages.

Isn't he cute? :P

BTW: I am not getting into platform wars. I just don't like being called a fag by an inferior person.

This post has been edited by fuegerstef: 01 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

How can your God be inferior to you?
The only reason you don't want to get into a platform war is because what ever you come at me with something negative of Android I can find the same in Apple.
This you can't dispute.

User is offline   ---- 

View PostThe Commander, on 01 October 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

Becaue that "God" needs to insult others because they use a different OS (as said, I use Android too, just repeating it for you, so that you understand it) and cannot stop even after I said I am not getting into platform wars. That really shows what a small, inferior personality and intelligence you have. :P

This post has been edited by fuegerstef: 01 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

I got my popcorn Cody.

View Postfuegerstef, on 01 October 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

Becaue that "God" needs to insult others because they use a different OS (as said, I use Android too, just repeating it for you, so that you understand it) and cannot stop even after I said I am not getting into platform wars. That really shows what a small, inferior personality and intelligence you have. :P

I also said that I use an iPhone for work as well, so I am not just hating on the platform with no experience of it.

User is offline   Loke 

Reading through the GTA Online thread over at NeoGAF it seems like there are two issues with it: character creation is complete bollocks and the servers are absolute shite. Expected. Ugh, I guess I'll wait until it has calmed down a bit.

User is offline   Lunick 

I found some gameplay footage:

View PostThe Commander, on 01 October 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

I have to use a fucking iPhone for work and it's horrible, the keyboard is shit and from what I read you can't install the best keyboard in my opinion called SwiftKey.

View Postfuegerstef, on 01 October 2013 - 01:58 AM, said:

Yes, those who need an iOS device next to the Android device. For development reason. The other fags here are those who are too dumb and shortsightened to see that. In other words: You, as the worst example of them. :P

View PostThe Commander, on 01 October 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

View Postfuegerstef, on 01 October 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Isn't he cute? :P

BTW: I am not getting into platform wars. I just don't like being called a fag by an inferior person.

View PostThe Commander, on 01 October 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

The only reason you don't want to get into a platform war is because what ever you come at me with something negative of Android I can find the same in Apple.
This you can't dispute.

View Postfuegerstef, on 01 October 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

View PostThe Commander, on 01 October 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

I also said that I use an iPhone for work as well, so I am not just hating on the platform with no experience of it.

Duke4.net. It's like a big drunk cookout. Hope you like Ass burgers.

This post has been edited by Viper The Rapper: 01 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostViper The Rapper, on 01 October 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

Duke4.net. It's like a big drunk cookout. Hope you like Ass burgers.

Bullshit - duke4.net is a close nit family, with some odd quarrels here and there, and those occur even in the best of families. Posted Image

If we're a family, I should probably stop hitting on Kathy. TX and Jimmy can have a go at him, they're from the deep south anyway. A hole is a hole to those people.

This post has been edited by Viper The Rapper: 01 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostViper The Rapper, on 01 October 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

If we're a family, I should probably stop hitting on Kathy. TX and Jimmy can have a go at him, they're from the deep south anyway. A hole is a hole to those people.

nah, that's not what I meant. Everyone is fair game here, but not the entire forum, in my never humble opinion.
This reminds me, I still am playing GTA - one word Hummer ........................... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options